- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jenni catches up with her unwitting ex-husband and his new gal and well ......you know the rest.

   Kal and his fiance Diana were sitting in the local cafe having lunch and discussing their upcoming wedding plans. Kal Thompson was Jenni's ex husband and Henry and Lucy's father. He left Jenni and his children several years ago and began to have a relationship with Diana. She was a flight attendant on one of his flights,as he was a pilot himself. He wouldn't admit it at the time but before he left his wife formally he had cheated on her many many times.

   He was a very tall intimidating man,but he had the charm of a Clark Gable.He hadn't kept in touch with his kids or wife,save for an occasional call or gift or too on their birthdays. The way in which he disposed of his wife and traded her in for a woman 15 years his jr. would be considered well despicable to you or me.

 

  "Well Diane I think you have some great ideas about the wedding,but I was thinking more Vegas Style." Kal said

 Diana Lewis was a 24 year old knockout blonde who was only a 19 year old at the time she began to have relations with a married man. At the time she didn't know he was married but once she found out she was already in love with him. She was of the air headed sort who got by with her pretty face and great body,her was always the way of letting a man take care of her.

  "Kal baby I would really like to have a formal wedding,my sisters always have looked down on me and this would be a great time for me to show them I've found a great man."

  Kal being the domineering but sly guy he was decided he would wear down his ditzy prize .

  "Lets eat and discuss this at a later time babe."he said knowing he would eventually get his way.

  The couple ordered some coffee and continued chatting in their booth. They did not see the hooded woman with sunglasses sitting in the corner of the room waiting for her chance at revenge.

  Jenni sat there seething at the couple and cursing the very sight of her ex husband and this stupid little tramp.The transgressions he had done wre to terrible for her to let him pass,she would shrink him and his little slut down and turn them into the little parsitic worms they were.

  Just as Jenni walked up to the table that held their coffee and was set to put the vials into their cups a wicked thought came to her mind. Kal had a huge ego and thought all women were his to control and dominate. He dumped her for this ditzy blonde,not for her mind but for her body. What would happen if she would let this ditz control his fate and turned the keys over to her.

  A cruel grin spread across her face,yes this would be poetic justice.He could have her body all to himself,more than he could handle.  Jenni took the vial and dropped it into the coffee cup and walked off waiting for the waitress to deliver it. She watched intently as the waitress delivered the coffee making sure the right cup was delivered to it's rughtful recipient. The cups were handed out and Kal was handed the cup with the shrinking spice inside.

 

  "Well babe I think a Vegas wedding is a great idea and this is why"Kal continued to talk as he sipped his coffee .

 Jenni smirked in the corner as a half hour went by and she saw Kal drink down his whole cup. She waited and saw Kal clutch his stomach and knew waht was about to happen.

 "Baby whats' wrong?''Diane asked

 "I must have got some food poisoning or something,I think we should go now."he gasped between words before stumbling out the door. He passed out when he reached his truck.

 Diane took his keys and was about to take off before Jenni ran up to her and told her she needed to talk.

  "What,oh Jenni what the heck are you doing here?I need t get Kal home now!"she stated

  "Hold on one second Diane,he's not sick he's going to shrink."

  "What?!"Diane screamed.

  "I put some shrinking formula in his coffee,and well he's going to get very small.Now before you go off on me,let's put it this way.......he's your's. All of him is yours,i've handed you the power. This is something you haven't had your whole life.Im giving you the chance of a lifetime here,and before you say im crazy look inside."

 Diane looked inside the truck and noticed Kal's body was indeed shrinking!

 "What the hell am I supposed to say or think about this Jenni,you're nuts. Whats to stop me from calling the cops right now?"

 "Because I have just given you something you have always craved....power.The chance to not always have to depend on someone else the chance for you to have the keys in your hands . Are you smart enough to handle it?" Jenni asked

 "Is there an antidote? You know a way to make things bigger."Diane asked.

  "Yes and if you work with me i'll give you some." Jenni said .

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

What will Diane's answer be,and what does Jenni have planned next?The answer next chapter