- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Story contains a male giant dominating a small woman-short story

Author's Chapter Notes:

Complete domination,if you're not into M/f stuff steer clear. This story is about pure domination nothing more.

The town of Greenville was holding their annual watermelon festival to celebrate another fruitful year. Their was also a dawning of a new day,the day SuperGal would recieve the keys to the city and recieve all the adoration of it's citizens. 

"Mr. Mayor I would like to thank you for bestowing this great honor upon me,I may have been blessed with superhuman powers but you are truly the best gift i've ever recieved."

The crowd rose to their feet and gave Wondergal a standing ovation when all of a sudden there was a booming sound coming from down the road. Wondergal flew off and assured the citizens that she would make sure they were safe. She flew off to the sound of thunderous applause smiling as she flew.

"It's so great to be their hero,I couldn't have found a nicer town." she said

  Wondergal flew to where she heard the disturbance,there was a young woman laying on the ground screeching. Above her was a young man of average looks save for the fact he stood 50 feet tall!  Wondergal flew in and told the young woman to run,she would take care of this fiend. The woman thanked her and ran away,the man couldn't believe his eyes this woman actually was flying towards him. She must be crazy,he could cruch her without even trying.

"Leave now fiend or you will be leaving in an ambulance." WG said coyly

"I give you one chance and one chance only,this is my town and you are not welcome.Im gonna count to 10..9..8..7..6  ooomph" WG was smashed before she could continue.

 The man thought he killed her and proceeded to head towards town,he felt a smack on his back and it didn't really hurt just stunned him. He turned around and couldn't believe his eyes it was the girl he just smashed.

"I gues you don't know who I am,well let me tell you im WonderGal! The defender of the innocent,truth and justice.I have powers you couldn't even to concieve and now I must beat you for not heeding my advice."

  The man just looked at her and laughed,it was time to get serious. He wanted to see what she could do,so he invited her with a wave. WG needed no further invitation and decided to charge full speed,she smashed him in the stomach with a powerful punch but to her surprise he jsut absorbed it. He laughed and continued to taunt her,that was it she went full force into his chest but when she hit him her fist broke on contact. His chest was like steel,but this made no sense how was he not dead. She slew back up and went for a neck shot the kill shot as she called it for dire situations. She flew in and delivered it but bounced off his neck like she was an insect. She layed on the ground with two broken fist heaving. Her ego had taken quite the hit as well.

 "Well WonderGal let's begin this fight shall we?" he asked mockingly.

 That was it nobody makes a mockery of her,she powered up for her most powerful attack,the nuke beam. She fired it at him and there was a huge explosion. WG flew back down exhausted but victorious,she had saved the day once more. Just as WG was about to fly away she saw two huge pillars arise from the smoke,it was him only bigger! He stood 75 feet tall now. WG felt fear for the first time as the man walked up to her grinning. "Thanks for the boost" he said.

    He swooped his hand down for her,she tried to dodge but he was far too quick. His sickenly large hands enveloped her body,at her size she still had superstrength she tried breaking his grip only to find it tighten. He smiled and waved for the fight to commence,he started squeezing tighter and tighter and tighter until she submitted reluctantly. He had broken her will,she was powerless to stop him. He wasnt' ready to finish her off yet,so he began to pinkie spank her. She cried for mercy but he had none.

"Now now little hero you stopped me from samshing that little girl,now i've got a better one a more durable one." he said sadistically. He let her go and told her if she could knock hi down once he would leave and let her and her town believe. She didn't like her chances as she was running at 10 percent and was physcically damaged,but she had to try. She charged up her remaining power and headed for the one place any man would be hurt his balls. She smashed into his nutsack with all her might hoping to hurt him. She bounced right off his balls and fell to the ground badly beaten. she somehow had taken the worse of the encounter.

"Oh too bad you lost,but you got me all excited being down there and then you left."

She didn't like where this was heading,he reached down for her and put her in his palm. He looked at her with his great big blue eyes and told her he hated teases. WG looke upon his face with great fear,the tone in his voice became very throaty very sexual. He instructed her to fly back down to his penis and hump him good.

"You're too big,theres no feasible way it's impossible." she whined.

WG had been reduced to groveling for mercy before this behomth. He simply pointed down and told her to begin or witness the complete destruction of Greeneville. She had no other alternertive and obeyed she flew down to the monstrous cock below. She hopped and and began doing anything she thought of to stimulate it. It worked the cock began to swell before her very eyes,the musky smell disgusted her.

"Ride it cowgirl"he commanded

 She obliged and with each buck she felt the length become bigger and bigger,it was growing. No she was shrinking and he was getting bigger,it seemed like he was sucking the size right away from her. She tried to stop but she was so exhausted now,the thick veins in the cock rose higher and higher as she continued to dwindle away.

"please stop,im too small you're too big pleaassssse.?" she pleaded.

  He simply smiled and continued the action forcing her to continue his,his penis was now 10 times bigger than it was when she began. He smiled down at her and boomed above

"Thanks for the boost."

His pubic forest was now just that to her,with each pubic hair looming high above her pathetic stature. He instructed her to climb his cock and begin again,this couldn't be. He waved her on and she obeyed,she began the ascent to the huge organ. It was amusing for hi to watch her struggle,he noticed she was tripping in his pubes. She looked on disgustedly at the huge veins protuding from his member. Each vein was larger than her body and contained enough blood to drown her insignifigant self. She was truly pathetic,once able to lift semis now being defeated by nasty pubic hair. The man laughed at his tiny passenger and her futile fight with his pubic hair. This was getting boring so he plucked he up and sat her on the tip of his penis which to her was the size of a huge ship. She walked across his foreskin barely creating any feeling to him. He pushed her to his slit and told her to compare hers to his. There was no comparision her tiny insignifigant slit was 1/10000 the size of his. She began to hump her vagina against his slit and rubbed the juices together,to her this was the most intense thing ever to hi it was like dust landing on him. "Stick your legs in there and stimulate me girl" he commanded.

 

  She obeyed and put her legs in the huge slit,it was like dipping your toes into the water she thought. She heard him shake with excitement and felt the landscape shift again.

"No please stop,your'e already too powerful,whats the point in stealing any more from me?"

 He didn't even bother to answer he simply comtinued with the transferrence. He could feel her strength flow into him, his musles rippin bigger, his thickness getting thicker. He felt part of her immortality slip into him. He had done it,he was immortal now,he could live forever devouring whatever he wanted.

"Thank you slave,you have given me what no one else could. You're like an infinite well off goodness. Me and you are gonna live forever,and the best part is it's all thanks to you." he boomed down at his tiny passenger.

  She had become so tiny to him that she could see wind currents when he spoke,she wondered what he would do to her next. The answer came very quickly,he directed her to his torso and told her his next chore. He told her was a breast man,but her's were too insignifigant. He told her how when he was a child he would shock his nipples to get aroused.

 "You're one sick puppy you bastard,"she screamed up at him.

   He barely achknowledged her and told her and told her the only use she could serve now was to serve his nipple and get him aroused. She was mortified to hear this,what strange torture was this. He reached down his finger and told her to hop on,she did and noticed every little crevice on his fingertip. She was truly a speck to him now,and when she was risen to his nipple she noticed how puny she truly was. His nipple was like a landscape with peaks and valleys and more peaks and valleys as far as the eye could see. He lowered her onto him and couldn't even feel her prescence on there,he commanded her to start stimulating one of his nipple bumps. She was far too small to be seen but he could sense where she was telepathically. She started to dive into his nipple and started to sink into the monstrosity. She looked around for the smallest bump she could find,it was difficult as even the smallest one dwarfed her by comparision. She could sense his will and was forced to start humping one of the bumps. He told her to do oral on the bump,it was far too large but he insisted. She bit it as hard as she could but only succeded in chipping on of her teeth. She cried in agony,but didn't have long to pout as he commanded he to hump his nipple bump,she did over and over again but it was to big and began to stretch her vagina. She began to bleed and begged for the torture to end,she would do anything anything.

  "HHHMMMMM anything You say,well you might regret that. Ok you can stop slave,recuperated and then head to my fingertip'i'll sense when you've reached it. True she was too small to be seen anymore by his eye but he could sense wherever she was. She rested and began the long walk and climb out of his nipple pore which was about as tall as the ifel tower to her. She reached her destination at his finger and saked him where she was going. He didn't answer,but told her it was her new permanent home forever. That resonated with her,she was immortal and now so was he,she was going to be his slave forever and all she wanted to do was save her beloved town. The ride on his fingertip seemed to last forever,it was an ominous feeling. When she began to lower her she thought she was going back to his balls. She was dead wrong,he continued to lower he and then the did the unthinkable and started reaching towards his ass.

 

"No please master,you can't be this cruel. I have done nothing to deserve this what pleasure can you derive from this. ?" she communicated to him .

 He simply smiled and waved his hands in way as to say see you later. She could smell the foul odors as she was being lowered into his most despicable of places. She began to see ass hairs the size of mountains and the the ungodly ass came into view. She was petrified,there was no way she was going in there. She tried to fly off his fingertip but found it was like a magnet to her body. It was as if his body was enveloping hers so much his body contained gravity over hers. His will was going to win out,he had beaten her physically,mentally and now he was about to aborb her completely. This can't be happening she screamed aloud as the descent into her doom continued. He kept lowereing until his finger was by his ass,he spread his cheeks apart and began to stick his finger deeper into his rectum. She was overcome with the smell and the site of fecies everywhere. This fiend was truly evil,he had reduced her from the greatest warrior into a tenant in his ass. She fought like carzy to escape but it was futile. The finger kept pushing deeper and deeper until she saw his anus. It was disgusting,she was mere feet away from the opening to his bowels. She felt his fnger begin to withdraw and she tried like hell to remain on it. she scratched and clawed to stay on his finger but she felt herself being pulled to the slimy walls of his rectum. She felt a hair,an ass hair wrap around her leg and it started to pull her deeper and deeper until she was stuck to the wall of his rectum right next to his anus. His poophole was her new neighbor only was a neighbor that threatened to swallow her completely. She finally came to a rest on the walls of his rectum,coated with fecies and who knows what else.

  "How do you like your new home slave?don'tworry you can redecorate if you want,i'll send you lots of snacks too. Oooppss I got something for you." he chuckled

 

  WG felt a unearthly rumbling and it followed with his huge anus opening up and releasin a fart strong enough to blow up the World,it made a nuclear bomb feel like a tickle. It unleashed an ungodly stench upon WG along with a lake full of fecal spray. If she wasn't immortal she would have died long ago,she prayed for death. "Please let me die,please please."

She pleaded to no avail,her new home was a literal hell hole. The man simply laughed at her pleas and asked if she enjoyed his little housewarming present. He assured her he would send some odor bombs her way shortly. She sobbed herself to sleep as her prison enveloped her. The walls of his rectum were beginning to fuse her into itself,she knew when this happened there would be no escape ever. Her blood vessls began to fuse with the walls of his rectum,her body was becoming welded permanently into his rectum. It took about 1 hour for the process to complete but when it did,her heart ceased beating. His heart would beat for her forever,she could feel all of her strength being absorbed by his far larger essence. His prescence now dominiated everything about her,he had dominated her completely. She was fused into his anus ,a forever part of him,she could only blink her eyes and move her head and fingers slightly. The rest of her body was immobilized and sunken into his ass wall. He would delight in the fact that everytime he took a dump,it would all pass by her and coat her in his dominance. He forced her to swallow as much as his feces as possible and this was going to be her life forever. Dominated

Chapter End Notes:

Short and brutal story,no real plot lines.