- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

We get another look into Jenni's mindset and plans,her love for her children and this new erotic situation begins to warp her slightly. Which Jenni will prevail?

  Jenni sat next to the tree for a moment and waited for Scott to communicte with her. The size difference required a special decible walkie talki that was designed for deep sea swimmers and people above water to communicate.

 

  "Jenni,what the hell did you do to me and where am I?"Scott asked

 "Your are a speck of dust right now and your top priority is to find my children and let me talk to them. I will only return you to normal when this task is done"

 "You shrunk your own children,whats wrong with you."

 "Just get along with your mission unless you want to spend the rest of your life in my ass.Well maybe you do you're pretty sick,now get going and only radio me when you've found my children."Jenni commanded as she set her walkie down.

 "Crazy bitch!"he yelled loudly.

 "I might as well do as im told,it's not like I have options at this moment."Scott muttered to himself.

 He couldn't believe he was the size of a dust particle on the ass of his longtime crush. Scott began the long and ardous task of finding her children. He had a sneaking suspicion that he was placed on her ass because there would be one of them there. He dreaded what he had to do and started walking towards her huge crack,the smell assaulting his nostrils,burning them even.

..............................

  Jenni got up and decided it was time for her to get some more of the drug and have a little payback. He knew where his ex and his slut were living and the burning hatred she had for them made her go against her better judgement. Just as Jenni was about to leave she noticed Henry's phone ringing,it was a number she didn't recognize. She picked up the phone and was greeted with a rude young voice.

 "Who the hell is this,I want to talk with Henry now!" Henry's beau said.

 "Im sorry but he's not here right now dear,whats your name?"

 "My name is Alyssa bitch,who the hell are you?"

 "On second thought if you want to stop by the house im sure you'll catch Henry there."Jenni said calmly ignoring the rancid way this girl was speaking to her.

 "I'll be there and he better be there,I know who you are.You're his clingy needy mom.He wants to be with me and escape you,why else would he cancle with you" Allysa said.

 She was a bit of a spoiled girl and was not used to having been stood up,she was going to give Henry a piece and a half.

 

 Jenni smiled as she hung up the phone and drove to the hospital,she sneaked into the medicine cabinet and got 3 more vials.

 Jenni arrived at her house and noticed the young woman waiting for her,arms crossed frowning.

  "Come in dear,I just got off the phone with Henry he'll be here in an hour.Let's have some tea." Jenni walked into the kitchen and poured two glasses one containing the miracle drug,

  Allysa just sat there and gave Jenni daggers and began to sip her tea. Jenni looked on and knew it would take about half an hour. She needed to keep this girl here for that long.

 "The clocks ticking bitch,im outta here if he doesn't show soon,"She said and suddenly she huched over in pain and started shrinking.

 "What the hell is happening to me?You did this?"her voice becoming weaker and weaker.

 Jenni sat next to the dwindling girl and sat her on her lap,the once larger young woman was now much smaller and weaker than the older Jenni. Jenni tore off Allysa clothes effortlessly and pinned her to the couch. The grunting was becoming less and less as she continued to shrink.

 "You know it didn't have to be this way dear,you could have just been polite.I guess trash is trash though.You are going to be a parisitc life form living off me,and you will not be reversed. You will live to serve me and you will like it." Jenni said.

 Allysa couldn't believe her ears this woman was insane she needed to escape.She attempted to throw her off but was too weak and too small. She was being smothered and could do noting to stop it. Jenni looked on joyously and saw her rival shrink further further and before she couldn't see her she picked her up put her in her own panties. Allysa continued to shrink until she was near microscpic,the panties she was in began to look huge.The landscape was becoming littered with mor and more detail. She continued to shrink until it finally stopped and she was the size of a dust particle. She was overcome with the smell and passed out.

 

 Jenni chuckled to herself and began preparations for her next victims,she grabbed the vials and headed out...........................................................

 

 

 

 Allysa woke up her head pounding and a terrible smell in her nose,she remembered where she was and began to ball like a baby. She remembered the words life forever as a parasite only to serve this bitch.

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter is entirely from the tinies perspective and their individual struggles.