- Text Size +
The Pool Part V


I wake up startled to the heavy touch of something moist and warm, covering my body and my face, suffocating me. As soon as it lifts up, I recognize a pair of lips. “Enough! That's enough, you stupid bitch!!” I shout with my very first gulp of air. As the head moves further away and I get to focus, I'm staring into the surprised eyes of my girl. Noeleen is shocked. “Wow, wow, wow, what's up with you, silly? Its' only me!”

As I probably looked stunned, she softens her face immediately and smiles. “You must have been having a nightmare. You were all twitching and whimpering”. Her huge finger strokes my body from head to toe. I look around. I'm in my bed-box, the little cushioned contraption we carry with us to protect me from insects and what not when not sleeping home. Above the sun is already pretty high, and the blue luminous sky is blinding me. The smell of chlorine is strong in the air. Noeleen's knees are covering most of the sky and the long brown hair surrounding her lovely face are spilling over them.
“Wow, must have been a hell of dream!” A silence, a troubled expression that slowly creeps across the beautiful face like a shadow, and then a big smile: “hey, do I know her?”

Last nite events flash in front of my eyes like a blurry jigsaw. I gets bits and pieces, Sophie, the dancing, the other girl,Cyndy, and the confusing mix of fear , rage and lust inside someone's vagina (make that two, actually).

I can see myself lying on that bed, surrounded by the two bellies, like at the bottom of a deep canyon and watching the walls of flesh getting closer, the top of the canyon closing, as they pressed against one another in a long kiss, plunging me in a sweaty and flagrant darkness. I feel again the claustrophobia, as the space between them was constricting slowly, my arms pushing uselessly against the warm moving walls. I remember pressing myself on the bed, when less than a meter above me the two walls rejoined, with a sweaty slurpy noise, while thunderous moans started to echo from high above.
I seem to remember the laughter of Cindy as she entangled me in Sophie pubic hairs while her lover was puffing on a cigarette, and my struggle to get free under her insistent tongue , licking and covering the hairs in hot saliva, that stuck me even more to the silky trap.
Ok, What else is there? I have flashes of recollections of ... of... a close encounter with a particular orifice (belonging to who, I cannot say) that had sent me in a frenzy of screaming and ... ha, damm, that can't be true, can it?


Did I dream all this? I try to get up, but instantly feel the pain all over my body. I can't see a bruise but my chest hurts, my legs too. Nope. Dreams don't leave this kind of souvenirs behind. I feel somewhat sick, and have a dizzying headache. God, I must look like shit.
“You look like shit today, you know that? You have dark holes instead of eyes. Can't hold your liquor anymore, sweetie?” Noeleen's look is half concerned, half mocking. “baby, the last girl to tell me that still can't sit on account of the fierce spanking I gave her five years ago. Don't push your luck, if you don't want me to bend you over my knee and get to work.” I retort, groaning. “Tssss, guys...” says Noeleen rolling her eyes and smiling down on me, “Always promises and no action”. Her finger nail pushes me back in the soft blankets.

“Id' like to inform you the temperature is rising quickly, the sky is ominously blue, and I could eat you without mustard, I'm so hungry. Come on, get those two neurones to connect, will you. We need to have breakfast now.” She suddenly stands up, millions of tons of attractive tanned flesh rising in the sky, like a quickly inflating Statue of Liberty, her long legs dwarfing my little abode, and covering me in their shadow. I watch her gathering her hair and loosely tie it in a knot. “Give me a sec, I better join you”,I say, “or you won't leave anything for me”. (My girl has a great appetite. That it does not reflect one bit one on her figure, leads me to think a she has a black hole in her stomach, preventing all particles of fat to escape and settle on her perfect orbit).

What the hell is going on? “ I think as I go the my private toilet, trying to gain some precious seconds before I'm brought to the breakfast table where I'm bound to meet the actresses of last night's “dream”. How did I come back here? Obviously Sophie must have brought me back. My head is fuzzy, my thoughts in utter disorder. Dammit, I have to get it together. I'm obviously drunk still.

I remember a dance. A soft Indian music, the two girls were intertwined in a very tender slow. I was on the bed, trying to recover my breath and a bit of strength. I was panting and was feeling light-headed( I was totally spent, having climaxed too many times, in too short a time). I remember Sophie's comment looking at me from the shoulder of her lover. “Ow, poor guy, all alone when he could share a dance with us”. She had walked to the bed, bent down to take her black bikini bottom, and then a huge hand has swooped over me and deposited me on the gusset of the frail garment. When she put it on, the ascension to the wet and glistening labia of her sex , along the sliding white cliffs of her thighs, had been danced too, at the slow rhythm of the music, like an inverted strip tease. No, this dance was no dream, as the girls rotated slowly and amorously against one another, and I was feeling every movements of Sophie's thighs, as I struggled between the smelly moist flesh and the soft silky fabric. This had lasted quite a long while. At some stage, the door had opened and someone had walked in, I'm pretty sure. A sudden tug on the bikini had buried my face deeper into the folds, silencing any attempt I could have done to let my presence known. A quick chatter had occurred for a few seconds, and the person had left the room . The dance had started again, more languorous than ever, the slow rotation massaging me against the flagrant opening while muffled kissing noises punctuated the music. I thought they had forgotten about me even (such romantic souls, in a blissful moment...). Until the increasing wetness around in my dark prison had reminded me that Sophie had not only not forgotten about me but was indeed performing an insidious betrayal on her lover.


Noeleen is all smiles and giggles (she loves it when I'm grumpy...).
We made a race to the breakfast table. A rather sluggish race for me. For every ten steps I was making, a humongous naked foot was slamming flat on the ground on the right of me, then on my left. I'm well used to it now, but at the end of the Shrinking, when I eventually reached below her ankles, this sight was always one of the most dramatic for me, seeing these large toes,(never painted, thank god for that) smashing on the ground, and sustaining the unbelievable weight of the sky-scraping legs. In my fear, it was the sheer power and weight of the huge body that I sensed when sometimes hearing the groaning of the wooden boards at home. To me it was if with every step, my girl was in danger to break through the floor and disappear in some chasm under it. I should have been more anxious of the effect this giant foot would have, if by miscalculation Noeleen actually stepped on me. I knew there would have been nothing left of my frame, but gory remains stuck to her sole. Yet, so strong was the confidence I had in her, I worried constantly about her twisting her ankle under her own weight. I did get my lesson, though, when one day, as I was watching in fascination some sort of beetle crossing the floor (an impressive sight, it was more than half my size) Noeleen suddenly came out of the bedroom and I saw her body looming on us like a moving hill, her huge naked feet slamming down closer and closer to the animal. I tried shouting at her but she only waved at me while landing unknowingly her naked right foot on top of the insect. I saw this monster disappear under the flesh of her sole, to be transformed with a big cracking noise into a gooey paste on the floor in a split second. While I tried to console her by telling her many wonderful stories about beetle heaven, I did have a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach, thinking this incredible death at the foot of my girl was indeed a very real danger we had to live with.
....A reason I'm being careful not to be distracted by the enticing sight above me and do make unpredictable moves..

Noeleen has lifted me to a vast plastic table near the pool. Like in the best hotel, its' garnished with all amenities, croissants, orange juice , boiled eggs, rashers, you name it. The huge silo on my left is the coffee thermos. Noeleen's eyes are full of greed and glee, as she busies herself building a new Keops pyramid on her plate. She fills up my little thimble with the three drops of coffee that usually restores me to full human status. I look around for my tormentors. But only Lucy and Sara have joined us so far. Everybody is wearing their sleeping-wear, its' all very informal, and nice. I have a sudden reminiscence of Cyndy's blue cotton panties (which I know inside out, if I may say so). Noeleen, well, Noeleen is being Noeleen, and I try to avoid looking at the atrociously colorful butterflies that smear her nighties and that she's so keen to expose to the world this morning.

The conversation is going happily around the table. For all her eccentricities, and extra version, Sara is very good host and you always feel the most important person in the world when talking to her. I watch the three Graces engulfing merrily their breakfasts, while I just nibble on a grape like a tiny naked chipmunk. I can't get to eat anything stronger than that, my stomach is really upset. I thought I could handle my drink like any lad, but now it suddenly occurs to me than swimming inside Sophie's tequila glass might have been my undoing last night. When she had tilted the glass, Cyndy had taken a picture of my little self sliding neatly between wide opened red lips and the flashlight had caused me to go screaming and blind like a bat entering its cavern. (I have to ask them for this photo, I'll have it framed and cherished...) Well, at least now I remember where the hangover is coming from.
I gather up all my courage and ask the innocuous question: “ Where is everybody? I thought there were more people staying last night.”
“Oh, Cyndy and Sophie left real early this morning for a fashion show. These two really have too much stamina for me, I couldn't keep up” laughed Sara. Never a truer word, I think to myself. Suddenly I feel so relieved. The night is over and the the girls are gone. I thank the higher powers for that, as I probably wouldn't have been able to contain my anger on seeing them. That would have meant Noeleen would have known something odd had taken place, and I cannot bring myself to hurt her that way, even if I did not have much control over the event .
At the same time, a smoldering feeling is settling down deep inside. These girls had no right to use me like this ( I could be thankful : they washed me thoroughly, of course, but since it was after a last visit of Cyndy's inner sanctum in the shower, I'll stick to ungrateful feelings). And more importantly they made me betray my girl . The situation was both so intense and so erotic, I never got a chance to muster the strength not to enjoy some of it. I feel rotten about this, but I guess no one was hurt really, I'm just going to have to live with the mixed feelings of ... “Well if you're not eating that...” Two massive fingers grab my little grape and lift it neatly on Noeleen's waiting tongue. I yelp with indignation as it disappears behind her lips and pops audibly under her teeth. She looks at me smiling while swallowing my precious breakfast. I smile back: I'm weak, how can I ruminate dark thoughts when faced with that mischievous and gorgeous girl? The day is starting and I have now a more immediate vengeance to exert.


I'm sitting on the edge of the pool, feeling like Ulysses looking at the blue Mediterranean sea. 21... 22... 23... The surface breaks under me. Two enormous hands rise suddenly out of the raging waters and land on either side of my little body with a tremendous slapping noise , like two suddenly beached whales. Then the vast head of a beautiful girl emerges right under me. She takes five more seconds to dare and open her eyes. Then I get to look into the amazing brown pupils of Miss Universe. She's just below me, giving me the thrill of seeing her looking up at me (it does stir some memories...). Her eyes are blinking fiercely. I smile, my revenge is at hand: “23 seconds, Noeleen, how do you do expect to be casted in “The Big Blue II” with that miserable record ?(for it really is her record)”. A jet of water explodes from her mouth and hits me square in the chest. I lose my balance and fall in the water with a miserable tiny plop. I sink. A rosy cliff is passing by , as i go deeper. The huge body is floating gently, covered in blue streaks and flashing lights like the underside of a vast iceberg. Icebergs can't get much sexier than that. I let myself sink to the level of of the bluish flat wall of a naked belly before I realize I haven't worn gills for the past millions years. When I get to the surface, I try to tread water but it sticks to me like a liquid glue. I still manage to get to the safety of a rosy spherical beach where I climb on with the grace of a beached seal. “23secs?!! really?!! Wow, I'm improving ! Are you proud of me? “ comes the roar above me.

I look around, gasping heavily. Another similar rosy beach is floating nearby, and little waves are lapping it softly. “Noeleen? Where is your top? You had one when you went in, didn't you?”
“Sure I had one!” she answers , giggling (which sends my soft highland bobbing up and down, sending me awash with waves), “But I thought I had a better chance to beat the record if I wasn't constricted up here!” Her smile is all teeth and tease. With a sigh, I rest my feet on a rosy nipple that regularly dips in the water in unison with her breathing. My back sinks into a warm pliant bed.

She picks me up gently , and rolling onto her back, lets herself go floating in the pool, her head propped against the higher rung of the metallic ladder. She deposits me on her belly. Since her breathing is bringing water to my knees every few seconds. I scramble up towards the higher ground between the two naked mounds. The sun is high up in the sky now and it feels wonderful. After a few seconds of silent bliss looking at the few flimsy clouds, my island is smiling at me again. “23 seconds !! Wow!! “ Back to watching the clouds.... There's hardly any noises, Sara and Lucy are gone to town to get fresh fruits and stuff for lunchtime. Only the flip flop sound of the pool is disturbing the peace. I lie down, feeling under me the heartbeats of my girl.

“23 seconds!! Can you imagine?!!”
“Err.... Noeleen, will you...”
“How long can you last? “
I turn on my belly to see her smiling face. “I told you already... not far from two minutes , you know I trained for...”
“Really?!!” Noeleen's eyes open really wide.
“Show me !! please please pretty please !!” God , is this little girl really the respected director of our theater company? Still, who can resist her anyway?
I make a show of hyperventilating (I like to show off my meager skills) and ...am shoved deep underwater among strange and brown and long algae under her bikini.
When the bikini closes on me, trapping me against the soft “vegetation”, I can still hear her laughing voice : ... “two... three... four.... five...”

When we go home, I'll strangle her in her sleep....



nostromo