- Text Size +
'The Decrement of Tom'





By:wildcatman







Chapter 2








Tom helped Sara wash up the dishes and put them away. Along with the kitchen chores, they talked, and Sara told him about her mothers death, and the disappearance of her father.

The story was so: Sara's mother worked at the factory, in the next town over. The drive to work was about two hours, and on the worst stretch of road that you could find anywhere...

The day that it happened her tire blew-out and she lost control of the car and went over an embankment. The first one on the scene, was her husband, Sara's father...

The local police was called, and the paramedics pronounced her dead-on-arrival, the police had to pull her husband away from her body, as they removed it from the wreckage. Sara's father Edward was so distraught, that he had to be restrained...

Edward had been driving the same road that morning, and as he was returning from a long-haul run, he had came upon the wreck and was shocked to find that it was his wife.

*****

Two days after that, Sara and her little sister Hailey, was taken to stay with their grandmother.

Edward took another load and headed back east, and that was six years ago....

The tears streamed down Sara's face, as Tom held her to his chest and steadied her...

Hailey hugged her from behind, and the three of them just swayed in the center of the kitchen for a long time...

Tom held onto Sara, and as she raised up her eyes to his, he noticed something that sent a shiver down his tingling spine....

Sara was about five foot tall, and Tom was slightly looking-up at her!

He glanced down at her feet, to see what kind of heels that she was wearing, and he stood in dumb-founded shock, as he saw Sara's bare-feet, wriggling her toes at him....

He turned to find Hailey nearly as tall as himself! The young girl was tall, but not six feet TALL!

Tom stumbled into the living room and fell into the middle of the floor when his pants-legs tangled around his feet, and tripped him. Sara and Hailey ran to him and stood over him and watched in total amazment at the incredable sight taking place, right before their very eye's!

Tom's shirt fell down over his shoulders, and puddled around his feet. He stood and looked at the two young ladies and watched the swirling spectrum of lights that flickered inside of his eyes.

The entire room exspanded, and the ceiling lifted away, in a rush of vibrant sweeping colors. Hailey stepped closer, and she now stood, even, Taller! She was a good head taller!

Tom fell back onto his butt, and gasped at the sight of the two giantess girls as they hovered above him with their astonished faces. He felt a surge of pressure, around his chest and realized that Sara was holding him with both hands, wrapped completely around his chest!

The sudden lifting motion startled him, as he found himself being picked-up, and lifted into the air...

He felt like a little Doll! As Sara carried him into the bathroom and shut the door. Her powerful hands held him effortlessly as she lifted him up onto the sink counter, and released him to stand in front of her...

Sara's beautiful face filled Toms view as she intently watched him. Toms now naked body revealed to her, as he staggered around on the cool ceramic basin. Sara was bending down, with her hands on her knees, and her fastinated face studied him with a passion...

"Tom, are you feeling alright?", Sara asked.

To him it sounded like a bullhorn. He held his ears and stumbled backward away from her, with complete confusion. He turned around and the slipery ceramic caused him to slip, and slide.

"What?", he screamed. "What the hell is happening to me?", Tom yelled at her with a crazy look!

"Tom, please don't be afraid, I'm going to help you, so don't worry!", Sara tried to settle him down...

Hailey suddenly came bounding into the bathroom and shoved her face into Tom's veiw. She gasped at the now tiny naked man that staggered all around on her bathroom sink counter. Hailey covered her mouth, and with eyes as big as pie plates, she caught her breath and just starred at him in utter fastination.

Tom stepped backward away from their peering eyes, and stumbled over something and fell-down,...

The huge size of a bar of soap, sent a pang of fear threw him! It was as big as he was!

Tom paniced, and scrambled to his feet and scurried across the counter-top like a mouse with it's tail on fire! The rush of movement that caught his eye, distracted him, as the flash of movement attacked him and gripped his body up...

The warmth of Sara's hand enclosed around him, and caught him, just as he was about to tumble into the sink...

He squealed out in fear as the fingers squeezed up around him! The sound of her voice rumbled as she spoke,...

"Thomas, be careful,...you almost fell!", She resounded, as she caught him within her hand.

"Hailey, you go and finish up in the kitchen, and then we'll help Tom find some of your doll-clothes to wear, O.K.?", Sara told her little sister, in a calm and satisfied way, that sent a strange uncomfortable feeling though Toms inquisative mind...

"O.K., I'll hurry, an then we can play dress-up!", Hailey whispered up to her sister,...

She smiled at Tom and winked, as she found his tiny confused face starring back at her with a look of humiliation, and hysterical confusion!

"Sara, please-don't drop me!", Tom yelled out to the giant beauty, that now easily held him within the grip of a single hand....

Sara lifted him up to her face, and caught his terrified reaction, as he struggled to grip at her finger, and thumb. The sensation of holding him gave her a realization. She felt so empowered. The feeling triggered another sensation, that she had never felt before.....

Tom pushed at her thumb, and gripped at the fingers that encircled his naked body. He felt so helpless, and out-of-control,...

The warmth within her palm was soothing, and smelled of dish-soap and bleach. The way that she now looked upon him, was a little unnerving as Tom looked into her huge eyes and saw the sparkling twinkle that glittered within the colorful depth. He noticed the aroma of her humid breath, as it washed around him...

Sara carried him into her bedroom and released him on the patched quilt that covered her giant bed. The threaded squares appeared like sections within a weird field of space. Like a football field, only marked in some strange, unknown, game.

Tom was now about six, or seven inches tall, and he hoped that the shrinking process was over, because he felt like an insect, already! The diminshing size of his physical body, had created a uncontrolable trembling, and he was literally terrified of Sara's humungus size....

He watched her as she stepped away and took off her jeans, and slipped into a loose frilly skirt. The smoothness of her bare-skinned legs instantly drew his attention. The smile that spread across her face as she realized that his eyes were locked on to her giant legs...

Sara spun completely around in a circle, and twirled her frilly skirt like a merrry-go-round, a giant-sized merry-go-round, that had a set of beautiful enormas female legs attached!

She spun around three more times, and giggled as she saw his eyes watching her...

Tom noticed the sound of the compressed carpet, under her foot, the ball of her foot, as it skritched into the fabric with a tremendious crushing, grinding, force...

The way that her toes scrunched-up, and gripped at the defencless fibers...

The weight of her enormas figure, immeasurable...

The tight white, button-up, shirt that conformed to her breasts displayed the twin-peaks like two snow-covered mountains...

The wider-exspanse of her magnifacent hips, now curtained by the flowery skirt, was a mezmerizing sight from his new perspective....

Tom's head was swooning, and he sat down and tried to conseal his arrousal, by covering his crotch with his hands. The overwhelming sight of Sara's figure was just so beautiful, and at the size of a six-story building, she was literally amazing!

Sara took another spin, and quickly stepped over to the edge of the bed and slowly sat down, careful not to disrupt the tiny-sized man, that sat naked on her bed, she sank down into the mattress slowly, and carefully...

Tom was shifted and slowly lowered down, as the giantess let her full weight down onto the bed. She smashed down the huge surface without even trying, as her rear-end compressed into the huge bed. The waves that rippled out within the surface of the quilt wrinkled and splashed across the area that he sat in and washed past him like a dry, ocean, tidal-wave....

Just then Hailey returned with a shoe-box full of tiny articles of clothing, and she charged into the room with the excitment of a million-doller winner!

"Sara!,..Sara, I got all these dolly dresses, and some pants!", she shouted, as she bound into the room.

"Hold-on, stop, stop, stop,..Be-careful!", Sara scoulded....

"What?", Hailey snapped.

"Don't be so loud!,..Hail, you'll scare him, see?,... He's so tiny, you have to be carefull, understand?", Sara continued....

Sara, held out her hand to block the excited little giantess from jumping onto the bed...

"He is very small, and he could get hurt, Hailey, can't you be more quiet?"

"Oh,oh,...I see, he's just a little doll-man now?, Hailey responded with a quizical, frustrated, look of confusion...

"Yes, he's very fragile, and vunerable, we have to be very carefull with him.....", Sara whispered to her little sister. Sara continued to block her path to the side of the bed as she tried to make her understand the new 'situation'.

Tom was very releaved that Sara was so concerned, and her exsplanation to the excited little girl reassured him, that he was in her responsable, protection. Hailey wanted to play with him like an object, or a tiny Doll, to be more precise. Tom was just a really-good toy, doll, to be played with and dressed, and undressed, or forced to pretend to be whatever she wanted him to be!

Tom could see the curiousity in her eyes when the phone rang, and Sara left to go and answer it...

"Now, just don't touch him Hail,...I'll be right back!," Sara told her, as she headed out to the kitchen to get the telephone...

The moment that Sara left, Tom was scooped-up inside the fat little fingers of the smirking little giantess...

Tom screamed at her to, "Put me down!" he cryed-out....

The sudden clamp of her thumb and two fingers, smothered his face as Haileys grasping hand swooped over him to silence his rediculious squealing...

"NO!, You don't tell me THAT!, You will do what I want, Tiny-Thomas!", Hailey's scoulding voice shook Toms brain as her hot breath wafted into his face.

Her fingers positioned his legs and pulled on his arms, as she manipulated him into position to be dressed in a purple dress that she roughly pulled over his head. Then the sudden release, was so quick that Tom stumbled around in front of her face as she lowered it down onto the bed and watched his comical reaction....

"Thats my favorite, it's a brittany-spears dress, do ya like it, Tommy?", her shrill voice so close that Toms ears rattled from the assult.

"Well?,...Do you like that one, or not?", she raised her shattering volume....

Tom yelled back at her quickly, and waved his arms and danced around, pretending to enjoy himself.

"Yes, Yes!...I like this dress!", he yelled up to her in a excited response. This surprized Hailey, and she studied him quizzically, then she grabbed him up, and stripped the dress off of him in one quick jerk, and effortlessly redressed him in another dress that was much shorter, and lighter then the other....

"That ones my other favorite, it's a Barbie-doll dress, jew-like-it?", she whispered confidently.

"Yaeh! I LOVE IT!", Tom quickly replied to his giant play-mate. Hailey giggled and reached for him again, and this time she swung his body up to her face with a sweeping motion that turned him upside down...

Tom struggled to breath as the giant girl inspected his naked bottom, while he was turned upside down, and held tightly around the ribs by her constricting fingertips. The squeeze of her grasp slowly began to increase, as she slowly turned his body around to study the mans nakedness...

Tom was afraid to scream, as the powerful fist enveloped his entire midsection. He felt her lightly touching him as she curiously inspected the underside of his new dress. The humileation, and despair of the situation was so degrading for Tom that his face was blushed to a deep purple!

"What's That?", Haileys whispering question disturbed him, as he felt the pressing touch of an enormas fingertip....








******************
Chapter End Notes:

Don't worry, Nothings gonna happen with the little girl,  I don't write stuff like that!