- Text Size +

Chapter 3

The ten feet tall Jessica walked confidently through the streets of Detroit, savoring every step. People watched up at her in awe, mouth and eyes wide open. Smirking, Jessica thought of Nelly Furtado's music video "Big Hoops," in which the singer was shown to be very tall and walked the streets the same way she did now.

"The bigger the better," Jessica softly sang, and more or less unconciously grew slowly further, pajamas and all. A few more feet wouldn't hurt, after all.

She got 11 feet. "A few more," she thought. It was a great feeling.

12 feet, 13... "Just a little bit more", she thought again.

14... Reaching 15 feet, Jessica halted her growth. The people quickly got of her way as she strode. Jessica was beyond tall now, she was enormous. A full grown person could walk upright between her legs without having to duck.

BLAM! Jessica unintended kicked a chair, standing on the pavement and belonging to a snack bar, away. It flew a couple of feet before it hit a tree, one that was only slightly taller than Jessica was. She didn't pay much attention, but the owner of the snack bar did.

He was a man who got annoyed quickly. His parents willed the establishment to him, but he never wanted to have a snack bar. He hated his job, and was suspicious of people. Especially now, in the summer, the people who sat outside the snack bar sometimes got up and made off without paying, so he kept an eye on the street all day. The 40-somewhat year old ran out on the street as he first saw the shadow of Jessica pass by, then witnessed his chair being kicked. Anger boiled up in him as he saw the piece of furniture laying against the tree, the huge girl walking further without picking it up and bringing it back.

"HEY, YOU!" he cried, running outside and after her.

"HEY, YOU FREAKIN' BITCH! PICK UP MY FUCKING CHAIR!" he cried as Jessica paid no attention.

Now she did. Jessica turned around and looked down. She saw a small fat man with a red, sweating face bearing an expression as if she just killed his family.

"DIDN'T YOU LEARN ANY MANNERS, BITCH? TAKE THAT FUCKIN' CHAIR BACK! NOW!" he yelled at her.

The scene looked comical. Some onlookers laughed as they saw the small, fat guy crying up at the 15 feet tall giantess, who made him look like an angry, obese kobold. Jessica however, did not laugh. Not even smile. She looked at the swearing guy and got angry as well.

Without saying a word she bent down and grabbed the still shouting man. Jessica lifted him up like a toddler, though with only one hand, to her face. She was about thrice his size.

"You've got quite a big mouth for such a small little man," she said threatingly. But the guy was not afraid of her. He squirmed and struggled in her hand, and Jessica, although very big, had trouble holding him. She was not that strong, and the man was heavy. But she knew what to do about it.

For a moment it looked like she was taking a deep breath. But the truth was, she was concentrating on growing again. That way her strength would increase. Jessica reached 18 feet, 20, and stopped at 25 feet. The man was as big as a teddy bear compared to her now. And she no longer had difficulties to keep him in her hand.

She walked back towards his snack bar.

"Look, I'll give you big bitch, you brainless dickhead," she spat and began stomping on the other chairs and tables. As if putting out a fire with her feet, she smashed the furniture, colorful umbrellas and decorative flowers. Metal bent and snapped, wood splintered, even the masonry cracked. Pieces of the destroyed items flew around the street. Luckily the customers already went away when the giantess approached.

After having demolished his street furniture, Jessica dropped the guy on the leftovers (from a safe height).

"And now you shut the fuck up, asshole!" she warned, pointing at him. "Or else...".

The man was not quiet, however. He had been so while Jessica held him, but now he was on the ground again and could see clearly what she had done to his furniture. He jumped up and ran towards her. Full of anger, he grabbed Jessica's pajama pants and tore at it.

"FUCKIN' GODDAMN WHORE! I'lLL DRAG YOUR FAT ASS BEFORE COURT!" he screamed.

Jessica already had turned and was walking again as she felt a resistance at her leg. She looked down and saw the little shit tearing at her, just as he began swearing again. Now he had done it. She was really getting mad.