- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Contains: anal/vaginal insertion, piss/poop consumption, digested alive

Doesn't contain: foot play, crush, gore

 

Wendy the Witch: Gateway to Hell

You wake up to the sound of loud footsteps. You look through the plastic and transparent box that imprisons you. The gigantic figure of Wendy appears in the doorway. She's wearing her nightgown that barely covers her kneecaps. You feel a mixture of admiration of her beautiful body and dread for what she has in store for you. She takes the lid off your cage and picks you up with one hand.

"Good morning!" she says in a cheerful mood, which is always a bad sign for you. "I hope you had a good night's rest because you're going to have a full day's work today." She lowers you down in front of her crotch area and lifts up her nightgown to reveal her gorgeous pussy.

"Starting right now!" she says with delight as she shoves you up her vagina. She moves around for a few moments and then you hear water cascading down -- she must be taking a shower. She orders you to get to work. You squirm around and massage the vaginal walls. You hear her moan and start breathing heavier. You know you're doing it right because the walls start getting wetter and pussy juices starts flowing around you.

You keep rubbing your body along her moist inner skin and her moaning gets louder and louder. Then her whole body shakes and you know that you've done your job well. You start climbing your way out of her. The shower stops and you see two fingers come in and pull you out.

She realizes how sticky you are and says "Ugh, gross, you need a shower." She takes you out and puts you on the ground of the shower. "Lie down on your back." You obey and can't help but gaze in awe of Wendy's gorgeous naked body towering above you.

She squats down so that her vagina is right above your body. She sighs with relief and a torrent of pee shoots out of her vagina directly at you. Her hot piss drenches your body, the heat and acidity (and not to mention the humiliation) tormenting you. You try to look away when you notice the piss is going down the shower drain. The drain seems big enough for you to fit, you might be able to escape.

You roll over away from her urine, stand up and make a run for the drain. You jump and dive for the hole that leads to your freedom, but you feel a firm grip on your leg. You get pulled away from the drain. "Trying to escape? You've been very naughty."

Wendy brings you up to her face, "Maybe I should punish you by making me go through my body again." She opens her mouth and holds you above it. You start to panic and beg her to please not do that again. She looks at your pathetic pleading and decides to show a rare moment of pity.

She puts you in an empty and clear water bottle. "Fine, but you're not going to get off easy. I'm going to finish peeing and you're going to drink every last drop of it. If you don't, you're going to be punished even more!"

She positions her pussy right above the bottle opening and spreads her pussy lips wide. You open your mouth and you see a drop fall from her pussy into your mouth. The salty taste makes you wince, but you keep your mouth open as more drops fall in. Each drop comes quicker than the previous one, and pretty soon a light stream is continuously filling your mouth as you try to swallow all of it.

The light stream starts getting heavier and you know you can't hold out much longer. The urine stream suddenly intensifies and you get overwhelmed by the sheer volume of piss. You get knocked down by the force and her piss fills up the water bottle. If your need for oxygen hadn't been removed, you would be drowning in her pee. The piss stream trickles to a stop.

Although you were submerged in urine, you could still hear her voice, "What's this? You were nowhere close to drinking all of it! Looks like I have to punish you again." You open your eyes, which causes your eyes to burn from all the piss, and look around. You see her close the top of the water bottle so you have to stay submerged in hot pee. You can't see, touch, taste, or smell anything but her nasty piss.

After a long hour, you feel the bottle getting lifted up and carried to the sink. The cap is removed and the bottle tilts out, draining the piss. You fall through the bottleneck and get caught by a familiar soft hand.

"It's time for me to go to work, and you're going to accompany me this time." She lifts up her black skirt and pulls down her white panties. "Man it must be your lucky day. You are just getting so much pussy." She sticks you inside her vagina.

You feel her legs moving back and forth and hear some doors open and shut. You can feel her sitting down and you get shocked by the powerful noise of a car engine. After ten minutes of driving she says "Man, stuck in traffic. Alright, entertain me, slave!"

You squirm back and forth, making sure to rub against her vaginal walls. Juices start to seep out of the walls, and you hear soft moans of pleasure echoing through Wendy's body. As you keep moving around, the juices start flowing all around you and the soft moans turned into screams. The whole body shakes and you get tossed around and land submerged in the vaginal juices.

She calms down and the car stops moving. You assume she is parking the car. You feel her standing up and you can see some light coming from the opening of the vagina. You hear Wendy's voice commanding you to come out. You squirm your way out and you fall into her hand.

You look up and see that she is completely naked. You notice that the windows are tinted so no one can see inside. She puts you down on a napkin.

"I've made a pit stop and I realized that I haven't fed you yet, so here you go, I saved you some leftovers from last night."

She turns around and you see her beautiful ass. She brings it close to you, so close you can smell it. Her asshole starts to widen and you see a turd coming out. It falls slowly out of her ass before plopping onto the napkin.

"Bon Appetit!"

You look at the gigantic piece of shit with horror. You would rather starve than eat that, but you know that Wendy is capable of torments far worse than death if you refuse. You reach out your hand.

"No, don't use your hands. I want you to dig in using just your face!"

You put your hands behind your back and bring your face close to the turd. The stench is overpowering and you cry as you bite off a chunk. You swallow it quickly to avoid tasting it, but the foul aftertaste remains. You bite off another piece and quickly swallow, trying to ignore the sickening feeling in your stomach.

"You're eating so fast, how can you enjoy the taste? Take a big bite and savor it. Chew it up and let your saliva melt my shit in your mouth!"

You look at her with pleading eyes, but her eager stare tells you that you had better do what she says. You open your mouth wide and bite off as big a piece that will fit in your mouth and start chewing it. You grimace with disgust as you can't help but smell and taste her disgusting waste. Your saliva mixes with her shit to make a liquidy substance. You chew a few more times and then swallow. You feel the foul mixture going down your throat and poisoning your stomach. You retch over and breathe heavily.

"There you go! Isn't that much better? Melts in your mouth like chocolate, doesn't it? Help yourself to some more!"

You tell Wendy that you are full, which is true in the sense that your stomach feels like it will throw up if you eat any more shit. She smiles and then says some magic words. You feel your stomach emptying.

"There. Continue eating, and don't stop until you've finished all of it!"

Each bite seems worse than the last as you chew and swallow huge chunks of shit until your stomach can't handle it, at which point Wendy empties your stomach so you can keep eating. You keep eating and she keeps emptying your stomach until you finish her gigantic shit. She doesn't empty your stomach the last time, so you have to digest the crap. You fall to your knees from an intense stomach ache.

"What? You're not going to thank me for feeding you? What an ungrateful piece in shit! I'm going to put you where you belong."

She picks you up and turns around. The sight of her beautiful ass mesmerizes you. You snap out of it when she starts moving you closer and you desperately thank her for the delicious meal. She ignores your apologies and bends over so that her butt cheeks move apart, revealing her asshole. You brace for the inevitable as she shoves you up her smelly ass.

"It's a good thing you don't need to breathe. You're going to be there for a while."

You try to cover up your mouth and nose with your hands to block out the horrendous smell, but the smell is so strong that it seeps through anyway. You sense Wendy moving around and the sudden loud noise tells you that she started the car. After a while, she orders you to pleasure her ass. You squirm around, getting coated in the residual shit still in her ass. You pleasure her until you give her an orgasm.

The car stops and you sense her get out. You hear indistinct talking and you gather that she must be in some kind of meeting. You feel a gas surrounding you, and you gag from the overpowering stench. You're surrounded by a fart! Normally the gas would've left by now, but she must be holding in her fart to torture you. An idea hits you: the fart will have to leave eventually, and when it does her asshole will be open enough for you to climb out.

You make your way to the beginning of her ass. You see a light opening up at the end of the tunnel and the stinky gas suddenly rushes out, blowing you with it. You land in soft material, which must be Wendy's panties. The fart is still leaving her butt, making the loud "Pffffffffff" sound. You have to endure the hot and smelly air still pressing your body against the panties. The fart dies down and you cough, finally able to breathe the (relatively) fresh air in the back of Wendy's panties.

You try to climb out of the panties when you feel the panties tighten. You slide down and get pushed into Wendy's asshole. She must giving herself a wedgie to keep you in inside her panties. You climb the other way because you know that her vagina will be easier to climb past. You reach the delicate folds and crawl underneath them. They start to get wet, and you take pleasure that Wendy knows that you're escaping and she can't do anything because of the meeting.

You manage to crawl out of the front of her panties and are running down her leg. She crosses her legs so that you get sandwiched between her smooth skin. However, her skin is soft enough that you can squeeze your way through. You escape the crossed legs and land on the chair. You run towards the light coming from the opening of Wendy's skirt. She uncrosses her legs and then presses them together so you are smashed between her legs. Again you push your way through (she probably regrets putting that toughening spell on you).

Her legs suddenly part ways and you dash towards your freedom. As you get close to the light, a dark figure suddenly appears. It's Wendy's hand! She reaches into her skirt and catches you. You scream as loud as you can but her finger covers your face, muffling the sound. You hear other people wondering what that noise was.

You hear her say, "Hmm, I don't know. Whatever it was, it's probably insignificant. Excuse me while I use the restroom."

She grasps you tightly in her hand and walks away. When she opens her hand you see that you are in a private bathroom. She holds you up to her face.

"That's the second time you've tried to escape today. What am I going to do with you?"

You beg for her to kill you and end your torment. She laughs and says, "No, you don't deserve it. But I do need to keep you somewhere where you won't escape, and I know just the place."

She grasps you so that you can't move but can still look around. Then she uses both hands to reach down and pull off her top. You look back towards the mirror and see that she isn't wearing anything underneath. You ask her what she's doing.

She brings you down so that you're right in front of her belly-button. Her stomach growls with anticipation. She answers, "Just giving you a good look at your new home. You've visited before, don't you think it will make a nice house?"

You shake your head "no" repeatedly. She laughs and then chants some ancient words. You feel a brief sense of light-headedness until she brings you up and holds you dangerously close to her mouth.

"You're going to enter my body like before." She licks her lips. "But unlike before, that spell I cast will make sure that you never leave." You grow wide-eyed with fear.

"You're going to land in my stomach, then my stomach acid will start tearing you apart, but you'll keep regenerating. You'll scream in agony and then realize that my body won't put you through my intestines like last time. You'll stay in my stomach, and give me nutrients forever!"

You start panicking and desperately begging for her not to do this and promising that you will never try to escape again, but she ignores your pleas and turns you around.

"Enjoy your last look at the world, because you'll never see it again."

She puts your legs in her mouth and slowly sucks you inside like a noodle. You look forward at the mirror to see the world one last time and appreciate its beauty. You focus on all the wonderful colors and diverse textures so that you might still remember them after spending years in darkness. Most of all, you can't help but focus on the beautiful figure of Wendy's topless body. Even though she's responsible for your eternal torture, you don't want to forget about the sexy body that you'll be feeding -- her perfectly shaped breasts, her cute but evil face, and her smooth tummy. The last thing you see in the mirror as you're getting sucked into Wendy's mouth is her devilish grin.

You're on her tongue and you desperately pound on her teeth to get out. You can hear her mocking chuckle. Then her head tilts back and you start sliding down her tongue. You try to climb up back to the top but her tongue is too slippery so you fall down and slide to the back of her throat. You hear her say "goodbye" through closed teeth right before she swallows.

As you are falling down her esophagus, you fight back by spreading out your arms and legs to stop your fall but her throat muscles are too powerful and push you down anyway. After a few seconds you fall into her stomach. There isn't anything there so you wait in anticipation of what you know is coming. The stomach senses there is something there and begins excreting it's torturous liquid.

You feel a tingling sensation that grows steadily stronger into pain. The pain gets so strong that you start to scream, and you continue screaming as your body is submersed in acid. After several agonizing hours, the acid starts to recede and your grueling pain starts to subside. You remember that this is the point where you can enter the intestines. You find the entrance and crawl in.

When you go in, you suddenly start to fall, which was not supposed to happen. You land somewhere strange, but you could feel a familiar liquid on the floor tickling your feet.

"I felt that," you hear your goddess say. "Whenever you try to leave my stomach, the spell will just send you back."

You feel utter despair as the tickling sensation at your feet starts to burn and more acid starts flowing around you.

"Welcome to Hell."

Chapter End Notes:

I am finished with this series and I encourage spin-off stories. Feel free to use the premise/ideas/characters of this story to create your own version. Just be sure to give credit to where you got the ideas from (me).