- Text Size +

Chapter 6

In the park, Jessica sat down on a meadow, crushing two wooden benches without knowing in the process. She dropped her little captives between her outstretched legs. Then she tore two trees out of the ground that stood in her way. Jessica marveled for a moment in her strength. Holding a little guy between her fingers was already a feat, carrying about two dozen people in her hands was astonishing, but tearing full grown trees out of the earth like weeds, like she fantasized about, that was truly divine.

The 26 people she had held in her hands couldn't get away. Her huge thighs and calves looked like enormous, cotton-covered walls. Her thighs were 8 feet high, but her calves, being rather thin, could be climbed.

"OK, no one leaves..." Jessica said. "I.., hey!"

Jessica noticed a small pull on her leg again.

A little -to her- young man made a bit for freedom. Using the cloth of her pajamas, he almost had climbed over Jessica's calf as she noticed him. He swung himself over her calf and fell down on the other side. Quickly, he made a run for it.

He didn't get far.

Two gigantic fingers grabbed him and swung him through the air towards Jessica's face. She held this captive by his torso, because Jessica didn't want him killed as well.

"What are we doing?" she asked the terrified tiny. "Don't you like me?"

The man said nothing. Jessica could see the fear on his tiny face and smiled. She just got a good idea.

Tilting her head back and opening her enormous mouth, she held the man over it. He now screamed like possessed. Jessica reveled in it. She, who always had been the small, tiny girl, now frightened a guy almost to death... by threatening to devour him! Had anyone told her that yesterday, she would have considered him mad. But now, it was real. She was in charge. And she loved it.

"No, I have something else in mind," she told the man after a few seconds. He had to be punished, but not by eating. Jessica held his tiny arms tightly between her fingers, pressing them firmly against his torso so that only his face and upper body peeped out from between them. Then, she held the man before her ear.

"Time for my morning toilet," she said, and simply pushed the guy's head in her ear like a cotton stick. She rolled his body back and forth by rubbing her fingers over each other. Doing so she smeared her earwax all over his face.

The poor guy nearly threw up. It was so disgusting. His face and hair sticky and gooey from Jessica's yellowish, bitter earwax. The giantess didn't care, however. Furthermore, after having cleaned one ear she simply brought him to her other one and began all over. When she was finished, the man had about two pounds of earwax sticking on him.

"Liked that?" she asked, holding him again before her face. Laughing, she dropped her surrogate ear stick between her legs again. He tried to clean his face, with only small success. Jessica's earwax seemed like glue.

"Now, what shall we do?" Jessica said to her audience. She felt so powerful. All those little people, held captive by nothing but her pajama-clad legs and feet. She could do whatever she wanted. Jessica thought of sitting on them, her huge behind smearing them to paste. She could take off one of her flip flops and use it like a fly patch to splatter them. She could order them to eat the lint from between her toes, drink her pee or... suddenly Jessica felt a pleasant pitch in her groin.

She got horny. The feeling of power was sexually exciting. The tinies between her legs, wriggling and squirming, completely at her mercy, it made Jessica hot. Her cunt got warm and moist. Would she? Should she?

"Hell, why not?" she thought and took of her pajama trousers, taking care no one would make a run for it when she lifted her legs. Jessica's cunt was now bared, hairy and glittering. It had the size of a tall man, and was - as her captives were to find out- able to swallow one whole.

Jessica grabbed a man, about 40 years of age, and rubbed him against her pussy lips. The tiny guy struggled to get free, but doing so, he only stimulated the giantess to get hornier. He felt her cunt inflate and swell, like a huge, wet mattress being pumped up. Before he knew, his already soaked body disappeared entirely in Jessica's cunt as she pushed him in. Just like that, wearing clothes, shoes and all, but without shame or decency.

The other people had seen it with either astonishment or fear. It was as if her gigantic pussy had literally eaten a person, like a hairy monster with a voracious appetite. Some, all women, began to scream and cry.
Jessica however loved it. Feeling the tiny guy struggling in her love channel and fantasizing about her power gave her pleasure she never knew she could feel. Just before she came, Jessica grabbed a handful of captives and pushed them against her groin. Then the orgasm hit. The man inside, more dead than alive, was spitted out by her pussy with gallons of cum, splattering against the tiny bodies of the people between Jessica's groin and the huge hand that held them easily in place.

"Hmmpff! Ah! Aaaahhhh!" Jessica squeezed her juices out of her cunt. She didn't care about the tines being nearly smothered in her slime. Only her orgasm counted. Droplets the size of a child's head and strings of transparent syrup about an inch thick mulched out from between her fingers. Her captives unwillingly got the most unique shower in the world, hot juices soaking them thoroughly and bombarding their clothes with Jessica's scent.

"Aaah! That was good... We should repeat that soon, ha ha!" Jessica laughed. She unconsciously shook her hand to clean it from her slime. Too bad two tinies stuck to it because of the sticky juice, and they flew dozens of feet through the air as she did so. They died on impact.

Just as she began pondering what to do next, she heard sirens.