- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is story is extreme, please make sure none of this story's categories offend/disgust you.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Contains: anal/vaginal insertion, piss/poop play, digested alive

Doesn't contain: foot play, crush, gore

 

Wendy the Witch: Obtaining Obedience

You wake up and see that everything is dark. Despite the warm surroundings, you shiver because you are naked. You try to remember what happened: You had been talking with a hot chick, Wendy. You said something about how you wanted to be inside of her. Then she started chanting something and now you're here in this dark place.

You feel the ground and notice that it's soft, feels like cotton. The reach up and you find that you can touch the ceiling, which seems to be made of the same soft material. You hear loud thumps on the ground that make you jump. Suddenly, the dark place starts to open up and you see light shining through. Then, you see the giant face of Wendy looking at you and you jump back in surprise.

"There you are." she said in a sing-song voice. "Come play with me."

Her giant hand reaches inside. You turn away and try to run, but the hand grasps you and pulls you out. As you are getting pulled out, you look back and notice that the dark place was your shirt, and it is huge! You must be around 2 inches tall for it to be that big compared to you. You look forward at Wendy and notice that she is completely naked. Her hand pulls you up slowly, letting you get a long look at her beautiful pussy, then bringing you up past her trim belly, and finally up in between her succulent breasts.

Then you come face-to-face with Wendy. You heard rumors that she was a witch, but you had dismissed them as nonsense.

"How does it feel being so small?"

You ask her why she shrunk you.

"Because you're not very fun full sized, but now you're fun-size!"

She then chants another phrase and you feel a light, fluttery feeling run through your body. You ask what that was.

She says, "That was a magic enchantment. It makes you the perfect toy. Among other things, it makes you more durable, so you won't get crushed when we do some of my more rough activities..."

You feel dread as she says that, and it intensifies when she says

"Speaking of which, let's get started."

She lowers the hand that is holding you. She teases you by rubbing you against her smooth skin as she lowers you between her breasts, past her belly button, and right down to the opening of her vagina.

"So you want to be inside of me? Be careful what you wish for."

She uses her other hand to open up her pussy lips and she pushes you inside. You start turning yourself around to escape from the dark and musty environment. This causes her to moan in pleasure. You feel some kind of liquid starting to flow around you, causing you to start slipping and struggling even more. She starts moaning louder and her pussy juices start flowing even stronger. While you are trying to breathe, some of the juice falls in your mouth and you swallow out of reflex. The creamy taste is strangely arousing to you.

"OH YES! KEEP GOING!"

Her moaning has turned into screaming, and you feel the whole place rocking with ecstasy. You get thrashed around even harder, smashed against the vaginal walls. You feel sore all over so you stay absolutely still to prevent pleasuring her.

She takes you out, "What? You're not going to work anymore? I gave you a direct order, I expect you to pleasure me!"

You shake your head in refusal.

"Then it looks like you'll need to be punished. It's a good thing that enchantment I cast earlier removed your need for oxygen, because you're not going to be getting any where you're going."

She brings you around behind her and you stare in awe at her beautiful, gigantic ass. She starts moving you closer to her ass, and you realize with horror what she's about to do. She brings you close up to her asshole and stops.

"You like my ass, little man? Because you're about to become very close to it. I'm just waiting for the gates to open."

You can't help but smell the nasty scent emanating from her asshole. Suddenly, her asshole opens and lets out a loud and disgusting fart. Small pieces of shit hit you in the face. At the same time, she shoves you inside the hole as far as you will go. You start to choke on the nasty gas that is blowing past you and escaping out her ass. You try to turn youself around and crawl out but the walls are too tight. Once the farts stopped, you breathe a sigh of relieve.

The walls start to widen, which allows you to turn around. You feel thankful as you start to crawl out, but then you feel something touch your feet. You can't see it, but it felt kind of slimy and the smell was horrendous. You realize what it is and you try to crawl faster to escape, but the object comes at you too quickly and you get enveloped by her shit.

You hear grunting and you feel yourself fall into something. You push your way out of the shit and find yourself in a big bowl. You gag because some of the shit entered your mouth. You can't get rid of the shitty aftertaste.

She says "You better get used to the taste. You can't starve to death with my spell, so the only way to relieve hunger is by eating my shit."

You stare at her with disgust, and she seems to enjoy your humiliation.

"Oh, and here's a drink to wash it down."

She squats down so that her pussy is right above you. She sighs as she relieves herself in the bowl. Her golden piss completely drenches you and you fall down from the force. The piss quickly fills up the bowl and you struggle to keep afloat. While you are trying to swim, some of the piss gets into your mouth and you swallow it inadvertently.
Her pee trinkles to a stop, and you are hanging onto the edge of the bowl breathing heavily. This humiliation is too much, and you start shouting profane words at her.

"Well, you sure are haughty for the position you're in, don't you think, slave? You better watch your mouth, or you'll end up in mine!"

In defiance, you tell her that anything is better than being her slave

"Then you've made up your mind. We'll see if you're right."

She says some magic words and the shit and piss on your body evaporate so you are completely clean. Then she grabs you and hoists you above her mouth, which she opens wide. You feel fear looking at the gaping hole that will lead to your demise, but then you start to feel acceptance. You realize that by going into her mouth, you can end your miserable existance. Just a few minutes of horrendous pain until her stomach claims your life.

"Oh by the way, the spell I cast also makes your cells instantly regenerate when they die. So you will stay perfectly preserved as you get digested." She smiles devilishly.

"Not that you won't feel any pain, of course."

Panic overcomes you. You start begging for mercy and saying that you'll do whatever she wants.

"Too little too late. See you on the other side."

She slowly lowers you into her mouth. Your feet land on her wet, slippery tongue. Her mouth closes and you are surrounded by darkness. Her tongue tosses you around and her saliva drenches you. As she swishes you around her mouth, you hear her make "Mmmm" sounds. Her tongue then tosses you to the back of her throat.

"Down you go." she says, and then swallows.

You feel the esophagos squeezing you down the tube. After a few seconds, the motion stops. Then, the bottom opens up and you fall in. You land in a damp space. Though, it's pitch black, there's no mistaking where you've ended up -- her stomach. It's empty, but you feel the stomach walls getting wetter. Liquid is being secreted by the walls and it is starting to drench you.

You feel a light tingling sensation, which starts to intensify. What was tingling before now feels like its burning. You start screaming because it feels like your whole body is on fire. While you were screaming, some of the acid gets in your mouth, so now even your insides feel like they're dissolving. You feel that the acid level is now above your head, but your frantic flailing from the hellish pain keeps you from staying afloat, so you sink down under the acid. You lose track of time as you feel nothing but constant and searing pain. After what must have been hours, the digestive acid starts to recede and you feel yourself leaving the stomach.

You start moving through a small tube, what you imagine must be the small intestine. As you're flowing through some kind of juice, you brush past small finger-like things. The pain is still intense, but her body seems to be distilling the acid so that it is now tolerable. Although you don't feel much pain (compared to where you came from), the process of going through her small intestine is excruciatingly slow. Your mind is still recovering from the extreme physical and psychological torture you just endured. You stare in the darkness, at the mercy of whatever Wendy's body has in store.

After what must have been several hours, you find yourself in a much wider tube -- the large intestine. The pain is subsiding, but the smell has gotten much worse. You feel the liquid that you had been swimming in start to get absorbed back into the body. You are left coated from head to toe with some strange solid material. You take a sniff and you realize that you recognize the disgusting smell. It is the same stench you smelled when you were shoved up Wendy's ass. You had become a piece of her shit. The feeling devastates you. You know your life is now worthless, a waste even to Wendy's body. You think about that as the intestinal contractions stop and you know you've reached the bowels.

You don't stay there long. You feel a sudden push and you are moving at a rather fast pace. You hear a grunting noise coming from outside. You feel yourself falling slowly. Suddenly, the slow fall turns into a free fall and you slam hard into the ground. You stand up slowly, but your knees are trembling so much from the torture you just endured that you fall onto your hands and knees. You wipe the shit from your face and see that you're in the same big bowl as before. You look up at Wendy's gloating face.

"I trust you're going to be an obedient slave, from now on?"

You nod emphatically.

"Good, now lick yourself clean."

You obey and lick the disgusting residue off your body.

Chapter End Notes:

Next part: Gateway to Hell

Co-author wanted: I have many outlines for stories but not enough time to flesh them out. If you are a competent writer and a fan of my stories, I can send you an outline and you can write it out and then send it back to me for editing. You will receive co-author credit.