- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Continuing this after a long layoff.

Allysa walked around her new planet wondering aloud how she got herself mixed up with this shit.How had she become so powerless so useless and utterly ridiculously small.The huge bitch shrunk her and put her on the smelliest orfice known to man,she was told to live of her waste.Did she really believe she would eat her shit and drink her piss and sweat.This woman who Allysa outclassed at every measure ,reduce her to a parisite.

 

 "I don't think so"Allysa said trying to give herself a pep talk.

In all reality she had no choice,Jenni was so massive in comparision to her now to try and compete would be utterly useles.Allysa punded her fist on the ass flesh which she now resided in.She was bound and determined to do some damege to this bitch.Five minutes of unbridled fury arose in her and she kicked and clawed at the flesh around her hoping to do some damage.Of course she did very little except beat up her hands and tire herself out needlessly.Jenni being totally unaware of her tantrum possesed more strength in a nerve than this little thing did in her whole body.All of the mucsles in Allysa's body didn't even match up to the tiniest of ones in Jenni's body.

That whole thing about being outclassed totally fit the description except it was Allysa that was no match to Jenni not the other way around.All of that fury and harm to her own body didn't even leave a scratch on Jenni's skin flake.Allysa sat on the ground panting heavily.She was so tired now ad she needed something to drink.As much as she hated the idea she knew her only option was to drink Jenni's rank ass sweat.She moved slowly over to a tree sized ass hair which resided right beside a river of sweat and began scooping up handfuls and taking them into her mouth.How much more degrading could it get.

 

Just as Allysa was about to lay down next to the tree sized hair she saw a light and heard voices.How could that be possible,could there be other people here in this hell?The voices got closer and louder and Allysa saw two figures walking along her direction.It was really two people!

 

Allysa jumped to her feet and ran towards the duo coming her wasy,it was a man and a young woman.Lucy and Scott had been walking and were making slow progress and had stumbled upon the pathetic heap known as Allysa.

"Hey over here,im over here."Allysa shouted.

 

Scott and Lucy could not believe their eyes and ears there was a young woman residing in the asshole of Jenni.Just how many people could there be here?Before they could imagine that number Allysa walked up to them,she was a complete mess,her fists bloody and her hair looking like a rats nest.Scott still found her attractive in a pervy kind of way.

 

"Who are you?"Scott asked

"My names Allysa im Henry's girlfriend."

 

"Say what,how the hell did you end up here?"Lucy asked

 

"Probably the same way you did,that bitch Jenni shrunk me."

 

Scott and Lucy just nodded their heads as bothe were not to happy with Jenni right this instant.This was a strange twist and Scott needed to phone Jenni and find out who this is now.

Chapter End Notes:

What will Jenni think of this new developement?