- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just as the siblings were discussing alternatives for Steven's future they hear a knock on the door. Hmmm I wonder who that could be?

Before Steven could give his sister an answer they both heard a knock on the door and were taken aback. Kelly skipped to the door cluelessly not realizing what her two older siblings were discussing.Before Caylee could tell her to stop she answered the door and greeted Mandi and her mother.

 "Hi you two must be Mandi and Mrs. Reilly.Im Kelly,Steven's younger sister." she said

Mrs. Reilly introduced herself to Kelly and introduced her daughter as well.

 "Come on in ladies theres someone you probably want to meet,I bet the excitement is killing you."Kelly said.

  Caylee scooped her brother up possesively and tucked him behind her back,she sat there giving Mandi a very subtle cold glare.She felt Steven's body begin to tremble with fear,he had only caught a glimpse of Mandi but the sight of two strange women scared him.

  "Well hello Caylee it's very nice to see you,im looking forward to next year.It's going to be our senior year ya know."Mandi said warmly to Caylee. To Mandi there were no hard feelings towards Caylee,she actually admired her intelligence.

 "Yeah it's real nice to see you to Mand,and yes next year will most definately be moteworthy,you little fake" she said only thinking the last part. There was just something that she didn't like about Mandi.It was probably the fact that she was the only girl in her classes that could challenge her mentally.

 Just as the two girls were discussing the future school year,Miss Andrews walked into the living room with a pitcher of lemonade and 5 large glasses and a tiny one for Steven.

  "Hello there Karen,hi Mandi.I haven't seen you two since the contract signing last week,you look very pretty in that dress Mandi.I hope you don't get Steven too excited before you have a chance to introduce yourself."she said causing Mandi to blush.

 "By the way where is Steven he was down her when I left the room."she said

"He was talking to Caylee when I went to open the door mom,he should be right beside her."Kelly said

 All eyes in the room went over to Caylee and searched for Steven,he was out of sight.The attention shifted to Caylee when her mother asked her"Where is he dear?"

  "Oh I saw him run up to the little elevator right after Mandi and Mrs. Reilly came in.He looked to be in a hurry,probably a little nervous." She lied as she tucked Steven into the nylon stocking on her leg. "SHHHH it'll be allright"she whipered to him" so noone could hear.

"I'll go get him mom"Kelly shouted.

"No need I can get him ,he asked me to bring him back down and introduce him to Mandi and Mrs. Reilly before he left"Caylee lied.

   Steven heard the conversation from within his sisters stocking and felt her body vibrate with every word. The heat was stifling inside the stocking but his sister assured him it would be allright and he trusted her unconditionally. He was stuffed right besides the folds of skin behind her knees and noted it was really soft and smelled like coconut body wash.Caylee was always clean and smelled very nicely Steven thought of his sister in a non sexual way.

 "Well,can you go get him now Caylee?Im sure Mandi didn't come all the way over here to drink lemonade with us. It's time for her to get Steven and introduce herself."Mrs. Andrews said growing impatient.

 "Ok sheesh mom,you'd think you'd be a little more sympathetic towards your only son's feelings."Caylee said.

Mandi looked at Caylee and began to notice her body language seemed to be very negative whenever she looked at Mandi.It was then that she saw the small lump in the back of Caylee's tan stockings and grew suspicious.

 "You sure he went upstairs Caylee?I didn't see him running at all,did anyone else?"she asked .

 Everyone in the room shook their head no and looked at Caylee for a response.Caylee began to stare at Mandi with a very noticeable hateful stare not attempting to hide it anymore.

 "Are you calling me a liar Mandi?You come into my house and call me a liar,what nerve you must have.I don't think that's a proper way to act when you're a guest in someone's house especially someone who is giving you her only brother."Caylee said.

  Before it could escalate any further Mrs. Andrews and Mrs. Reilly told their daughters to back down and act cordial.

"Now I want you to go get Steven now,and bring him down in the next 2 minutes.I don't care if he's in his skimpies just do it!"Mrs. Andrews said with great authority.

 Caylee knew when her mother meant something and felt it was futile to argue any further.She jogged up the stairs shaking Steven violently and nearly knocking him out.When they reached the upstairs hall she brought him out and told him that whatever he wanted to do he needed to decide now.Steven sat there dumbfounded covered in a slight coat of perspiration from his sister's leg. He was confused and slightly frightened after hearing the arguement below.He didn't want to anger his sister and he didn't want to anger his mother.His body froze with indecision and before he could be shaken from his stupor Kelly came running up the stairs.

"Oh there you are Stevie,everyones looking for you,we better get down there.Moms about to explode!"Kelly grabbed her brother quickly before Caylee could stop her and began to skip down the stairs jarring Steven with every step. Kelly was younger than Caylee and wasn't as gentle with her brother like Caylee was. Before Caylee had a chance to speak a word Kelly was already hopping down the stairs with Steven in tow.

 "That bitch better be careful who she messes with"Caylee thought to herself.The hatred for Mandi was taken up a whole nother level with the theft of her beloved brother and the accusation she dared lob her way.

Mandi looked on in excitement as she saw Kelly walking down the stairs and she knew what she held in her palm,Steven!She giggled with school girl delight and played with her hair and adjusted her skirt nervously.The time had finally arrived and she was to finally meet her Steven,she looked on as the fingers of Kelly's hand unveiled and presnted Steven.He was cuter than she pictured he would be,she thought as she laid her eyes on him for the first time.

"Well here he is Mandi,I present to you Steven Andrews or soon to be Steven Reilly." she said as she unwrapped her fingers and held out Steven in her palm.

Steven was taken aback by the sight of Mandi ,she was absolutely stunning but absolutely huge!

 Mandi saw the look of trepidation in Steven's eyes and tried to ease into the introduction

"Hi Steven im Mandi Anne,and I hope that I don't frighten you.I would like to just let you know i've been looking forward to this day for quite some time."she said as she began to blush.

 "Here you want to hold him?"Kelly interrupted with good intention.

 Mandi and Steven's eyes locked onto each others for the fist time and she replied.........

 

Chapter End Notes:

How will Steven react when he is held by a female other than his own families?