- Text Size +

Sammy walked over to Caitlyn and gave her a big hug hello.  After steeping back from the embrace Sammy gave Caitlyn a hearty smile and said, “I have so much fun planned for you today!”

 

A few hours earlier…

 

Becky took a sip from her juice.  It had a weird after flavor to it… something like cinnamon apple.  Weird, she thought but it tasted good.  After finishing her first cup she went for another drink and noticed that Sammy was still gone. 

Feeling slightly bored she headed over to Cindy who was chattering up with Thomas while Fred and Lewis were talking about something else.  Becky wondered if either of them knew that Cindy was bang the others behind their back.  Would they even care; most likely not considering as long as they got some.

Becky walked over to Cindy and opened her mouth to say something when she heard a thump.  Turning around she saw her boyfriend Jake lying on the ground.  Worried she was about to move when there was another thump.  Spinning around she saw Britney on the floor too.

“I feel dizzy…” Cindy said as she started to fall.

Becky looked around feeling panic fill up inside her as she too started to feel dizzy.  Unable to keep her eyes open she felt her body fall backwards as she noticed a shadowy figure in the door frame…

 

“Wakie, wakie.”  Becky heard a voice calling.

“Huh…” she mumbled as she sat up rubbing her head.

Opening her eyes she noticed that the others were also coming too.  They all were asking question and seeing if the others were ok.  Then Rachel let out a shrilled scream and pointed behind Becky.

Becky spun around and would have screamed too if she wasn’t so scared.  There were two things she noticed the first was Sammy’s giant head hovering over her with a giant grin on her face.  The second was that they were in a glass container.  After Rachel’s screaming died down no one moved or said a word.

Sammy broke the silence as she said, “I see everyone is up.”

“WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!” shouted Thomas.

Sammy let out a giggle, “Why, you shrunk silly.”

“But how,” Fred asked.

“The punch,” she said nonchalant like. 

“You spiked the punch?” Fred asked.

She smiled down at them.

“YOU BITCH!”  Thomas shouted.

Sammy gave him an unhappy look, “I don’t like the way your acting.”

“WELL I DON’T LIKE BEING SHRUNKEN BY A FUCKING BITCH!”

Sammy gave him a frown, “I’m warning you…”

“Please, return us to normal.” Becky pleaded.

Sammy turned her attention to Becky, “Now why would I do that?  I spent all this time getting Caitlyn’s party ready.  Why would I let all the preparations go to waste?”

“Preparations,” Lewis asked.  “What does that have to do with us?”

“I DON’T GIVE A SHIT!  RETURN ME TO NORMAL NOW OR YOU’LL REGRET IT!”  Thomas shouted.

Sammy gave him a firm look, “I told you to watch yourself.”

“Thomas, shut up.”  Becky said.  “What do we have to do to get returned to normal?”

Sammy gave them a happy smile, “You just have to do what you came here to do, give Caitlyn a happy birthday party.”

“… ok,” Becky said sounding confused but willing to do whatever it took to get her back to normal.  When she returned to normal size she would rip into this perky little…

“So how do we do this?” Fred asked.

“Well let’s see…” Sammy put a finger on her lips and thought for a bit, “I could use some help with baking a cake, presents, and the party food.  The rest of you I will hide.  So first things first, who wants to help with the cake,” Sammy asked.

No one moved a muscle for a few moments.  Finally Fred raised his hand, “If it hurries this up fine.”  Cindy quickly raised her hand too.  Sammy gave a big smile and picked them up and.

“I’ll be right back,” she said.

The moment Sammy left with Fred and Cindy the others came together.  “I’m scared,” Claire said while holding Rachel’s hand.

“I can’t believe that bitch did this to us!”  Thomas said.

“Don’t worry about that,” Becky said.  “Just play along until were back to normal.  Than we make her pay along with the birthday girl,” Becky said pounding her hand into her fist.

 

Cindy liked Fred the most out of the boys she brought to this messed up party.  She figured she rather be with him then the others.  Sammy was carrying them both to the kitchen as she brought them over to a bowl of mix.  Sammy placed both of them on the counter top as she started to mix some more ingredients into the bowl.

“So what do you need us for,” Fred asked.

“Oh just a second and third option that’s all,” Sammy said as she dipped a finger into the bowl and tasted the dark chocolate cake batter.  “Mmmm, that’s good.  But I feel like it’s missing something… what do you all think?”

She dipped her finger in and brought it over to the two on the counter top.  They both tested the mixture.  “Ummm… I’m not sure,” Fred said.

“I think it’s fine,” Cindy said.

“I don’t know… I think it’s missing something,” Sammy said.  Then her face light up, “Oh I know…”

 

Becky was getting bored waiting for Sammy to return.  She finally returned but there was something wrong Fred and Cindy weren’t with her.

“Where are Fred and Cindy?”  Rachel asked.

“Oh, their watching the cake for me,” Sammy explained.  “Now who wants to help with the party food?”

Tiffany let out an exasperated sigh, “Sure, why not.”

Rachel raised her hand.  Claire quickly tried to stop Rachel, “No don’t leave me.” 

Rachel looked at her, “Then come with me.  The sooner we do this the sooner we get back to normal.”  Rachel grabbed Claire’s hand and pulled her along.  Sammy picked up all three of them and walked back into the kitchen.

“So what are we making?”  Tiffany asked in a bored voice.

Grinning Sammy said, “You’ll see.”

 

Sammy finally returned and asked for some more volunteers for helping her with Caitlyn’s present.  Lewis and Brittney were the next to go.  She watched as Sammy carried them away.

Brittney and Lewis were both placed on a bed and saw a shoe box set next to them.

“What are we supposed to do?”  Lewis asked.

“Well…” Sammy blushed a bit.  “You see my feet are too big for the shoes and I wanted to know if they felt good.  Do you mind checking the shoe’s material?  You know to make sure they will be comfortable for Caitlyn.” 

“Yeah, Yeah.  Just hurry up.”  Lewis said.  Sammy picked up both of them and placed each of them in another shoe.

“So how do they feel?”  Sammy asked.

“They feel good,” Both of them said.

“Great…”

 

Sammy returned with a box wrapped up with a ribbon on it.  She placed it on a table next to Becky as she waited to see if her friends will return. 

“Where’s Lewis and Brittney?”  Becky asked.

“I hid them for the big surprise for Caitlyn.  Now it’s your turn.”

“Jake come on,” Becky said as she wanted to get this over with.  Jake followed Becky into Sammy’s hand.  She quickly picked them up and walked away.  She shortly returned with only Thomas by himself.

“Now where to hide you…”  Sammy asked.

“GO FUCK YOUR SELF!  I’M NOT HELPING YOU OR YOU’RE BITCH OF A FRIEND!”

Sammy’s face grew red with rage.  “I warned you… I really did.  I know exactly where to hide you.”

“BITCH DID YOU HEAR ME?  I’M NOT GOING-” Thomas was quickly cut off when Sammy snatched him out of the bowl.  It was then that Thomas realized what kind of situation he was in.

Sammy didn’t say a word as she brought him to her face.  Thomas shook nervously as he asked, “Wh-wh-what are you planning?”  Sammy still didn’t say anything.  Thomas was feeling more scared by the second until he heard the unmistaken sound of clothes sliding off.  Slowly Thomas looked over the hand and asked, “What?”  Sammy had taken off her lower clothing down to her birthday suit.

Sammy slowly put one foot on the table, and spread her legs apart.  “What… what are you doing!”

She still didn’t reply as she leaned forward slightly and brought Thomas around to her rear.

“NO, NO, NO, NO!!!” he shouted at the top of his lungs.

“I’m going to hide you,” Sammy let out a giggle as she felt the little person squirm in her hand.  “But I don’t think anyone is ever going to find you ever again.”

“FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON’T-”

Thomas was quickly shut up, as his face collided with Sammy’s giant rear.  His mouth was forced shut as his face was mushed up with Sammy’s asshole.  Thomas got a mouth full of butt as he tried to plead with his captive.  The only thing he got though was his face being pressed harder forward.  Slowly he felt the muscles pushing up against his face relax and slowly part open for him.  There was an awful smell that flooded his noise as his eyes started to water.  Then to his horror Sammy continued to push him further forward.  He panicked and started to wiggle and thrash around.  This did nothing to hinder Sammy’s resolve of hiding Thomas from the world.  Thomas let out a howl as his legs were slowly pushed up into Sammy’s rear end.  Thomas was being assaulted by a crushing force that surrounded him and pulled him in deeper.  The temperature rose higher and higher the deeper he went.  Thomas begged Sammy to let him go, but either she didn’t hear or didn’t care.  Finally Sammy’s index finger touched his feet and pushed them even deeper into her rear.  First, second, third knuckle… 

Sammy had her eyes closed as she had her third knuckle up her rear.  It was a weird sensation but it felt good.  As she retracted her finger she felt a squirming in her gut.  Pulling up her pants she let out a giggle, “If you keep moving like that-” there was a soft sounding trumpet that came from Sammy’s behind.

“Ops… excuse me.  See what you made me do,” she said playfully.  Sammy started to rub her gut.  “That was very unladylike of me.  You might want to stop squirming.”  The wiggling only intensified.  “No?  Ok then you asked for it.”  Sammy strained her face up and then there was a loud trumpet noise that came from behind her.  Sammy let it go for 5 seconds and felt it die down.  “WHOA!  That was a nasty one!”  Sammy said with laughter.  “I warned you.”  The wiggling slowly died down.  Sammy didn’t know if it was because Thomas learned his lesson or if he was gone; either way she didn’t give a shit… well at least not now, maybe when she would in a few hours… 

With all the preparations ready Sammy got the balloons ready along with the confetti.  Sammy didn’t have to wait long for her friend to come home.  She gave her a big hug and wished her a happy birthday.

“I have so much fun planned for you today!”  Sammy said grinning to Caitlyn who returned her smile.