- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is going to include alot of mother son/ mother daughter interaction. There are bound to be sexual tones to it,so if you're not into that this is your warning.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is going to be an introduction to the characters, and setting up the plot line.

Jenni was a middle aged mother of 41 years old, she had two children a son of 19 and a daughter of 17. Her son Henry was a soon to be sophmore at college,he lived 1000 miles away. Her daughter was soon to be high school senior,they didn't get along very well the past couple years. Her daughter's name was Lucy,she was always out past curfew and didn't respect her mother.Jenni worked as a pharmicist,she had raised her children alone for the past 5 years when her husband divorced her for an upgrade as he put it. Jenni was a stunning woman that looked to be in her late 20's rather than her 40's. She had shoulder length blonde hair, and a nice curvy body to match.

 

  It was a typical summer weekend for Jenni save one thing her son Henry was coming back from school for his semester break.Henry was a buisness major at Wright State,he was quite the charmer with the ladies at school. Unlike his sister he got along very well with his mother.He just didn't have much time to call or write her. He always was either out with a new woman, or he was interning at a large produce company.When Jenni heard the news that he was visiting for a week she was estatic. Jenni missed Henry very much and didn't have much of a social life save for a few occasion when she would go out. There were quite a few men who wanted to snatch her up but she wasn't over her husband leaving her. She tried on many occasions to get her daughter to come out and shop with her or other various things. This is what Lucy would usually reply with"I have things to do mom,im going out tonight with Teddy." She knew this was just an excuse,Lucy never forgave her mom when her dad walked out. Lucy had always been closer to him like Henry was with Jenni. "I bet you're happy today mom your darling son is coming back,whoope!" she said with obvious sarcasm. "We have to go Lucy his plane gets here in an hour." Jenni said. Lucy rolled her eyes at her mother"Why do I have to go anyways I want to go out with my friends tonight.". Jenni had planned for the three of them to go out to dinner and wasn't going to let Lucy's bad attitude ruin the occasion. "We are going to spend the weekend together as a family young lady."  Lucy looked back at her mom and gave her the finger when she turned away.

 

 Lucy was a very attractive woman who looked very much like her mother. People would often times mistake the two for sisters due to Jenn's youthful appearance. Jenni and Lucy jumped in the car and began their journey to the airport. "Aren't you even a little excited to see your big brother Lucy? he's been gone a whole year and you haven't even talked to him" Jenni asked. "Oh yeah captain perfect is coming back im real excited" Lucy and Henry were almost polar opposites when it came to their attitudes on life,Henry was a very optimistic person who always tried to see the light in a thunderstorm. Lucy only wondered why lightning hadn't struck her yet. Henry was a very handsome man at 6'2 and a healthy 200 lbs. The ladies on campus swooned at him at every corner. He was excited to see his mom and sister,and to fill them on his progress at school.

 

  It was 3:25 at the Fryar airport when Henry's flight came in,he checked his luggage to make sure everything was there and head for the waiting area. Jenni ran up to her son and gave him a huge hug"Welcome home honey!" she said tearfully. Lucy gave him a half wave and they were off to the car. "So what's new with you Luce?Any hot prospects out there for ya?' Henry asked his little sister. "Oh yeah it's just swimming with potential in hicktown USA." Lucy replied shortly. "I hope you're hungry Henry I reserved us a spot at your favorite steakhouse tonight."Jenni said."oh mom Marty and I had planned to go out tonight,im very sorry I forgot to mention that.Is there anyway we could reschedule?" Henry asked with reget in his voice. "I've been planning this for months dear,couldn't you go out with Marty tommorow?" Henry was planning on reuniting with his old football buddies at the pizza parlor they used to hang out at. He also was looking forward to seeing his old cruch Lea there. He held a flame for her for most of his young adulthood. They were great friends but nothing else ever came of it. Henry didn't want to ruin their friendship so he never asked her out. "Mom im very sorry but the guys are only available tonight,I could've sworn I told you." Jenni couldn't believe her ears her son was bailing on her for a cahnce to hang out with his friends. "Henry, I have been  looking forward to this for a while." she tried to throw some guilt his way. Henry thought of it for a moment and looked at his mother with his puppy face. "Ok mom I gues we can always get together later.' he said sorrowfully.Jenni saw the look and knew it wouldn't be very fun for them if Henry was only thinking about his friends,so with great sorrow she agreed to cancel their dinner tonight. Lucy heard the conversation and couldn't believe her ears. "Oh come on,this is so typical. If it was me you would never let me live this down,no wonder dad left you. You are such phony mom. " Lucy said coldly.

 

  "Thats enough Lucy,you just crossed the line." Henry shouted at his sister."Oh look it's captain perfect,it must be so hard to be moomie's little boy. You are such a fake Henry,no wonder  you get along so well. Two fakes two phonis,it's like im traveling with manequins. The only difference is manequins don't attempt to make false promises." Lucy said with great fire. The rest of the drive home was very quiet,Lucy sat in the back with her arm's crossed. Henry sat there feeling guilty about his actions. Jenni sat there with no emotion on her face at all. Jenni called the steakhouse when they returned and cancelled her reservation. Henry was very guilty about the whole thing and told his mom that he would make it up to her tommorow. Jenni just shook her head lifelissly and said it was alright. Jenni got a phone call from work asking if she could pick up a late shift at the hospital tonight.She thought what the hell there were no better options tonight,she was still hurt about Henry'sdecision but couldn't stay mad at him though. She realized Henry would never try to hurt her intentionally. "Dear I was thinking and I hope you have a good time tonight. I was just so dissapointed about you cancelling tonight because I have missed you so much. Ever since your dad left...." she began to tear up. "It's allright momim sorry about tonight but I promise i'll more than make up for it tommorow." Henry felt bad about his mother and saw the hurt in her face. "I could always cancel and cook you dinner tonight mom." Jenni assured him it would be fine and told him to have fun tonight. "Allright mom,well have fun tommorow I promise.'' Henry said and rushed out. Lucy looked out her window and saw her brother take,take the spare vehicle and depart. She was still seething and planned to get back at them,she was very upset. Jenni told her daughter that she was taking a shift at work and wouldn't be back for a while. She instucted her to stay at the house,and rethink her attittude. "Sure yeah while Henry has fun,i'll just stay here and rot. This is so typical of your two faced....." Jenny said'Thats enough young lad,we'll talk about this later. Im gonna call your grams if you would like to be watched.If not than act like an adult for once or else there will be consequences." Jenni said sternly. Lucy saw the seriousness in her mother's eyes and backed down.

 

 Jenni left for work and instructed her daughter to behave herself and maybe they could salvage the weekend. She took off and proceeded to work,at work she was told that there was a new experimental drug on the market. The hospital was keeping it quarintened until further testing commenced. Jenni read the memo and saw what it was supposed to do,shrink cysts and other harmful organisms. She saw that it had been tested on rats to moderate succes. There was an alarming issue with some of the rats though,it attacked the organism's and shrank them but it also shrank the rat in whole. Jenni read the test results and was shocked that the hospital would house such an unproven drug. Jenni had wroked at the hospital for 15 years and had become supervisor over her department. She had one other lady that worked with her directly,Gina Lewis. Jenni and Gina were what you could call friends,they went out occasionly and Gina would always try to set Jenni up. Gina was a portly woman of short stature compared to Jenni's beauty. She liked taking Jenni to clubs because Jenni attracted many a young man who had wing buddie's that would accompany them. Gina got her best dates when she would go out with Jenni."So what's new with you Jen?" Gina asked.

"Not much Henry is back from school for the week." Jenni said."You must be so excited Jen,you've missed him so much. "Yeah,we were supposed to have dinner as a family tonight but he had other plans." she said. "Thats kinda cold Jen,how rude." Gina said. "It's allright he didn't mean to shrug me off its just that he's so busy and doesn't have much time to spend with me."    "What if you could change that,would you?" Gina asked.

"Sure,but short of tying him down and bounding him to me how could I?" Jenni asked.

"let's just say there are ways to accomplish it,i've been reading up on this new drug and it can shrink things. What if Henry was accidentally exposed to it,he would be dependant upon you. It would be like he was your baby again." Gina replied. "you're kidding me right,you couldn't expect me to ruin his life would you?" Gina simply nodded her head and said"If there's a shrinking dose there's bound to be a reverse." Gina told Jenni that she was doing some research and found that there was already a reverdal dose in the works. "Their gonna release them together in case diffulculties arise with the antibody" Gina said."It would be a time with you and Henry where there would be no outside interferance just you and him mother and son.". Jenni couldn't believe her ears at her friend's suggestion,say it was all true how could she live with herself, Henry would never forgive her. "How would we even get the dosage,its locked up.They would never leave it unguarded." just the Gina produced a suitcase filled with vials that looked like Koolaid. "I know the night guard very well,let's just say he gets distracted easily." Jenni could not believe her eyes Gina had stolen medicine that wasn't even approved by the MDA yet. This was a federal crime,and Jenni couldn't be an accomplice to it. "Im gonna have tostep away from you know,I suggest you turn those vials back in tonight. " Jenni said. Gina just chuckled and said "relax girl ther's no issue with the MDA finding out about this. The hospital's Ada obtained this stuff ,well let's just say noth kosher. The MDA will never even know that this dosage excisted." Jenni couldn't be a part of this and walked outside to have a smoke and clear her head.

   Jenni's cell phone rang and it was the cops,"Hello is this MS. Hill?" a stern voice asked. "Yes can I ask who im speaking to?".  ''This is the sheriff's department we have your daughter locked up for vandalism." Jenni dropped the phone seething with anger. She went back into the hospital and asked Gina if she could have a few vials."Came to your senses eh?" Gina chuckled. "Lets just say there will be severe consequences served up this weekend." Jenni fumed. Jenni informed Gina that she would have to leave early and told her to lock up the pharmacy when she left.

 Jenni drove down to the police station and picked up her daughter,she could smell the alchohol on her breath. "Mom I can explain,you see these kids came to the house and started egging the house.I followed them and tried to make them clean it up." Lucy said. That was probably the worst lie she could have ever come up with but she had hoped it would work. Jenni never said a word and continued to drive back home. When they arrived back at the house Jenni instructed Gina to sit on the couch. "We're gonna have a long conversation Luce. Im gonna make some coffee,we're gonna sit here and have a long talk," Lucy knew this was going to be unpleasant and prepered for the worst. Jenni walked back in with two cups of coffee and sat next to her daughter. She handed a cup to her daughter and waited for her to take a sip. Lucy began to drink her coffe and noticed a slight awkward taste to it"What's in this mom?" she asked. "Half and Half" Jenni replied. "So what's the sentence mome,death by boredom or cleaning the house till my hands bleed?" she asked. "Neither,im just gonna sit here and ask you why you hate me."

Lucy smiled to herself thinking she had escped the hangman's noose,she could blow smoke up her mom's butt and escape this little incident. "Well it's just been so rough without daddy,I just miss him so much." Lucy sobbed fakely. Lucy was in the acting classes at school and could produce tears on a will. "Im just so lost mommy,im just lost." Jenni smiled to herself and gave her daughter a hug."It';s allright honey,I will give you the direction you need." Lucy gave her mom a hug back and noticed that she seemed a little rounder,she couldn't get her arms completely around her. "Wow mom you should lay off the donut's." she joked. Jenni just chuckled to herself continuing to embrace her daughter. "Mom than you so much I think i'll go upstairs and take a shower. Jenni watched Lucy go upstairs adn saw her jeans dragging on the ground and her shoes falling off her feet. Lucy was so occupied with the thoughts of escaping she didn't notice. Jenni heard the shower head turn on and walked up the stairs. She heard Lucy singing some God awful Bieber song. She noticed the bathroom door was unlocked and quietly walked in. She saw the sillouette of her daughter in the shower,it seemed to bee shrinking by the second. Lucy opened her eyes after the shampoo washed from her haid and noticed the shower head was now too tall for her to reach.She jumped and tried to reach it but felt it was further and further each time. This couldn't be right,she was 5'8 and the showerhead was only 6'1. She tried and tried to gather her thoughts but when she did she felt this contaracting feeling in her gut. The delusion was growing stonger she felt,she slapped herself and realized she was indeed awake."I can't believe this im getting smaller" she shrieked her voice growing smaller.

  Jenni continued to look on with amusement as the figure of her daighter continued to dwindle. She couldn't be any taller than a toddler now,she laughed to herself. Jenni felt a hinge of guilt but remembered what Gina told her ,it was reversable. Lucy continued to dwindle and dwindle some more. She couldn't be any taller than a foot tall now,she trieed to get out of the shower but the pain in her gut left her immobilized.Several minutes later she shrunk town to half an inch tall. The shower was now a vast cavern and the drops of water were too much too bear. She slipped and began to flow towards the drain,she shriekd in terror. What a way to go,she thought to herself. Just as she surrendered herself to her fate the water stopped. Above was the ungodly sized mountain of flesh she called mom. Jenni feigned stupidity"I wonder where Lucy is,she jsut left the shower on,how inconsiderate." She boomed. Lucy never looked on in more fear than she did at that moment,her mother's pinkytoe nail was thicker than she was big.

  What came next filled Lucy with even more fear,she saw her mother beginning to disrobe and gather a towel. "A nice relaxing bath will do the trick." Jenni boomed. Lucy saw the continent sized body of her mother looming above,she saw the huge fingers wrapping around the hot handle on the shower. She saw the drain below her being digested by the hole below. Sudden realization came to her mind,her mother was about to take a bath. "No mom please im down here,please don't turn on the water." She was yelling at the top of her lungs but it was no loude than two grass blades colliding on a summer day to Jenni. Lucy swam steadily just to tread water as it rose and rose,it finally stopped and the bathtub looked like the gulf of mexico to Lucy. Jenny slowly stepped into the bathtub,her huge shadow enveloping her tiny daughter's. It was all happening in slow motion for Lucy,her own mother was no longer a human being to her she was a island. She looked on in fear as the yacht sized toes of her mother descended into the water.Jenni for her part was not aware of her daughter's plight,she figured she was somewhere on the ground below. It was only have close inspection did she notice her mite like daughter by her toes.

 She wouldn't let her daughter drown,but she wanted to keep the fear in her mind so she pretended not tho know where she was. She was carefully descending herself into the tub careful not to crush her daughter. She was going to have a little fun,carefully that is. Lucy looked up at the huge face pf her mother,at this siz she could spot every piece of dirt,every little hair and every little imperfection naked to the common eye. Her mother's nostrils were like huge subway tunnels to he now. There could be a star trek enterprise stuck in there. She looked on in fear as the toes the size of yachts slowly crashed into the water sending Lucy's tiny body up into the air,barely discenible to anyone not looking for a speck of dust. Lucky for Lucy her mother was,she knew of her daughter's location. Jenni continued to sit down causing tiny ripples to her but hurricane force waves to little Lucy.

   Lucy finally landed on the toenail of her mother,the sheer landscape of the nail was like a desrt to her now. She looked down in fear as it seemed to still be growing,oh no it was growing. Lucy was still shrinking,she couldn't believe it how could she get any smaller. Jenni suddenly realized she could not see her youngest anymore and looked around in fear."What have I done,were are you honey?'' Jenni boomed. Lucy was so miniscule now that her own mother's voice was like thunder,her ears now unable to discern the sound. She continued to dwindle until she noticed pore like holes beneath her,she thought this was the end as water began to overtake her. She resigned herself to being swept away down the drain. Then a starnge event took place ,her mother stepped out of the shower,the force sending Lucy up into the air. She was sure she would fall into the water but something was pulling her back,her mothe'rs body!. Lucy realized her mother was like a planet to her now,thus creating a gravitational pull on her body. She tested this theor by trying to jump into the air,unsurprisingly she went nowhere. It was due to the jump however the inabitlity for Lucy to seperate from her mother's skin.

  Lucy noticed she could walk along her mother,just not seperate from her. She wondered if she could possibly communicate with her mother and tell her of her plight. Lucy knew she was too small to be heard so her only chance was to reach her ear's. She began her slow descent up her mother's toenail. The humidity on her mothe'r body mixed with the slightest bit of dirt remaining caused the trek to be uncomfortable. Lucy could now notice specks of dirt the size of boulder's to her. In all reality these boulders were smaller than a speck of dust. Lucy found the trek hard but maintained her focus on the task at hand. She did alot of mountain climbing and was in good shape so that helped. She found many obstacles along the way like dust mites the size of alligators who woul like to make a meal of her. She used the boulders of dirt like bush shade,she had been moving for about two hours and had finally reached skin. Now the real challenge was about to begin,there were huge pore holes everywhere that would suck Lucy up like a tornado if she wasn't careful.

   Jenni had been sobbing nonstop for about 3 hours,when her phone rang. It was Gina"How did it go Jen,do you have your son in the palm of your hands?" she asked. Sobbing Jenni explained what had happened to Lucy,she had killed her daughter. "I can't stand this guilt Gina,im going to take a dose and find her. If she's still alive it's the only way."  Gina spoke without hesitation and explained to Jenni that would be a grave mistake. "Have you ever heard of the Planet Trius condition Jen?" Gina asked. "Im a pharmacist not a phycist" Jenni yelled angrily.  "Well if what you say is true than it bascically states that when an item begins to become so small in comaprision to another item with living ion,that being a living creature or an item with enery,ala the Earth. The smaller creature with positive ion's ala you and I,the smaller item will be pulled into the larger. In laymens terms there becomes a gravitational pull that the smaller creature cannot escape from. Your body is like a planet to Lucy now,all the nutrients she need will be provided by your body.". Jenni was shocked at this revelation,he lone rebellious daughter was now stuck to her like an appendage. Lucy's very survival was based on her own. "Can it still be reversed when it reaches that phase?" Jenni asked. "Yes it just needs to be apllied directly. Like I said the growth component hasn't been completed yet,it could be a while." Gina said. "Thats fine,in fact it's better than fine. Thank you Gina talk to you later." Jenni hung up the phone quickly.  Jenni now had a look of gratification on her face,her daughter that couldn't be kept on a leash was now literally bound to her. She still had 2 vials left,Henry might need some coffee tommorow.

 

   Jenni changed into her pajamas,brushed her teeth and went to bed"Goodnight Sweetie." she said to herself. As Jenni was about to go to bed her daughter was in a struggle in her ankle folds. Lucy had managed  to avoid all the pore holes but found the folds of skin on her mother's ankle more daunting. She fought with all her might but found it impossible. She was about to resign for the night and make camp there when she saw huge trees sticking out about 1000 yeards away. In all reality these were little hairs on Jenni's legs too microscopic to see regularly. Lucy saw these trees as a direct road up her mother. She proceeded to climb the trees and began her ascent up the ankle,she was making good time when she reached the knee folds of her mother about 4 hours later. Lucy was hungry and thirst,in fact dyning of thirst,she was looking for any liquid when she spooted a dust mite drinking from a lake. Wait it was a lake of sweat,how nasty,Lucy found the resolve to humble herself for the sake of survival. She waited for the mite to leave and started scooping up handfuls of sweat. It tasted like saltwater,but had nutrients in it to fend off dehydration. Lucy had her fill and noticed her stomach rumbling,"what can I eat here?" she wondered. She remembered in biology class that dead skin cells had excess nutrients from the body. "This is so gros,I can't believe i've been reduced to eating skinn cells of my own mother's body." she screamed in anger. She looked around and saw several dust mistes chewing on some dead skin the size of a building. After a while they left and Lucy came up and began to much. After her meal she had decided to make camp her. She used some of the excess skin and the boulder of dirt to provide shelter. She propped up behind her tree and fell asleep.

Chapter End Notes:

The next chapter will be from the sole perspective of Lucy.