- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If you are here, thank you for reading, even this small token of support is welcomed with grattitude

They say that we should all be wary, because one day they will come. They say that when they do a new era will begin, a new world, something that was unprecedented and we could never have hoped to understand until the time has come to pass. The old scriptures say that eventually, one day, we will bare witness to something both horrific and fantastic. They say that we will be cast aside as rulers of this tiny little world, and welcome in the new rulers. That we shall serve under them, in some cases quite literally, that we shall live in the time of giants. 

Blackness. Blackness and cold. That is my world and has been for a long time now. People say that when you go into Cryo, its only your body that goes to sleep, but your nervous system and your thoughts, that stays very much alive. They were right. I have lost track of time, i cant remember what it is to hear another voice and i sometimes wonder if i will even be able to talk when i am bought or if the time i have spent in Cryo will have rendered me mute and unable to voice, well, much of anything really. When the giants came we weren't prepared, of course the warnings had been given, we had been told. But no-one believed the old men and women that had told us. The stories handed down through generations had become warped from the truth to fee-fi-fo-fum i smell the blood of an Englishmen. Well, in all honesty, its not that different. 
They came from the sky, in mighty ships that hovered high above the earth, a single ship the size of a city like London. We hailed them, sent messages their way. Then we realized. The old men and women were right. The fairy tales were coming to life. It was the time of giants. Of course humanity fought back. Don't we always? But the military of the world were quashed almost instantly. This wasn't the movies, this wasn't a video game. Battles were short and brutal, the enemy used high energy weapons,. They just dropped in from their space ship and landed onto the planet below, squashing forces beneath their feet and destroying all resistance. On average, they stood at around 50 feet, rendering our size in comparison at around six inches. It was an incredibly one sided battle. 

But they didn't kill everyone, just those that fought back, who did not obey, who questioned the giants and giantesses rule. For the rest of us, a different fate lay in store. Some were sent off to the cattle ranches, areas where humans were made to forcibly mate, to produce more young for the farms, and for the slave trade. That's why they came to Earth, not for our resources, our land. For one particular and unique item. Humanity. They took it. 
This is where i come in, John Smith, student. I used to go to a high school in London, however, now i'm in an Alien trade shop. It does exactly what it says on the tin, trades multiple species of extra terrestrial being as slaves, and humans were the top pick. That's the thing, we weren't the only species in the universe, there were thousands, billions, and absolutely incredible number of species out there. But slowly, they are being absorbed into the system. As the Omegas, The giants species designation, spread out, they take in everything they can. Any species, any organism, it goes to the slave shops. Of course, being the new arrivals humans were hot on the menu. 
------------------------------------------------------------0o0----------------------------------------------------
Light flooded my vision. Stinging at my unused eyes and eliciting a long, drawn out groan. So i wasn't mute after all. Slowly, i teased my eyes open, feeling returning to my long frozen body parts and muscles. I let out another long groan, whoever had bought me had left me inside my Cryo chamber, maybe it was the rules, i didn't know, i had never been bought before. Slowly the harsh white glare faded from white, to a blur of colours, and then equally slowly to images. I wished they hadn't. Above me hung what looked to be a teenage girls face, she could not have been older than fifteen in human years. Her face was framed by short, tom-boyish blonde hair. She had a cute, little button nose, lush, full lips pulled into a glorious smile showing shining white teeth. Her eyes were a beautiful mix of green and hazel. I can honestly say that my breath caught for a moment and my heart rate trebled. At least my new owner had an absolutely fantastic face. 
"Well, aren't you a thing of beauty" She said, almost equally awed at me as i was of her. "Do you mind if i take you out of that chamber now?" she asked pleasantly, seeming to genuinely want my input on the situation. I nodded slowly in response. Her grin widened, and i couldn't help but smile back a little, it was contagious. 
Very slowly, the chamber was turned on its side so that instead of standing in my fastenings i was lying on my back. With a hiss the top of the chamber detached, swinging to my right on its hinges, small particles of frost and ice glittering in the sun. without the blockage of the Cryo capsule i could see more of my owner now. Her breasts looked as if they were two round hills, her body stretching down for ever.

"My names Monika, whats yours" she said, breaking me out of my musings of her body and releasing my bonds at the same time. 

"J..J...John" I said shakily, my voice sounding hoarse after so long of not speaking. I shakily sat up, my bones cracking as the adjusted themselves after god knows how long of being lain down. 

"Nice to meet you John." Monika chirped happily. 

"You...Own...Me?" I managed to croak. Monikas face darkened for a second, as if the thought of it offended her. 

"I guess i do" She said, nibbling her bottom lip, "I guess when you think about it John, you are technically my pet, so yes, i do own you." She said. I nodded slowly. "But that shouldn't mean we cant be friends." She hurried on. I raised my eyebrows in a confused manner. How could we be friends? A friendship does not consist of one half having ownership of the other. "Your my first" She said giggling. 

Right there and then i knew what she meant. I was her first slave, her first extra-terrestrial 'pet'. She would enjoy me to the fullest, she didn't really care about my survival in any way or form. In fact, it would be incredible if i survived the week. 
"How long....Since EarthFall." I said, my voice becoming stronger.

"Three years" She responded. I let out an involuntary gasp. All my friends, my family. They were probably dead and gone. Maybe used as an insole for a shoe, as food or a chew toy. Maybe even a sex toy. Three years since i was shoved in the metal box. I quickly scrambled out of it, my muscles kicking into action and allowing me to scramble over a soft surface, what i imagined to be the girls duvet, and away from what used to be my prison. The words insole, food, chew toy and sex circled around my mind. As this was a young girl, i was sure that i would be used as all of the non lethal ones at least once before she final did away with me. 
That was when she flickered. It was clear, for a split second her entire body seemed to shift left and then right. Almost as if it was an image that couldn't quite get through, or was faulty in some fashion. I swallowed hard, hoping to god that the flicker hadn't been my imagination, for if it had, death would surely be coming my way.

"Why haven't you picked me up yet?" I queried, my voice wavering slightly as i put my theorem to the test. I got no vocal response, but the girl's eyebrows came inward slightly, her eyes narrowing to near slits. "I mean if i had a new toy like this, a little man to bend to my will, then i would want to pick him up straight away." I continued, pressing my advantage. 

"You shouldn't have said that" Monika practically hissed, Raising her palm high above me. I swallowed hard, my eyes gazing upward to the hand that was just a little longer than me and the arm, that contained megalithic muscles, that were connected to it. she brought her hand down and i feared my own death. A death that didn't come. It felt like a large breeze of wind brushing over me, and as i opened my eyes i saw something astounding.

My head and upper torso was sticking out of the top of her hand, the rest of my body settled securely in the middle. "Hologram" I breathed with wide eyes. My hopes were confirmed, Monika was not at all a Giantess, she was a holographic unit. "So if your a hologram, where am i?" I asked, to no-one in particular.

"You are in a testing room John, prepare for transport."  came an effeminate voice from overhead that sounded distinctly like the voice of the Monika hologram
.
"Transport?" i questioned. How ever, before i had even completed the question a large lurching entered my body and my head felt dizzy, for a split second i felt completely weightless, and then i was back. However I was in a completely different area. The room i was in now was very much more my size. On one wall stood a large array of computers, one screen showed the room i was just in, now empty and devoid of life, others had my name on. Another side of the room had a large number of different species working at smaller computers. There were humanoid creatures with reptilian skin, blue skinned beings, and even an alien that was floating above the ground with a red aura.

"Quite a sight isn't it?" Came the voice of monika from just behind me. 

"Yeah, you could say that" I said, awed at the sight of so many different species working alongside each other. 

"Im sure you would like to know whats going on?" She said, a question not a statement. 

"Yeah, i think i would" I replied, turning toward her. The voice was not the only similarities to the girl in the room, a circular name tag proclaimed her name was Monika also and the look of the girls body was near identical too. She was like an average sized replica of the megalithic girl from before. Immediately i felt butterflies in my stomach and felt slightly awkward. 

"We are the resistance" She said, nodding toward the array of workers behind me, "At the moment we are travelling through space on the SS Harris toward the omegan space port of Jupiter." My blood fell cold almost immediately. 

"Why are we going to an Omegan space port?" I asked coldly. It was apparent these resistance types had saved me from death at the hands of a giant or giantess, now they were taking me back to the place it was more likely to happen all over again. Her face screwed up in confusion. 

"Isn't that obvious?" She asked. My silence told her it wasn't. She let out an exasperated sigh, "You were saved for a reason John" She said. "You were saved because we need you, your going to be injected with a serum that will make you indestructible, then were going to bug you with a transport beacon." 

"Wait" I laughed, cutting her off. "Your planning on sending me, an untrained civilian, as an agent of a new found resistance to do what, become the play thing of a giant alien so that you can accomplish something? To find out what they do to us?" I said, my voice becoming loud. They may have saved me, but in my mind they had no right to ask this of anyone. 

"We know what they do to us" The girl replied coldly. "And we expected this response, that's why when you were in Cryo we injected you with the serum anyway, not only that but a cortex manipulator." She explained, producing a keypad.
 
"Cortex manipulator?" I asked. 

She gave me a sad smile and pushed the central button on the control matrix, i felt a sharp searing pain in the back of my head, like something was drilling through my skull and settling into my grey matter, "We will be in touch John, good luck" She said, as the world faded into darkness.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading the first installment in the Omega-verse. I have a clear plot in my head and i know where i am going with this. Expect weekly or bi-weekly updates. As well as that, when this story is over and done with, i shall try to bring more from the Omega-verse, if it is wished. Leaving a review is much welcomed and may decrease production time.

 

Thank you for reading