- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This will be a seperate storyline based upon events that transpire in the only man sized town left.There will be some new characters introduced who hate the new world and have escaped to man's last stand.

"Turn that crap off Greg,I don't want to watch those huge bitches anymore.What happened to when men used to play football?I would have loved to see that,was probably better than seeing some oversized chicks trying to play." the town drunkard Fred Johnson said.

  Fred Johnson was a 32 year old escapee who left his life mate 10 years ago after hating his life.He was sold off at 15 and never wanted to associate with the large female beings who dominated the world.His father told him stories when he was a child about a time when men were the dominant species and stronger than their female counterparts.Fred would grow up listening to these stories until his mother mad his dad stop.She said he didn't need to hear this because it would only make his life harder after the transition. Fred learned what the transition was and fought his mother every chance telling her he didn't want it.His mother would tell him it was out of neccesity and needed to happen.

 

  When Fred reached his 15th birthday he met his forced lifemate,a 15 year old girl name Amy.She was a beautiful auburn haired girl who had won the bidding and was excited for the meeting. Fred was less than excited and when he first saw her huge figure enter his home to attain him he was filled with fright.He begged his mom to not let her take him away.He looked pleadingly at his father and mother but it was no use,she signed the papers and he was forced to go with this strange girl. Amy was so excited that she grabbed Fred rather roughly which only served to frighten him even more.

 

   Fred was taken by this large feminine creature and he was filled with fear and anger at his mother.This girl who he'd never met which dwarfed him by her fingers alone was now holding him in her large sweaty hand.

  "Hi Fred my name is Amy and I hope that you'll enjoy your new home,or at least until we leave for college."Amy said as she deposited Fred in her man made bed right beside her own in her parents upstairs bedroom.

  Fred just looked despondent and told her it was fine,he didn't want to be here in the least and resented her for his forced bondage.Amy wasn't intending on this being anything other than a mutual loving relationship,she had taken courses on how to care and do other (ahem )things at their size difference.She would take it slow and let the little man adjust to her and hopefully grow to love her.

  Seven years had passed with Amy and Fred,and her love and attraction for Fred had only grown stronger.They had recently gotten pregnant,which was quite the chore for Fred but there was a safe way that he wouldn't get crushed(don't ask)for it to happen.Fred had to be fastened in and sent down a man made rubber tube and eject his seed.Fred was only slightly excited about this news,but his demeanor towards women in general had only gotten more sour as the years passed. He was carried everywhere by Amy,sometimes in a pendant around her neck and sometimes in more sensitive areas where he would be fastened safely. He was always around her and had no time to himself.He was forced to attend girls night out while riding in her bra cup(poor guy) and he cringed at the booming laughter of feminine pitch. He would occasionally see bits of light through Amy's shirt and felt the immense heat from her body.

 

 "Im not even a person im a damn piece of jewelry."he cursed to himself.

 Fred would often ask Amy if he could try to find a job somewhere that men could work but she always told him it was too dangerous.He was far too precious for her to risk losing him to some phsycho woman.

 The frustation was building up in him and Fred contemplated an escape to his misery every day.He thought of suicide even but couldn't bring himself to do it,he knew his only chance was escape.Amy had never been mean to him but she was too damn overbearing and now a baby was on it's way.If it was a girl his troubles would only multiply and if it was a boy he couldn't bear seeing his own son being sold off some day. Fred decided it needed to be done ,he needed to escape somehow.

 

   This wouldn't be easy as Amy always had im on her in her,or right beside her.He would stay up at night and think about ways to execute and what he would do when he did. He was inside her neck pendant one day she was taking a mid days nap and noticed the door on his chamber had been slightly left open. Fred looked up at the slumbering huge face of Amy and decided this was it.This was the day Fred Johnson would become his own man and nothing was going to stop him.

 "Well here goes the farm!"Fred gulped as he pressed open the chamber and carefully walked out.

 Amy was wearing nothing but her tight pink shorts and her bra that covered only small bits of her boobs.He stepped out of his pendant and carefully walked out onto her peachy skin which was slightly damp with sweat.He found it was very hard to walk on the slippery surface and found it even more difficult to do while trying to be covert. Fred treaded the ground and began to walk around her huge melons,he heard her begin to moan and he feared she felt him.

 Fred looked up at her face and looked for any sign of movement or awakening.He blew  a sigh of relief when she didn't stir any further.Just when he thought all was safe she shifted slightly causin him to slide down her skin and he was mortified to find he was sliding into the dark abyss of her...........................

Chapter End Notes:

The answer next chapter(don't worry we'll get back to Steven and Mandy soon.)