- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Entire chapter detailing Lucy's struggles

Lucy woke up early at 6am to begin her perilous journey up her planet sized mom. She felt completely full from the skin she ate last night,it provided her with great amounts of protein. The sweat she drank also really quenched her thirst,not real tasty but fullfilling. She decided to embark on her journey and decided it best to speed her pace so she could avoid any encounters with dust mites,but she had to avoid falling in the cavern sized pores on her mother's leg. She hurried and gathered herself to begin her ascent,it was a strange feeling to be a mere speck on her mother's body who until yesterday she towered over. The very thought of her insignifigance compared to that of her mother's sent a chill up her spine. Her mom could kill her with a speck of dead skin and not even realize it. This very thought made Lucy feel very tiny indeed. Lucy felt she wasn't even worthy to excist on the same plane as this marvelous goddess she was scaling.

"Goddess,what am I calling her that for,she's my mother.She's no more a goddess as im a football player." Lucy screamed aloud trying to convince herself.

 Lucy had to make it to the summit to have any chance of returning to normal,she thought there had to be a way to grow her back if there was a way shrinking herself. Cosmic balancing had to be thought  of here.Lucy had to keep these thoughts of hope alive or else she was destined to be nothing but an insignifigant speck on planet mom. Five hours later she had reached the bottom of her mother's thigh,it's thick fatty tissue was so soft Lucy almost slipped in as it acted like quicksand threatening to devour he whole. There was a ravine of sweat ahead and Lucy decided to rest and replenish her fluids. Lucy looked on in horror as she saw two mites heading her way to the ravine. Lucy decided to hop into one of the pores to avoid an encounter. Lucy used a flake of skin she crafted into a spear to keep herself from falling in entirely.

 "Whoa that was too close,I need to brace myself for the possibility of a battle. I need to sharpen my spear just in case." Lucy said.

 She waited for the danger to pass to keep moving on,Lucy noticed she was faster stronger and had far more endurance than she did at normal height. This must have been a side effect of the shrinking she thought. How else could she have endured so much and made up so much ground? Lucy proceeded to walk further and further until she came to Jenni's midsection. There was a choice to be made here the front where she would have to go through a forest of pubes and who knows what else . This very thought disgusted her as it was her mother,and who knows what she would encounter in the forest of her pubes. The other option wasn't much more appealing eith,her mom's butt. The place where the foulest of things came from,the twin orbs looked like two moons from the sky. Lucy pondered her decision for a moment ultimately trying to decide on the lesser of two evils.

 "The ass or the vagina,they're both just so appealing. I can only guess what resides in that humid forest of her womanhood it would be like a swamp a creatures. Her ass isn't really appealing either,I would submit myself to great horrors either way,but at least i'd be alone in her ass I guess." Lucy said aloud to no one.

   Her choice had been made,it was to be the rectum of her mother. Lucy's mind had slowly descended into that of pure madness,on the one hand there was Lucy the tough minded independant girl who would fight tooth and nail for everything. On the other there was a second there was the shrunken girl who was begginning to think of her new residence as her own planet where she would worship the land and pay homage to her goddess. The only problem was it was not her goddess it was her mother,a mother she would physically and mentally torment for the better part of 3 years. Lucy had to battle this thought of service to anonexcistent goddess,that was her mother. Lucy could not and would not submit. She started her trek towards the mines of her mother's ass,this mine made the mines of Moria look like a Holiday inn. Lucy was a big Lord of the Rings fan and began reciting lines from the movie to stave off madness.

"Gollum,you better not be following me or i'll spear you through the chest" she screamed.

  Lucy proceedeed to venture to the mines that was her mother's ass,she could see remnants of toilet paper lodged into the moons around her, She saw fecal matter encrusted on the moons and on the very ground she was walking on. These things were so miniscule you'd have to be smaller than dust to see them. Lucy not only saw them but felt them smelled them and ultimately was almost crushed by them. The large drops of fecal matter tried to engulf her body,she had to fight with all her might to avoid them. Lucy was absolutely terrified of continuing knowing what was awaiting her but she made her choice and needed to proceed. With each passing step the stench got stronger,the cave got bigger and darker. Lucy knew what awaited her and with each passing step she felt more and more fear. Lucy was venturing into her mother's asshole which was the size of the moon to her. There were things Lucy would have ever noticed at normal height like the tiny hairs in the ass, or the little pimple based in the skin due to oily excess. The very fact that a goosepimple was like a huge building to her made her feel even punier. The tiny hairs in her mother's ass were like trees to her,her mother had no idea that her daughter was inside her ass,her very moments were so insignifigant. Lucy felt even more inconsequential when she noticed a small wrinkle in the skin that looked like a desert.

 Jenni was so huge compared to her miniscule daughter that the slightest twitch felt like a hurricane to Lucy. Lucy was less than fecal matter to this goddess,maybe she should just let herself sink into the skin of her mother's rectum and let it devour her. She would be a living sacrifice to this goddess,she would live off her sweat and fecal remains. This would be a good life for her,a planet all to her own. She could pay homage to this living god every day by cleaning even the most foul places on her body. Lucy just lay there for a momemt contemplating this when she heard a deep shake coming from all around her. She decided it best to burrow into the skin below and waith out the storm,the storm was gathering and it was time to bunker down. The cause of this storm was nothing more than a invisble fart from Jenni so small she didnt even know it excisted. Little did she know this wind was like a F5 to her speck child. The dooming winds threatened to pull Lucy's body apart when it finally ended little Lucy's body was covered in fecal matter from the invisble fart. Lucy couldn't conatain her self pity and began to sob uncontrollably, she was in her mother's ass getting covered in gunk and couldn't do anything about it. Lucy sobbed for about 10 minutes before she decided to clean herself uo,she spotted a stream of urine in a crack of skin the size of a large pool. Lucy decided it was better than being covered in fecies,after all once it dried it would be near impossible to move. She dove into the pool of urine closing her eyes and felt the stinging of the urine touch her skin. She succeeded in getting the fecal matter off her,but was feeling hungry. She went hunting for some skin when she realized it was all tainted with brown gunk. Lucy swallowed her tongue and began to eat the nourishing skill with gunk sauce.

    Lucy was beggining to lose her mind the longer she was trapped on her mother's body. This was no longer the body of her mother but it was beggining to seem like home,this prevailing thought was a crushing blow to the headstorng girl. She felt tired and decided it was time to make camp,she rounded up dirt the size of boulders to her the size of dust to the naked eye. She rounded up the dirt and began to make an encampment by an ass hair. It was very warm and Lucy didn't need to worry about mites in here as it was too rancid for them. Lucy was wondering if she would ever go back to her old life,if she would reach the summit. The most concerning thing was her doubts if she wanted to,it seemed that being degraded and so puny was beginning to make her mind think this was home. She was beggiining to feel like it was her job to worship this planet and pay homage to it by cleaning it daily. It would be a full time job,and everything she needed to survive was here,food water and shelter. Lucy kept snapping back and forth from reality to ddelusional. Lucy did not want to spend the rest of her life as nothing more than a living speck on the expanse of her mother. Jenni never intended for this to happen,she just wanted to spend time with her daughter.

 Now her daughter may be spending the rest of her life as her buttslave,unknowingly to her. Everytime she would defecate or urinate she would be subjecting her own spawn to endless baths of terror. The worst thing about it was Lucy was beggining to accept this life as nothing more than mommy's little ass slave. No mother would ever want this for their child but Jenni didn't know what was happening she could only hope Lucy would be alright, Lucy had to overcome her own thoughts and make the resolution to continue and not spend the rest of her life in her mom's resctum. Lucy burrowed into the ass flesh she was laying in and looked up into the sky to her which was her mommy's rectum.

"How am I ever going to get out of here,im gonna have to either go through her anus and travel from within,or climb up through the crack and scale her." Lucy whispered to herself.

Lucy went to sleep in her mom's rectum,wondering how to attack tommorow or be defeated by it. Two trains of thought,which one will prevail?

Chapter End Notes:

The next chapter Henry and Jenni spend a special evening together