- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Each chapter is a complete episode. I am still adding chapters, but rest assured that each chapter has a satisfying beginning and ending.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Contains: Anal insertion, piss/poop play, swallowed whole.

Doesn't contain: foot play, crush, gore.

The Elfin Enchantress: An Evil Delight

by Haughty Slave

John rings the doorbell and she answers, dressed in a t-shirt and jeans. "Hey there, sweet-cheeks!" he says while slapping her on the butt, "I was in the neighborhood and just thought I'd give you the gift of my presence." "Oh, what a delight." she says sarcastically, but he takes no notice. "No need to thank me. Just give me your lucious ass and we'll call it even." "You want to get inside me? Well, if you insist..." she said, while unbuttoning her jeans. John walks inside and closes the door. She pulls down her jeans to reveal her white panties, then she takes off her shirt to show off her matching bra before unhooking it. John could barely contain his excitement as she takes off her panties. "Are you ready, John?" "Hell, yeah." "Good."

Her eyes flash a bright green. Suddenly, John feels dizzy for a few seconds and when he comes to, he can't recognize where he is. He tries to get his bearings when a large shadow covers him. He looks up and sees a giant hand descending on him. He tries to run but it picks him up and brings him face-to-face with someone very familiar. "What happened?! How did you do that?!" "Have you ever heard the legend of the Elfin Enchantress?" "Yeah, b-b-but that's just an urban myth." "Does this seem like a myth to you?" she blows hot air onto him, he trembles in fear.

She carries him into the basement and goes into a room. John looks around and sees that there is no furniture in this room and that there seem to be tiny men doing various tasks. Still holding John, she lays on her side and the men stop what they are doing and line up in a grid in front of her. She counts the men and announces that four are missing. "We're here!" they say as they are running into formation. "I'll deal with you four later." They gulp. "I have a new slave, his name is John." she sets him down. "Slave?" "Yes, slave. You must do whatever I say." "No way, I don't take orders from bitches!" All the others were motioning for him to stop. "Well, aren't we a haughty slave?" "I'm not your slave, bitch!"

She picks him up and then gets up and turns around and kneels, so that her ass is in plain view of the slaves. She holds John in front of her ass. "You love my ass, right?" She starts moving him closer and closers towards her asshole. He grows wide-eyed with fear. "You'd better take a deep breath." she said, right before sticking him right in between her cheeks and up her hole. She holds him in there for a few seconds and then takes him out. He gasps for breath, then she sticks him inside again and repeats the process several more times. All the slaves watch, they know what happens if they don't. Finally, she shoves him in really deep and then says "Oops, I lost him." and leaves him inside.

She turns around and addresses the four laggers, "Why didn't you come to attention like everyone else?" "W-w-e were doing your dry cleaning and couldn't leave it alone." "Don't give me that shit, you were trying to hide from me." She picks them up and puts them in a bowl and sets the bowl in front of everyone. The bowl is transparent so everyone could see the four slaves, and it was also slippery so they couldn't get out. She turns around so her ass is above the bowl. "I'm the only one who gives shit around her." She lets out a fart and everyone gagged at the smell. Then her asshole gets wider and everyone could see something coming out. A giant piece of shit lands in the bowl. The four slaves try to cover their nose to avoid the awful smell.

The turd wiggles, and everyone was startled as a hand pushed out from the inside. Then John's head appears, gasping for air. "Oh look, he's still alive." she says mockingly. The four slaves help John out of the poop. "Wow, you look disgusting John. You could sure use a shower." She positions her pussy over the bowl. The four slaves know what is coming and brace themselves, but John realizes nothing. She lets out a golden stream of hot piss. The slaves scramble to get away from the waterfall, but John gets pummeled. Someone dive in and brings him back to the surface. She positions the stream so that it hits John, catching him by surprise so that he swallows some. She smiles and licks her lips with pleasure; she is thoroughly enjoying is.

The stream tinkles and stops. The bowl is half full, so the slaves have to swim to stay up or grab onto the piece of shit. The bowl was too high for them to escape. "You're going to stay there until tomorrow. If you get hungry, then my waste can be your food!" She lets out a sadistic laugh.

She puts aside the bowl and dismisses the rest. People turn to leave but she halts them, one is missing. She turns around and sees one running towards the door. She jumps up and catches him and carries him back. She sets him down, he looks scared. She lies down and commands everyone to form a semicricle around him, so he's trapped between them and her face. She looks contemplative "Let's see, how should I punish you?" Just then, the slaves heard a low rumbling sound. It is coming from her stomach. "Wow, I just realized that I haven't had dinner yet, and I'm starving!"

A devil's grin comes across her face. "I know exactly what your punishment should be." She picks him up between her thumb and index finger. He grew wide-eyed with fear, she has done some horrendous things to her slaves, but she never went so far as to eat one. She sticks her tongue out and, with one movement, licks him from his feet to his face. "Mmmm, you taste good..." She opens her mouth and drops him in. She plays with him in her mouth to savor the flavor. He screams with terror as her tongue swishes him around. Of course, she keeps her mouth open so that everyone can see what is happening. Some of the slaves were so close they can touch the saliva dripping out of her mouth, not that they want to of course. The screams are chilling, and the sight is horrifying, but they know they have to keep watching.

He is starting to lose his flavor so she decides it is time to end it. Her tongue pushes him to the back of her mouth, where her throat awaits. She tilts her head back slightly and swallows, the last of his screams echoing in her mouth. "Mmmm..." she says as she licks her lips. "He was delicious." She looks back at the crowd to make sure they were still watching. Excellent, they are all paralyzed with fear, except for one man, who is on the ground staring down rocking back and forth in the fetal position. "Hey, you weren't watching, were you?" "N-n-n-no... I w-w-was watching" "I don't believe you. Looks like you're going to have to be punished, too. Pick him up!" she commands. 6 slaves grab him and hoist him above the air. "Now put him face-up and feet-first into my mouth!" They orient him as ordered and marches toward her open mouth.

His terrified eyes seem to be begging with her, "Please, I didn't do anything, don't eat me!" but appealing to her sense of mercy is futile. They reached her mouth and began passing him between her lips. He pleaded to his fellow men "Don't do this!" "You know we have to." was the reply. When his kneecaps are past her lips, she closes her lips, forming a tight circle around his knees. She motions with her hands for the slaves to let go. She begins sucking him through her mouth like a noodle, slowly and savoring every moment. It is ironic that his wildest dreams was to be sucked by a hot woman, but not like this. His struggling intensifies as he sees her mouth getting closer to his head and the rest of his body being engulfed by her sexy lips. Then his head passes through and she closes her lips.

He frantically scrambles in her mouth, trying to find a way out. This is only served to increase her fun as she uses her tongue to swish him around. She opens her mouth to let the others see the fight between him and her tongue. He is surprisingly swift and manages to dodge her tongue and leap out of her mouth. However, she quickly closes her lips and catches him in mid-jump. She slowly sucks him in again, he starts crying. This time, she tilts her head back and swallows.

She licks her lips. "Mmmm, he was just as tasty. If I had known how delicious you guys were, I would've started eating you a long time ago." The slaves bowed their heads in respectful fear. "And I love the sensation of when they go down my throat, and especially when they fall into my stomach. I can still feel both of them struggling. Wanna see if you can hear them?" It iss a rhetorical question of course. she brings her stomach closer to the remaining slaves, they hear the muffled and chilling screams of their comrades. "Man, you guys are so fun to eat..." she smiled sinisterily as she said the next part "... and I'm still hungry." She lets those words hang in the air for a few seconds, then she reaches to the side to grab another clear bowl and brings it in front of her. She scoops up all the slaves with her hands and drops them into the bowl. She looks down and brings her face close to the bowl so that it's right above the tiny men. She brings her mouth down and encloses her lips over one of the men and she slurps him up. She smiles as he screams inside her mouth, then she swallows. "Mmmm" she said licking her lips "Who's next?" Everyone looks up at her so that they can see what her next movement will be. They all scramble as her face comes down again. She uses her tongue to lick up a slave and bring him into her mouth. He screams "NOOOOOO!" and she plays with him with her tongue a bit. The slaves hear his screams emanating from behind her closed lips. Then the screams fade as she swallows.

Now she sits upright and uses her hands to bring the bowl closer to her face, and more importantly, her mouth. They all look up, scared. She picks up a man and sticks out her tongue. She holds him above her tongue. He pleads with her but knows it is futile. She lets go and he lands on her tongue, which she immediately rolls up and brings back into her mouth and swallows. She turns the bowl and tilts it back towards her mouth. The people start to slide down the bowl toward her mouth. They frantically try to climb away, but the bowl is slippery. One guy falls down and slips out of the bowl and into her mouth. She closes her mouth, swallows, and tilts the bowl upright.

She grasps all the slaves with one hand and puts the bowl down with the other hand. She smiles evilly and says "Wow, I'm so stuffed with you delicious little men..." She stares at them for a few seconds. "Yeah, but one more couldn't hurt." She tilts her head back and positions the grasped slaves over her mouth. She suddenly relaxes her grip just enough for one slave to fall through. He screams "AAAAAAAAAAHHHH" as he falls to the back of her throat. She swallows while keeping her mouth open so that they can hear his screams echoing from her throat. She licks her lips joyously and rubs her tummy in satisfaction. She puts all the slaves back on the ground. "Wow, that was the best meal I've ever had!" She dismisses them. "I'll see you guys at lunch tomorrow..."

She gets up and leaves. She reflects on the session and notices that her victim's fear of being eaten heightened the sexual experience dramatically. She relishes the feeling. She would need a lot more slaves in order to revel in such an evil delight.

Chapter End Notes:

Next part: Feeding Time

Co-author wanted: I have many outlines for stories but not enough time to flesh them out. If you are a competent writer and a fan of my stories, I can send you an outline and you can write it out and then send it back to me for editing. You will receive co-author credit.