- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

continuation of the first part

Caylee continued to walk down the stairs wild ideas swirling in her mind. She and her mother had talked about the girl who was has won the rights to Steven.Her name was Mandi Anne and she was the captain of the volleyball team and one of the few girls who challenged Caylee intelectually. There was a natural disdain for the girl,and when she heard Mandi would be taking her brother she was upset asking her mother what was the basis of her selection.

 "Caylee this young woman is very pretty and has a great future ahead of herself,much like you.I would think you would be happy that Steven will be provided for nicely,and financially.I selected this girl because well she kind of reminds me of you,and I know how close you and Stevie are." her mother told her.

 Caylee didn't care at all for Mandi but didn't want to upset her brother anymore.She saw the already frightened expression on his face and decided it best to lighten the mood.

 "Hey Stevie I hope you like the birthday cake we picked out for you,just a hint it's modeled after one of your favorite teams."

 Steven loved watching the female footbal team Rhode Island Roadies,he had somewhat of a crush on the teams quarterback Rhonda Skyles.She was such a graceful pretty woman and she had a very nice body to boot. He would often visualize about being equal size to her and kissing her on the lips. She would crush him with one at their current sizes.

"Caylee I have a question for you.This girl that mom has agreed to give me to,do you know her?"

"Yeah she goes to school with me and is in most of my classes.I don't really hang out with her but i've talked to her a few times."Caylee responded

 "Is she pretty,and nice?"

 "She's pretty Stevie and she seems to have alot of friends,but I don't know her really well.I can tell you she's pretty athletic  as she plays volleyball soshe can probably put you through your paces. Im sure mom wouldn't give you to anyone who would hurt you."Caylee said trying to hide her disdain for the girl.

 Steven took her words at face value,they didn't give him mich comfort however.The only contact he had with the female race was with his mother and sisters.He rarely even saw his father as his mom kept him on her person at all times.The only knowledge he had was from the accounts of his sister's and mom.His mom had told him from a very young age to never go outside in the open as there were alot of predators out there.These words had scared him into compliance.

 Steven kissed his sisters palm as they entered the living room where his mom and dad who was in between his wifes boobs in a necklace.His youngest sister Kelly who at 12 years old had already blossomed into a young woman and his best friend Bobby were waiting for him.They all erupted with the typical happy birthday song singing in unsion and off key he noted. His mother gave him a wet kiss which nearly sucked him into her mouth.Bobby was being held by Kelly who was being very careful not to crush him. Kelly had her sights on Bobby and held a fire for him much to Bobby's dismay.

  The group finished their rendition and brought out the chocolate Roadies cake with 15 lighted candles.The cake was dressed up with picture of the team and had their team mascot a road runner in the middle.Steven was brought up to the large cake,which to him was like a house and blew out the candles or tried to.Caylee helped him and a little bit of spit escaped her mouth and soaked her tiny brother.

  "Ooops sorry Stevie.'' she said as she gathered some napkins to clean him up.

"Honey I have a surprise for you"his mother said as she reached behind her back and brought out a birthday card.

 He was lowered to the table and his mother opened up the card which had a very nice scent to it. In large blue writing as big as his body he saw signatures of all the Roadies players including his favorite Rhonda. There was a little note from her which read"Happy birthday Stevie,I heard you were a fan and decided to send you some tickets to a game next year.Come up to team headquarters with your future mate and pick them up"it was signed with a large lipstick kiss.

..........................................................................................................................................................................

Mandy was riding in the car with her mother counting anxiously the hours down until she could go pick up her mate.She and her mother were out making preparations for his arrival,Mandy was panting loudly from the summer heat and her excitement for his arrival.The time she had been awiting was before her but it seemed to be moving extremely slowly.

 

 "Mom im so excited,when did you say the pickup time was?"she asked her mother.

"8 pm tonight,his birthday party is supposed to end about 7:30 and we agreed to give him a half an hour to say goodbye to his family.Now I want you to know that with this young man,you're life is about to change.Are you ready?"

 "More than anything else mom,im just not sure how to introduce myself.I've read that the introduction is the most important moment when you take a male into your custody.I don't want to frighten him and make him hate me,but I want him to know that everything will be changing too. He is after all going to be my lifemate and with such there are certain things that need to be done." Mandi siad.

 Her mother told him to slow down and not rush him into anything and let him make the choice.Girls who first came into contact and were too sexually aggressive often destroyed the relationship before it had a chance to begin.

   The two ladies pulled up to the their house and Mandi rushed up into her room to shower and get changed into something attractive.She wanted to smell and look perfect for her mate.She wanted him to look upon her and see the most stunning woman he had ever seen. The clock read 7 pm and she had only 30 minutes to get ready before their meeting..........................................................................................................................

 

 

 Back at the party the the guests were begginning to leave and wish Steven luck and tell him that everything would be alright.

 "Remember Nuff town,i'll be there my friend and if you ever need to escape you let me know."Bobby said as he reminded Steven of the website he had created for males to talk about their independance.

 "Yeah sure man,thanks and good luck."Steven said as he hugged his friend and watched him being carried away by his mother.

 Steven was carried back into the living room and sat down on the coffee table by his mother.The whole family was sitting there awaiting the arrival of Mandi,Caylee sitting there with a grin,Kelly smiling and his dad invisible to him. Steven's mom asked anyone if they wanted a drink as she walked into the kitchen.

Caylee scooted over to where Steven was and asked him a question silently."Hey Stevie,do you want to go through with this?"

 Stevie was alerted by the questiion and asked"What do you mean?''

"What if you were to just dissappear and couldn't be found,what if the nerves had gotten to you?"

"I can't run away Caylee,how would I survive?Mom would be crushed,are you nuts?"

Caylee just smiled and said"you wouldn't really be gone just somewhere mom couldn't find you.You'd be with me and then you wouldn't have to go off with some strange girl."the wheels in Caylee's mind were churning.

 "You mean stay here with you and then what,you're leaving next year,you mean stay with you."

 "Beats the alternative don't ya think,and I would alert mom to this next year to ease her pain."

"It would never work Caylee,theres a legal document mating me to this girl and if I were ever found I would be returned to her, adn then everyone would hate me."

"Those contracts are null and void if the adjoining mates don't commence the marriage within a 90 day period.And by commence I mean a little exchange of vows needs to be spoken in front of a government official."Caylee said.

Steven thought about his sister's propositon when all of a sudden there was a knock at the door.It was her!

Chapter End Notes:

What will Steven decide?Will he even have a chance to decide and will Mandi get her mate?All of these answers next