- Text Size +

Chapter 8

Her 200 feet frame rose up. Swelling, expanding, inflating. Jessica grew and grew, she broke the 1,000 foot mark within half a minute.

"Bigger. The bigger the better... yes, bigger," she thought, her mind's eye showing her the brief scenes of the music video "Big Hoops" in with Nelly Furtado was a towering giantess. Now Jessica was that big. No, she was bigger, having passed the 2,000 foot mark and still shooting up.

Her frame rose higher than every building. And still she gained height.

When she was 4500 feet tall, the now mega-giantess Jessica halted her growth. Most of the park was compressed into mush under her enormous feet, the now 30 feet thick plastic soles of her flip flops alone could demolish almost everything. Let alone if countless tons of flesh, bone and not to forget cotton pressed down on it.

She walked towards the now tiny skyscrapers of the Renaissance Center. It would be fun!

As she walked, Jessica kept looking firmly at the skyscrapers, not caring at all she trod upon dozens of houses. The dice-sized buildings were so tiny and fragile, the giantess didn't even feel through the soles of her footwear she was stepping on them. Trees, to her the size of daisies, broke like dried out twigs. Cars, no longer than a grain of rice compared to a normal person, crushed by the scores. Some of them stuck in the soft plastic of her flip flop's soles. People could not be seen anymore by her. The specks died, thousands and thousands of them, without even the tiniest bit of a chance to escape the giantess.

Most of what she stepped on was damaged already. The ground shook like the most vicious earthquake whenever her foot came down, and tons of dirt and leftovers from buildings, sticking at the bottom of her soles, rained down on the area she would step on next.

She walked through Detroit until she reached the skyscrapers of the Renaissance Center. It consisted of seven of them. She towered high above the buildings now, the Renaissance Center was utterly dwarfed by her. Even Jessica's butt was far above the top of the tallest one. Jessica's legs were so long, she could simply stand spread-legged over them, without the Marriott hotel even remotely touching her groin.

What a sight it was! The giantess stood there, one leg in the Detroit river, the other standing next to the Renaissance Center.

On the other side of them!

Jessica too saw the Marionett Hotel didn't reach her tush.

But it would soon.

Smiling mischievously, Jessica took of her pajama pants. She was horny again, and the Marriott hotel would be a perfect dildo.

She threw her pants away, not caring it landed in a densely populated area, smothering everything under its seven feet thick cloth, which weighted tons. The giantess only cared about her own lusts.

Crouching, her wet, hungry pussy swallowed the top of the Marriott Hotel. The Coach Insignia restaurant disappeared inside her. Her pussy lips gobbled up floor after floor, covering the walls with slime.

Although the hotel had been evacuated, some people were still inside. Darkness covered their view as Jessica's cunt came down on their rooms, only the lights inside showed what looked like a pink, fleshy tunnel outside.

A smell of muskus penetrated every room. Jessica's juices slowly mulched in the building through the already destroyed outer walls and shattering windows. Real panic broke out in the entire skyscraper when her pumping ruptured the power lines and the lights went out. In the upper floors, the ones that her love tunnel fully covered, nothing could be seen anymore, at the ones her lips rubbed against up and down darkness and light exchanged with each pump she made. Jessica's trusts covered about six floors.

Hell broke really loose when her orgasm hit. Her enormous vaginal muscles contracted, crumbling the Renaissance Center's biggest skyscraper like parchment. Debris, furniture, rubble mixed with pussy slime and juice killed every living soul inside, before the giantess squeezed it into a ball of unrecognizable waste. Jessica had just destroyed a skyscraper with nothing but her cunt. And she had been sexually aroused doing so!

Stomping her feet and screaming like a banshee, Jessica felt fantastic. In the throes of her orgasm, she let loose again. She grew further.