- Text Size +

Chapter 9

"AAAAaaaahhhh!!!" Jessica shot up, reaching 2 miles within a few seconds. The ruins of the skyscraper fell out of the enormous maw that her cunt was now. The rubble rained down, soaked as it was, on the other skyscrapers of the Renaissance Center, damaging then thoroughly.
Jessica's expanding feet shoved them soon out of the way, like tiny sticks they collapsed or fell in the Detroit river.

Jessica grew. And grew. She reached five miles... six... seven... showing no sign of stopping. Her frame towered over more and more of Detroit, her shadow eclipsed half of the entire city. Meanwhile, countless buildings, cars, trees and parks, not to mention the surviving people, ended under the soles of her expanding flip flops, soles that where as tall as she was an hour ago.

The in the meantime arrived army, sent to bring her down, didn't stand a chance against her enormous expanding flesh. Tanks were simply steamrolled by her growing feet, crushed like beetles under the white flip flop soles. Jets and bomber smashed like flies against her legs, exploding in tiny -compared to Jessica- fireballs that didn't even scorch her skin. The infantry was turned into greasy red smears as her feet alone flattened half of Detroit, while the huge cracks appearing in the area around her swallowed the other half as well as the river. She reached 12 miles and, oblivious to the army she just destroyed, grew further. Jessica wanted more. And she got more.

Soon, Detroit was nothing but a smoldering ruin. Every skyscraper was demolished, hardly a single building still stood. Smoke emerged from countless mangled ruins, water from sewers and drainages slowly filled the destroyed city. Jessica had done this by just standing there and growing.

She was 20 miles as she stopped her growth, with legs that reached 11 miles up in the air, feet about 3 miles long and 2 miles broad, hands 2,75 miles long and wearing a pajama top weighing countless tons. The red flowers on it were so vast now, each of them could serve as a storage park of a car factory.

Jessica grinned as she admired her destruction. She had done this. She, the dwarf. Now the biggest creature ever. The Detroit river had disappeared, the huge canyon caused by her weight had drained it. She took her pajama pants, which had grown as well, and put them on. They had totally crushed the neighborhood they laid upon.

"Why destroy just one city?", she thought. "I wanted to show myself to the world. So, let's go!"

Jessica waked, trotting aimlessly over the Northern American continent. Entire cities crumbled under her feet, mountain ranges broke into chunks, and hills were flattened. The shock waves and tremors her footfalls caused made villages leap at least 500 feet up in the air. They rained down as debris on the Earth.

Jessica had fun! It was an excellent feeling, stomping on the insignificant humans and destroying their puny, tiny cities. It was as if mankind had spent the last millennia conducting science, developing new technologies and thinking about architecture for only one purpose- building these cities for her step on. Somehow, Jessica was certain of that. Like gifts waiting for her to unwrap, the cities lay before her, each one begging to be destroyed.

The giantess enjoyed herself very much. The tiny humans, those insignificant mites, ran away, but she was far too quick for them. A single step, and they crunched by the ten thousands under her feet. Not that she could see them. Jessica was so vast, she had even trouble distinguishing the buildings from her height. To her, even the biggest cities looked like grey patches, dotted with green and brown specks. And the city itself was no bigger for her than the surface of the floor of her bathroom had been.

Jessica stepped on the little, rectangular forms that were city blocks and destroyed them without effort. Her huge, flip flop wearing feet easily crushed the insignificant masonry into powder, pulverizing within a split second what took weeks to build. Or months, since Jessica also stepped on the skyscrapers, the tallest of which hardly came up to her monumental toes. She kicked at the -from her point of view- thin hollow tubes of stone and concrete, blasting away dozens of floors in a grapeshot of debris. It rained down on the other buildings, damaging them just before her huge foot descended on them and pressed everything deep into the ground.

The government of the US did everything possible to halt her. More bombers and helicopter were deployed to stop her, but disappeared one by one without a chance out of the air. Jessica's calves bumped into them as she walked around, destroying them on impact. And those that came from behind flattened against her legs when the giantess suddenly halted or changed directions. Bombs that were dropped didn't do any damage. Jessica didn't even seem to feel the huge explosions, nor was the plastic of her flip flop burned.

Tanks and infantrymen were simply stepped on, without her noticing it this time as well. The giantess' huge weight flattened the solid steel behemoths like made of thin porcelain, while the soldiers squished open. Nothing but thin scrap and red blotches where left as Jessica raised her enormous feet.

Within an hour, Jessica had destroyed most of the US. She stopped walking and began daydreamed what else she could do now.

She thought about traveling to every continent and wrecking havoc there. Europe would hold its breath as she came towards its shore, wading through the Atlantic like it was a simple pond. Huge tidal waves rolling before her, she would squish and squash every town and city under her enormous feet. Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris... She would grow so large, she could sit on all of Spain, letting her feet rest on Italy, dragging her toes through cities like Rome, Florence and Milan. Century-old buildings would be turned into small pieces of lint under her toenails. Cars and people as well, being too microscopic to be noticed by her. Less then bacteria on her skin.

Jessica pictured herself flattening Berlin and Vienna, Zagreb and Sofia, and of course all the other major places. The Swiss wouldn't be protected by the Alps anymore. She could simply step over them like they were molehills. Or flatten the mountain range that kept foreign armies at bay for so long. The huge, majestic Alps, crumbling to powder or pressed into the ground, leaving the Swiss bare and naked. But they wouldn't have time to regret it, for her feet would destroy Bern, Zürich and the other places by simply standing on them.

Jessica sighted blissfully. She, pressing mountain in the ground. She, destroying entire countries by walking. In her minds eye, she saw her gigantic feet, standing on an entire Swiss city, covering every single building. With the summits of downtrodden Alpine mountains peeking only about one or two feet out of the ground around it!

After having held that image for a while, the goddess fantasized about going further into Europe, into the steppes of the East. Every village, town or city there would be destroyed by her as well, giving the name "steppes" a new meaning. The steppes to be stepped on. Jessica smiled.

Africa would be next. She pictured blowing the sand of the Sahara into the ocean, Bedouin, Arab and Berber communities with it, leaving nothing but a rocky, shallow wasteland. She saw herself standing on the jungle in dark Africa, tearing countless trees and lush plants out of the Earth by using her toes alone.  Like weeding a garden, she would weed an entire jungle! With her divine toes!

She would grow hundreds of miles tall. Thousands of miles tall. Until her entire ass would cover all of Australia! Jessica saw herself crouching over the small continent, which was certainly small now, her enormous booty hovering over it in a threatening manner. Then she would let herself fall backwards, ramming her ass on the hot land mass. Australia would be pressed into the ocean, like someone sitting on a rubber raft.

A loud rumble woke her from her daydream. Jessica saw a mushroom cloud growing towards her groin.