- Text Size +

Chapter 4

Jessica reached down and grabbed him again, now by the legs. Upside down like a fish being held by its tail, the snack bar owner went up once more. In his rage, the he only vaguely realized he was not only being lifted up by her, but that Jessica was growing again.

He saw the ground and her enormous, long legs, ending in two large feet, each about as big as a normal person was tall. Jessica was now 45 feet tall and slowly turned him in her hand as if he didn't weigh more than a herring, ready to be eaten. He saw her gigantic face, from his view upside down.

"I didn't make myself clear, eh?" Jessica growled, her own anger barely contained.

Back she walked, although she hardly needed two strides at her present height of 45 feet, and kicked the snack bar building forcefully. Her enormous foot smashed through the windows and walls with a loud crash. Debris and shards flew in all directions, the noise her kicks made on impact could be heard all over the nearest three city blocks.
Jessica kicked and kicked again, holding the little man up by his arms now, making sure he faced the building. Little did Jessica care that it was not only his snack bar and home, but that of eleven families as well, who had nothing to do with the quarrel. Their rooms were smashed too, furniture destroyed and their lives taken.
After a dozen kicks, the remains of the building collapsed with a loud rumble. Jessica jumped on the debris and trampled it thoroughly. Nothing remained but small stones, wooden splinters and mangled metal mixed with the bloody leftovers of the denizens.

"Are you quiet NOW?" she said, turning the guy towards her. The man only looked at her in shock.

"OPEN YOUR FUCKIN' MOUTH!!!" Jessica cried as no answer came.

The man did the unbelievable then. He started to swear and curse again, threatening to bring her before court and kill her and burn her home down, blah, blah, blah.

Jessica was astonished and offended alike. What a cheeky little worm! Hardly the size of her index finger and still the guy had a big mouth! She would teach him another lesson. Still holding the man in her hand, she grew again.

50 feet...60...70.... Jessica's body expanded rapidly. The few pieces of the former snack bar that were still bigger than a normal person's hand cracked into splinters under her increasing weight. Jessica grew to 100 feet and looked at her little foe. He kept swearing and cursing, not noticing her growth.

Jessica rose to 150 feet, her shoulders now topping a nearby office building. Her shadow eclipsed at least a dozen houses, while the soles of her flip flops covered the entire area where the snack bar stood about a quarter of an hour ago.

200 feet. Jessica halted her growth. The man was hardly an inch tall to her now. She picked him up by the back of his shirt between thumb and index finger and held his tiny form close to her face. Finally he had stopped his fruitless ranting and screaming. He was still kicking wildly, only not to hurt Jessica now but to get away.

The giantess looked at him. She suddenly realized her power. How strong she was! She could hold a full grown, overweight man between her thumb and index finger! She, who was until this morning a small, insignificant girl, hardly able to lift up a toddler. Now she barely felt the weight of an adult as she lifted and held him before her face. He was to her like a living Lego doll.
Jessica understood her power, her strength now. She was able to lift cars, busses, even train cabins like toys. She could tear the largest trees from the ground like weeds. Perhaps even a skyscraper.... She imagined herself tearing a large tree out of the ground, its roots being no match for a twitch of her muscles. The foundations of a house unable to withstand a pull from her arms. She could do all this and more. It was so overwhelming.

Jessica tried to phantom the strength of her muscles. How much was she able to lift? Tons, no doubt. Countless tons. And how much joules of energy would her arm muscles use? Tears sprang in her eyes as the magnitude of her new might sank in. She was a goddess! So strong, so powerful! And she loved it! After a life full of humiliation, after being the worm and subject of teasing, she finally was the big one. Literally.

Jessica looked at the still kicking guy she held with so much ease. She suddenly had to laugh. She couldn't help it, but looking at the little man kicking and struggling in vain between her fingers was so funny. Jessica shook with laughter. She held her other hand before her mouth, as if she was ashamed. It was hilarious, seeing the little speck while she held it totally helpless by the back of its shirt. The giantess tried to refrain from laughing, but every time she looked at the man, she had to laugh again. Her belly hurt, but it didn't matter. It felt good and it was funny.

The fun ended as the shirt tore and the man fell down. Before Jessica could react, he bumped against her left breast, tumbled down her belly and legs and landed on her toes. The impact of his puny little body (compared to Jessica's) on the giantess' large toes killed him immediately.

A bit shocked, Jessica looked down at the corpse lying between her second and third toe. It had not been her aim to kill him. No matter how cheeky he was.

"Damn," she softly said, dropping the piece of torn cloth still between her fingers. Now she had, although it wasn't entirely her fault, killed someone. She didn’t think about the people in the destroyed snack bar. But then again, she had not seen anyone when she kicked it down.

But her thoughts changed quickly. He had been nothing but an annoying little insect. She was not to blame she had such a magnificent, enormous body, one that a man could not fell down along without getting himself killed on her lovely and mighty toes. With a quick flick of her foot, she kicked the corpse away. It landed between a small crowd of onlookers.

Jessica, looking around, saw she had gathered quite some attention. Of course, she was 200 feet tall, but till now her attention had been with the snack bar owner. Seeing the beetle-like people standing around her from her height was quite a sight. Her feet, each easily 30 feet long, were surrounded by miniature men and women, all gazing up at her. Some just looked in shock and astonishment, others took pictures. One, she noticed, even took strides along one of her feet, obviously measuring how long it was. To them, Jessica was a living tower, a church spire of flesh and bone. How gigantic she had become!

Jessica grinned. It was time to have fun with her little fans down there.