- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

As my first story, I aim to make it very likable. I also aim to add as many genres in it as possible, but do not expect regular updates.

Author's Chapter Notes:

I've always believed in good first impressions. This first chapter will hopefully be such a thing to you. It does not contain any plot development, it simply thrusts you into the action, and introduces the main characters. There will be plenty of time for plot development later.

I ran behind the couch, now standing at a little less than 2 feet tall. I kept running, but Sarah came around to that side, and I stopped in my tracks. She was wearing the sort of clothes she always wears, an extremely tight, spaghetti, low-cut tanktop that reveals the top bit of her perky breasts, and an even tighter pair of shorts that are shorter than my underwear. She towered above me, and growled playfully with her hands raised like claws. Good to know she was having fun, this was the most fear I had ever felt in my life. I turned around and started to run, but Autumn cut me off there. She was wearing basically the same thing as Sarah, except her clothes were duller in color. Also, her breasts were humongous for a 12-year old… or is she 11? I just know she’s way too young to even be developing those yet, and they’re huge for a 15 year old. I suppose it slightly makes sense though. Sarah was quite skinny, and Autumn was chubby. Not chubby to the point where you look at her, and you think chubby. At first sight, she looks like she might be kind of fit. But it’s just sort of… baby fat, I guess, that hasn’t gone away. Sarah was very pale, and Autumn was quite tanned. Sarah had extremely curly red hair, and a very slender body, plus some perky boobs. Autumn had long, naturally wavy, brown hair, a more perky body, and very large boobs. But they were both so young… if I was going to be captured by two sadistic girls, I would at least have liked them to be around my age.

            The two started stepping in unison, closer and closer to me. I started to run opposite to the couch, which I must’ve done just in time, as I heard a pound on the couch behind me. I don’t even want to know what would’ve happened had I stayed there. But I know I heard giggling. Both of them must’ve been having the time of their lives. I heard footsteps coming towards me, and turned around to see autumn had literally just leapt in the air, like a tackle. She landed with her stomach on the ground, but her outreached hands caught my ankle and tripped me. I fell and hit my face on the ground hard, making my eyes watery.

“Got him!” she shouted. Sarah clapped her hands and ran to the front of me, crouching down.

“I think you hurt him.” Sarah remarked, sounding a little too amused. “C’mon, get him up!” Autumn obeyed, and grabbed my arms, lifting me to a standing position. Sarah grabbed my legs and pulled, so now I was on my back. They pinned my arms and legs to the ground, Autumn holding my arms, and Sarah holding my legs. I struggled as hard as I could, but it was useless...

I’m a 17 year old star athlete, and these two 12 year olds… or was Sarah 13? Anyways, these two little girls were toying with me like I was, well, a toy.

“Go get the rope,” Sarah gleefully commanded. She grabbed both of my hands together with her left hand, and put her shins on my legs so I couldn’t move them, I supposed they learned how slippery I could be. With her right hand, she pressed her middle fingernail to her thumb, like she was about to flick something, and put it right near my groin.

“Sarah, no! Please don’t, I’ll play with you, I promise!” she just laughed.

“Yes John, I know you will. You don’t really have a choice in the matter anyways.” Her smile was constant… never faltering… and 100% genuine. She jerked her body a little, scaring me into thinking she was about to flick. It was at that moment that it dawned on me just how small I was. Less than two feet tall! One of her hands was big enough and strong enough to encompass both of my hands completely, and pin them to the ground. Her giant face loomed over me. It was as big as an old television. Just her face! The finger that would imminently cause me great pain was bigger than its target. I was as big as a small toddler. Damn it!

Her mouth started sucking on something, or maybe just sucking. Usually when I suck on a piece of candy, I have to swallow a lot because of the spit, but she didn’t seem to be doing so. After about 20 straight seconds of just sucking, she pursed her lips together directly over my face, and I saw moisture begin to make its way out of her mouth, into a large drop of saliva. It lowered slowly… slower than it physically should have, I would think, until it was close enough that it covered my whole field of vision. Fear swelled in my throat, this would be one of the most disgusting experiences of my life… but a ray of hope shone, as it slowly began to ascend, back into her mouth. But all she did was grin as she pursed her lips again, and the spit dropped down to my face once more. This time though, she let it drop.

It washed over my entire face, that one drop of spit. The saliva dribbling down the crevices of my bone structure, all around my mouth and lips, reflexively forcing me to close them. I closed my eyes as I felt the warm, mucus-filled saliva ooze over them. That was quite a bit of spit she had gathered. The snot filled saliva covered my nose, and refused to move, forcing me to hold my breath. I tried to shake it off, but it was absurdly sticky. Then I tried to move my hands to get it out of the way so I could breathe, but she wouldn’t let me, shaking her head in amusement. I started to panic. The mucus encompassed my entire lower face, so I couldn’t open my mouth to breathe either, but I refused to taste this disgusting little girl’s spit.

Then I felt it, she had released her middle finger, sending it flying at my groin. I grunted in pain as it made contact with my sensitive balls, and opened my eyes to see her smiling innocently. I opened my mouth too, which sent the mucus into my mouth, and instantly to the back of my throat. The slimy texture and putrid flavor instantly sent my gag reflexes into overdrive, and I turned my head and puked. Finally, I could take a deep breath in, but the fierce pain in my balls was unforgettable. It was like someone kicking them. Hard. Sarah frowned down at me, seeing just a speck of my vomit touching her skin.

“How dare you?!” She spat, “If you’re going to be puking on me, then I’ll just puke on you. But I’m going to wait until you’re smaller. A good bit smaller.” I could tell she was mad now. And serious. I didn’t like where this was going.

“You’re already playing with him?” I heard Autumn say. “I thought we were gonna tie him up first.”

“Oh don’t worry about it. We can do anything we want to him!” They both talked so properly. It was obviously forced, neither of them were proper at all, and Autumn was just copying Sarah. Sarah was the one who tried so hard to be proper and superior – and right now, she was succeeding. At least on the superior bit. “Go on, what do you want to do with him?” Sarah asked.

“Well, I kind of have to… fart.” Autumn said, a bit nervous. She wasn’t sure if Sarah would be okay with what she was thinking, but the corners of Sarah’s mouth touched her cheeks in a grin.

“Go on then.” She said, encouraging Autumn. Autumn smiled with happiness, and put her feet by my face. She was so tall from here… a giantess. She began squatting down, eventually placing her knees on the ground. I could see her butt. Well, her pants, but they were so short and thin. It came closer to me, covering my whole field of vision, until I actually felt it. Lowering slowly, it touched my nose, and the pressure began to grow. I could tell she neglected her hygiene a little bit, as the small of ass crept into my nose, but I was fearful as to what this would become. I couldn’t stop breathing desperately, due to my recent near suffocation, and the searing pain in my balls still present. The pressure stopped. I could tell she wasn’t putting all of her weight on me, but it was enough to seriously reduce my ability to breathe yet again. Now my lungs were having a fit, as they forced me to breathe as hard as possible, that nasty ass air, until I heard it. A grumbling. A loud grumbling, coming from above. Next came the giggling, and then came the worst thing yet.

I actually felt it, for a long time. The noise was one of those nasty noises, where it sounds like something is coming out of their butt besides just gas. The wind brushed over my tiny head, and my desperate breathing forced me to smell the extent of this rancid smelling fart. It smelled like she was crapping herself, but thankfully, because of my unfortunate position, I could tell she at least wasn’t doing that. It went on and on, it seemed like an eternity that this little girls bad gas was brushing against my skin, contaminating my very soul. I was about to puke again, when finally, the seven second fart ended, and I could look forward to her getting up, and me possibly getting some fresh air.

But something was wrong. She wasn’t moving. She was just staying there, and began to grind my face a little. Not enough to notice at first, but she was slowly increasing in speed and in length of her humps. She was getting less lenient with how much weight she was putting on my face, too. Now it felt like someone put a pillow on my face, and then an old television on the pillow. I could feel my nose getting bloody already – it would probably break soon. The lingering smell of her noxious gas infiltrated my systems, making me want to exhale hard to get it all out, but I couldn’t. My lungs became more desperate by the second. I was breathing like I had just run a mile now, and the bad air remained stagnant… it was almost like it was getting worse.

I could hear muffled voices, but she had began to grind my face with her ass enough that I didn’t pay it any mind. My only thoughts right now were keeping my sanity, and getting through this ridiculous pain and horrible smell. Each thrust of her hips was harder than the last.

Thrust. I hear a snap, and felt it in my nose. There goes that bone.

Thrust. I hear a crunch. My nose is going to be completely gone after this. I’m curious as to how I’m still breathing through it, and how my sense of smell isn’t completely gone.

Thrust. I hear a moan. Isn’t this girl 12? How can she have these feelings? And how can she be achieving them with her ass?

Thrust after thrust after thrust, still each one getting harder and faster than the last. I just can’t take it anymore! Sarah’s hand still engulfs both of mine, and she still has my legs pinned. I start to panic, and want to scream, but my body forces me to focus on breathing. I feel as though I’ll pass out from frustration, my body furiously jerking about, but Sarah easily holding it in place. This is ridiculous. I can’t take it anymore! I can’t! But there’s nothing I can do about it. Thrust. Thrust. Thrust. Thrust. Just when I think I faint, something keeps me conscious. Something keeps me aware. This can’t be happening!

Finally, she jerks her ass forward, and keeps it there. Then jerks it again, the time between the jerks significantly decreasing. I think she’s done, but I don’t feel any moisture where… well, there should be moisture. Is she faking, just to anger me? Because it’s working. Or is she showing off for Sarah? I don’t know. But at last, she rises a little bit, but stops, letting her ass linger just above touching my face. She lets it sit there for a good minutes before she wiggles it to taunt me, and removes herself. Sarah looks at me and grins.

“Had fun? Because now it’s time for round two. And I think snacks should be smaller than two feet tall.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked it! Don't expect chapters to come out very frequently, I'm a busy person. But the more I see that people like it, the more commonly I'll work on it. Thanks for reading!

P.S. This is my first story on this site, so if you see any formatting or grammatical errors or concerns, just let me know, and I'll do what I can to nullify them.