- Text Size +

The Ascension of Jessica

By Vaalser4

Author’s note: In this story there is growth from small to giga, destruction, sex and violence. The giantess wears pajamas and flip flops, most of the time. There is also some earwax involved. If this is not your taste, do not read further. Feedback is welcome.



Chapter 1

Jessica Hood stood in front of the mirror. The same dream again. She had had it for several months now, always just before waking up.
She dreamt she was in a large room, filled with white clouds or smoke. She walked, not knowing where to or why. After a while, she saw something emerging from out of the smoke. It turned out to be seven people, apparently waiting for her. As she approached, Jessica could see they sat at a large, golden desk, looking at her. The one in the middle was a man with a white beard. Next to him there was a humanoid creature that had the head of a falcon or hawk. At the other side of the white-breaded man another man sat, with long, blond hair and an eye patch over one eye, while his other eye shone brightly. Next to them there sat a woman and a man, both with Asian features and beautifully clothed. A man with six arms and a man dressed in green feathers were located at the ends of the golden desk.

The man with the white beard smiled at her when she halted before the desk. "Soon," he said, with a voice that sounded awe-inspiring and warm alike. Then Jessica woke.

She looked at her reflection. A black haired woman, 23 years of age, looked back. Jessica was not dissatisfied with her looks. A pretty face, pointed nose and chin and blue-green eyes.
However, what she really hated about her was her height. She stopped growing at 5'1 and that already at the age of 14. In school, she was often teased because of it. Her classmates called her "dwarf", "molecule" or "gnome", or made "funny" remarks like "Watch out, don't step on it" when she moved along with other pupils through the corridors.

She was frustrated when she was directed into the children's department when shopping for clothes and telling the salespeople her measurements and shoe size. Not to mention Jessica had to show her ID in a pub more often than not. If only she could grow again! However, that was not possible. She thought.

Jessica was about to undress -she was wearing nothing but her yellow, cotton pajamas with a red flower pattern and flip flops- and wash herself for another day at work when the thing crashed through the window of her small, three-chamber apartment in Detroit. It rolled over the floor and came to halt against the far wall.

Jessica startled. What the hell was that noise? Shattering glass. Perhaps a burglar? Careful, she looked around the corner of her bathroom door. No one. As she saw the shattered window, Jessica cursed. She quickly walked towards the window, to see if someone ran away. No one either. Turning around, she saw the thing lying on the floor. A dirty snowball.

Jessica was baffled at first, not only because it came crashing so suddenly through her window, but because it was summer. But then again, she had sometimes put snowballs in the freezer when she was a kid and saved them till summer, to surprise her friends. The throwers must have done the same, Jessica thought.

"Damn kids," she murmured angry. The little brats threw snowballs around all winter, against walls, trees, windows... and if an accident happened, they had not done anything. Running away, playing innocent. And now in summer as well. Jessica didn't like children very much. She doubted she would ever have any.

Cursing under her breath, she walked towards the little whitish orb. As she picked it up to throw it in the toilet, the orb suddenly became liquid. Before the young woman was able to react, the liquid was absorbed by her body. Jessica felt a weird sensation running through her system. It spread from her arms towards her torso, belly, legs and head. After a couple of seconds, it was over. But something had changed. Something that made Jessica smile.