- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Henry returns home and has that evening with his mom. Jenni explores her lonliness in this chapter and ultimately decides whether to use the potion on him

It was a glorious Saturday morning,a day you couldn't paint a picture to give justice to it's beauty. Jenni awoke relatively early with a little bit of fear and excitement in her mind,the fear for her daughter's safety. The excitement in the possibility of spending quality time with her children,or rather them on her. This was unconventional to say the least if not a bit unethical. Jenni looked up parisitic lifeforms on the internet and researched if they could truly live off a host's body. The results gave her a sense of hope for her daughter,Gina told her that since her daughter was microscopic to Jenni that Lucy was essentially like a parisitc lifeform leaching off a host's body. In essence Lucy was literally living off her body,and gaining strength and endurance from it. Everything Jenni's body used and deposited as wast,Lucy could live off of it and gain it's nutrients. The added bonus to it was that if the parisitic form shared the same gentic code as it's host,it gained superficial strength and endurance from the host. So in laymens terms Lucy was a superhuman in speck form,this gave Jenni some comfort. She knew not of Lucy's excact location on her body,but she felt she was safe. Jenni had conflicting views on this however,on the one hand she was worried about Lucy,on the other it slightly aroused her to know of the great power she held over her daughter.

  Jenni recalled a few weeks ago when her and Lucy had a big fight and Jenni forbade Lucy from going out. It escalated to the point where Jenni had to physically stand between her daughter and the door. Jenni stood at 5'5 and her daughter was bigger and taller than her so she simply picked her mother up and threw her on the couch and left. The very thought of this,and Lucy's current predicament brought a smile to her face,she had never held such power over anyone. She didn't know excactly how much power she wielded as her very choice of what to eat,would decide Lucy's weather for the day. Jenni was a good mother and had only wanted what was best for her children,she just wanted to spend a little time with them. She had that chance now and with Gina's assurance that there was an antidote she figured this was her shot.

   "Hi Henry dear are you ready to spend the day together?" Jenny asked as she called Henry's cell phone.

 Henry had spent the night at Marty's,and was awoken by the sound of his cell phone ringing. His ringtone was the old theme for the spiderman cartoon series from the 90's.

"Ahh,oh hi mom I didn't want to wake you up last night so I crashed at Martys. Oh yeah im really looking forward to it. Is Lucy going to be there tonight or is she still grinding her axe?" Henry said.

 "No she decided to spend some time at her Grams house, I don't know when she'll come back." Jenni fibbed.

  Henry was relieved slightly,as he knew his sister was a little jealous of his succes and his good relationship with their mom. Lucy was always closer to their dad,and was devastated when he left for a younger woman.He didn't know why she held it against their mother for his departure,it was dad's fault. He was the one who left them,and barely retained any sort of relationship sans a postcard or occasional call. Henry took up the matle of man of the house and bonded with his mother,because he felt truly sorry for her. He was a good shoulder to cry on and was forced to grow up faster than he should have,his relationship with his mother was deeper than mother son to Jenni. Henry didn't know how much his mother missed him so,and how jealous she was when she saw him with another woman. Henry didn't know that Jenni wanted to be the only woman in his life. He sure as heck didn't know the thoughts that were running through his mother's mind at this moment,and that his evening tonight might turn into far more than a bonding dinner. Jenni asked Henry to meet her at the local diner around 2 pm and they would have lunch together.

  Henry's phone rang and it was his high school crush asking if they could have dinner tonight,he told her he had plans but would see if he could rearrange them. Henry was so excited to hear from his flame,they had gotten together last night and discussed what each other were up to. Henry had ingested a little alchohol and revealed his long time crush,to his surprise the feeling was mutual. Henry was so estatic,that he failed to remember that he had promised to spend the whole day with his mother. Henry drove to the diner at 2pm and saw that his mother was dressed up like she was on a date,he admitted she looked quite stunning in her red skirt and looked like a woman in her 20's rather than 40's. If it wasn't his mother he would have gone up to her and asked her out,but it was his mother after all. The very thought of anything else was pushed from his mind quickly. He went over to the table and smelled the sweet smell of honey vanilla body spray on his mother's body. She was wearing a low cut dress that revealed her curves and her ample bossum. "Hey mom you look great tonight,do you have a date lined up?"

Henry asked dumbly. "No dear this is all for you,i've reserved a table at the ice hall tonight,we're going to watch the ice patrol show. I know you love that and when I realized you were coming to town for the summer I reserved us seats."

"Oh crap,I completely forgot about tonight mom,I thought we were just going to have lunh and spend the afternoon together." Henery blurted loudly.

  He had no idea how much Jenni was looking forward to tonight,he was completely oblivious to how much she missed him. How much he actually meant to her went far beyond a mother son thing. He also had no idea that his little sister was a minicule speck in his mother's asshole. Jenni's face flushed red with Henry's obvious stupidity,and couldn't believe he was standing her up again.

 "You didn't know,what do you have the brain of an ant?Do you not remember your promise last night,do you not remember the hurt you caused me young man? I have not seen you for over a year and you are propsing to ditch me again,for what Marty? Or is it something else dear?" she asked seethingly.

 "Actually mom it's for and old crush I had in highschool,a romance I never got to feel. This is something special mom,this is not a booty call, this is something special. I am so sorry ,I can cancel on her and reschedule. I...... just didn't think about it really. She called me this morning and asked me out,and my mind went blank." Henry stuttered.

 Jenni excused herself for a moment to collect her thoughts and use the restroom,Henry just sat there white faced awaiting his mother's return. He texted his crush and told her he may have to cancel tonight. He sat very still while his mother walked into the ladies room,he had never seen her go off on him like that. He had no idea what firestorm of jealousy he had jsut set off in his mother. Henry sat there for a moment when the waitress came up and asked for his order,his thoughts were elsewhere and he asked her to come back later.

 Jenni walked into the ladies room,and had to calm herself down. She had to also relieve hersel,she had been holding a giant dump for a while adn felt she had to drop the load or it would not be pretty. She sat on the toilet pulled down her white panties and contemplated her next move. She felt relief as she squeezed a wet fart out not knowing what she was subjecting her daughter to. She knew Lucy was somewhere on her body but had no idea she was currently deep in her rectum. She had completely forgot about her until this moment,her thoughts were with henry. She sat there squeezing out and defecating a load she had been holding in,subjecting her youngest to untold horrors. She could have never imagined the torutre she was subjecting Lucy to at this very moment with each passin second. Jenni sat there wondering what her daughter was doing and where she was at. Jenni sat there for a second,and then her thoughts shifted back to Henry,he was abandoning her for some bimbo just like his father did. Her sweet son was about to be stolen from her like her husband was. Jenni's mind was becoming more warped from anger by the moment,and her mind was shifting from a loving tone to a possesive one. She would not let her son be swooped up by some little slut,she would keep him to herself. She smiled as her mind swept back to the vials,she just so happened to have a dosage in her purse. Jenni's mouth turned into a wicked grin as her plan came into view.

  A few seconds later Jenni got up,wiped her bum and sprayed a little body spray in her bum. She walked over to the sink,washed her hands and walked back into the diner's hall. She saw her son sitting down with a somber look on her face,and sat down next to him. She looked into his eyes and told him she was sorry she had said those spiteful things to him.

 "Dear im sorry I said those things to you,i've just been so lonely and have missed you so much. I know you're a busy young man and have quite the charm on all the young ladies. "

 Jenni saw the waitress come up and placed her order's two iced teas and a side salad for herself,Henry wasn't hungry. They sat together lost in simple conversation when the waitress walked up with their order. Jenni asked Henry if he could get her mirror from her car,she had to fix her mascara. Henry agreed and ran out to her car,Jenni used this moment to reach into her purse and poured the vial into one of the glasses. She had a school girl smirk on her face with the thought of waht was transpiring. Jenni loved her son so much and had convinced herself all of this was for his own good,that slut would just ruin his life. He would be better off without that albatross around his neck, she thought to herself. She awaited Henry's return and thanked him for bringing her mirror into her. She heanded Henry the tainted tea and awaited him gulping it down ,giggling like a schoolgirl.

 "What's so funny mom?" Henry asked   "Oh just thinking about what your grams tlod me last night,she said when I was little she would punish me by pouring hot sauce on my tongue."  Henry looked confused"What's so funny about that?"

 "Oh just the fact that I thought that was the worst thing that could happen to me at the time. So trivial."

 Henery just looked at his mother strangely and began to sip his tea,it tasted a little funny to him. He waved for the waitress to replace it but was stopped by his mother. She assured him it was just the taste of city water,and that it was fine. Henry accepted this and continued drinking his tea until he had downed all it's contents. Jenni looked on and smiled with each passing gulp,she knew what was about to happen. She was bound not to lose Henry as she did Lucy,she wanted to know where he was exactly so she monitered his behavior closely. She noticed about 20 minutes later he began grabbing his stomach painfully,also she could see his shirt slipping off him. She ushered him into her car and told him to lay down on her lap as she was driving home,he complied and felt dizzy. He could swear everything was expanding around him,he nust be really sick he thought. He layed his head on his mother's lap as they began their journey home,with each passing moment he felt a contacting feeling in the pit of his stomach and saw his mother expanding. Jenni pulled into the driveway and took her son by the hand and led him inside.

 

 Henry could have sworn her hand seemed larger and she seemed to be getting taller with each step. No way he thought to himself as his mother laid him on the couch and laid next to him soothing his thoughts. She wrapped her arms around him possesively and squeezed him tight into herself. With each passing second Henry saw his mother's arms grow longer thicker more defined with each passing secon. Her smell began to envelope his senses and he began to feel more pressure from his mother. "Mom your'e hurting me,ease up a little.'' Henry complained.

  She kept her iron grip on him and her body began to completely envelope his,her bossom started emanating heat. Henry started to feel like his mother was going to crush him,when he looked up he was horrified. She looked like an amazon to him now,as he was the size of a small toddler in comparision. He asked to to let him up but she ignored him. She would never let him out of her sight for fear of losing him. Her maternal senses took over and she squeezed him tighter and tighter, pulling his dwindling body into her mass. He continued to dwindle until he was the size of a baby and his surrounding continued to enlargen. Her smell was beggining to overwhelm his senses,sweat perfume and something else he couldn't place was all around him. Jenni couldn't believe her eyes her beloved Henry was now the size of an infant and still shrinking. She could now hold him in the palm of her hand and he continued to shrink. Henry was speechless as the landscape of his mother continued to take up more and more space. Her hand was now begginning to look like a small house, and still it grew. He began to notice little details in her skin and they became more apparent the faster he dwindled. There was a small frecklle on her hand barley noticeable before now looming larger than himself. Jenny saw her son continue to dwindle and she needed to place him somewhere she could sense his very movements. She decided to place  him on one of the most delicate places on her body,the place that provided nourishment for him as a child. Her nipple would be the safest place for him,she would deposit him there.

  "Dear im going to place you somewhere safe,and warm" her voice boomed. She assured him all would be explained later.

Henry looked on in fear as his mother continued to expand,every wrinkle crack and definition on her body was becoming clear to his eyes. He looked on as her finger that he was resting him on deposited him on a large pinkish surface that looked like Mars to him,his landscape was still expanding he had no idea what was happening to him. The only thing that was apparent to him was that he had somehow shrunk,and was near his mother somehow. He looked around fearfully waiting for an answer....please.

Chapter End Notes:

Starting the Henry storyline,crude begginning but I promise more detail later. I really wanted to get the whole Henry-Jenni story going,im testing the dynamic of Jenni holding Henry in a possevive way. Im not sure which mindset Jenni is going to be heading in yet,either a maternilistic one or kind of erotic.