- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
hope you like
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



The Pool


The temperature is in the 90's. We've been sweating for two weeks in a row . Today some action is required. Our goal is to survive till the relative coolness of the evening gives us a welcome break.
Our plan is twofold:
I. In a daring movement we will take my non-air-conditioned car to the not too distant pool of this friend of ours. (She's not aware of it yet.)
II. Thanks a cunning manoeuvre, we will rudely overstay our welcome till our friend has no choice but to invite us to stay overnight.
That way, we'll get to sleep outside, by the pool. Timing is essential, boneheadedness is of the essence.



I watch Noeleen as she rummages through her stuff, looking for the ideal swim wear. I have no hope. She'll find two uncoordinated top and bottoms that will make her look like she stole it in a market on her way to the pool. We'll never look cool. She enjoys mutilating my pride, the fiend. I solace myself in the knowledge that her diet - she never needed one in the first place - has produced over the past two months a flat bellied beauty that should not be wearing anything else but a bikini and I'm looking forward to feasting my eyes on her slender body for the rest of the day.

I walk lazily to the kitchen, sweating so much I nearly expect to leave a track of slime behind me. I sometimes miss my natural gait. Five steps and I'd be there. Today, it's a five minutes trek to reach the place. I feel tremors and loud booming slapping noises burst into the room. A huge naked foot lands nearly on top of me expelling air from under in a sudden woosh, the smell reaching my nostril before my conscious mind realizes anything. I let out an angry yelp. Attached to the foot is a skyscraper of slender tanned flesh reaching to the high above inner archway of Noeleen's crotch (protected by the white panties-of-frustration, as I call them sometimes) The massive body looms over me, and I can just make out the far away cliff of a vertical belly and hilly breasts before the second foot passes above me like a flying truck to land in the distance ahead. I hear the suction of the nearby foot as it start leaving the wooden floor, the huge toes arching, a zillion tons of flesh rising and fleeing quickly ahead of me. Now that her back is visible, I can also see Noeleen's head swiftly turning back in my direction, and the wink she addresses me before disappearing in the kitchen. I sigh. In any contest for the chocolate mousse on the table, I'd be the loser by half an hour.
Seeing the beautiful half naked giantess walking over me instantly deranges my train of thoughts and I arrive in the kitchen with no idea whatsoever why I wanted to to get there, feeling lust again burning for a brief second. I castigate myself mentally. Keep going, boy, I think, and you'll be nothing more than a walking dick.

My relationship to Noeleen has never been platonic. When I met her three years ago in the playhouse, I was struck by her naive beauty sure, but certainly also the natural sexiness of her poses(she could have been a gymnast ). It's no surprise that in the midst of our shy banter and the slow get-to-know-process we were already as much in lust with each other as we were in love, and this from the very beginning of our story. Not only did we find out we were soul mates to the point of symbiosis, but our bodies did not seem complete without the other one. Like for every new young couple , our first six months together seriously challenged our everyday life. Sleep was not an option.

As the shrinking slowly too place, the steady expansion of Noeleen's beauty was akin to a miracle to me. I remember reading Swift's description of the court ladies in his book, and the ugliness he found in their over-enlarged bodies. Not for this gentleman, siree, no way. Her breasts, which I now look at from below are now paradisaic mattresses to me, warm, soft and bouncy trampolines of sweetness and Noeleen's skin keeps looking as perfect to me today as it did before the shrinking started. Its smell is now totally overpowering, whenever I walk on it.

Our love making during the first days was slowly remodeling my whole being at the time, there is no denying that the old me was quickly losing the prejudices, illusions and teen age fantasies, everything peeling away from me, making me I believe a better person. I never was an expert at the art of love, and for that matter , neither was Noeleen, our meetings were as awkward sometimes as it can get. I remember the first time our combined sweat and cloying skins produced one of these typical enormous farting noises . Noeleen burst out laughing and was unable to get back in track, no matter how eager I was, she kept giggling for an hour after that, ruining the day. Life is a valley of misery for us lovers. Yet slowly comes a time when the signals are more and more understood, the geography more and more familiar and the common goal, far from being more direct, takes roads less traveled and far more wondrous.

My dwindling frame was as much an hindrance than a source of joy to me.
One day we were making out, Noeleen got seriously steamed up and was determined in having a way with me, a first sign of the slow change that was taking place between us, as her physical presence was beginning to overshadow mine. She just literally landed herself on top of me, my head squashed under her heavy breasts. I was laughing and getting in the game myself. As I decided to take the leading role, I discovered this was not to be. I applied my hands on Noeleen sides and attempted to lift her off me. I suddenly realized I just could not move her. No matter how much I tried, the mass of Noeleen's body was pressing me into the sofa. My face half buried in her breasts, I could just about see above the throat of my girl, as she started to press on me more heavily, her pelvis moving slowly against mine, a large and heavy thigh collecting my legs and pinning them to the side of the sofa. The pressure was intense, but then so was the excitement.. Noeleen said something to me that would qualify for extreme rating, i thought, delighted. The near-anaerobic condition i was in, as my breathing was more labored under the weight, was also helping me to an unexpected climax.
Still , I did struggle somewhat, wondering whether or not I should tell Noeleen to lay off a bit, and feeling the first sting of helplessness that was to be a common feeling for a few months to come. When Noeleen suddenly lifted herself to sit squarely on my manhood, her tremulous weight crushed my hips and I frankly winced. Noeleen had her eyes closed and did not see it, thank god. I applied my hands on her breast feeling under her T-shirts nipples that were no longer as small as woman's should be. I watched my hands and found them to be really puny against the great heaving chest, like a child's hands. I attempted to lift myself toward Noeleen's lips, but was unable to move an inch, and gave up simply, kneading the breasts above me, as a slightly too large hand stroke my face and hair. We were both dressed at this stage, but Noeleen , from one kiss to another and much motion of her hips, did reach her goal and the trashing of her hips buried me deep under her, as I watched her in wonderment.
Why was this day more a revelation than any other during my slow transformation I do not know, but distinctly recall this mixture of contradictory feelings that overwhelmed me, hesitating as I was between the awesome beauty of Noeleen's expanded body, the crushing weight of her hips and the realization that she could indeed have her way with now, whenever she wanted.
The day was not that far away that I had to actually tell her not to mount me like this, and she had for the first time to fully join me in the predicament of the shrinking.


My reverie is abruptly interrupted, when Noeleen's fingers close around me and lift me slowly to her eyes( she always does this slowly, she knows how unpleasant it can be for me to be on a roller coaster every ten minutes) . "You're the lucky one, dreamer" she tells me with a smile in her voice. "Errrr.., I am? " (I know that tone of her, she's a good director, but not the best actress) "You are, my sweet, you get to freshen up when I have to sweat buckets like a pressed sponge". She moves in the direction of the table, and I see the round arena of a large bowl come closer to me. She sets me at the bottom of the bowl... in the company of an enormous ice cube. I squeal laughingly, as the ice touches my skin, and try to get away against the sides of the bowl. But I cannot prevent my feet from touching the ice, and the cool contact is as pleasant as it is maddening, as I have to keep moving for fear of freezing my feet against it.

" Noeleen, you idiot, will you quit this now? " I hear a laughter far above, coming closer as my girl sits at the table. Above the rounded horizon of the bowl's top, half the sky is occupied by the massive presence of of Noeleen's shoulders and face. The bowl churns as it is lifted closer to the wide face. Eyes full of glee are looking at me as I struggle against the cold contact of the cube. Then it starts to gently tilt. An enormous wet red cave has appeared above the "horizon" and the cube and I start gliding slowly toward it. I scramble to my feet and let the cube go ahead of me, and watch fascinated as it enters the huge mouths with a clattering sound on the lower teeth. Above me, Noeleen's face is flattened by the perspective, except for the last nostrils breathing hot air on me. As the cube gets over the obstacle of the lower teeth, the lips start closing, imprisoning my feet. I feel Noeleen's tongue pushing them away, as she tilts the bowl back to its normal position. I slide back to the bottom.

Big sucking slurpy noises erupts from Noeleen's mouth. She looks at little me, grumblingly massaging his cold feet and smiles, then bring her mouth open in front of the bowl, and lets me watch as the big ice cube is tossed around on her big tongue. It's quite a sight, and one I usually enjoy, she knows that. (she knows how to gross me out, too) Behind the translucent cube and beyond the carpet of bumpy tremulous flesh, I can see the back of my girl's throat, wet and dark, a favorite topic of my fantasies.

Noeleen closes her mouth and suddenly a resounding cracking noise startles me, as if a house had collapsed near me. Noeleen is crunching the cube, wincing from the tiny pangs of pain this brings to her teeth. "It hurts, doesn't it, sweetie? I say with as much mock cruelty in my voice as possible. "Yeash, it shure doesh, but you know, I do ish for yoush...." She manages to answer, the ice pieces dancing on her tongue. She suddenly swallows the cube, a piece that I suspect was still too big , if I judge from the noise and Noeleen's face. "For me?"
"Yeah, I wanted you to be comfortable. And cool. " Two large fingers appear above me and start squeezing me. I am lifted to her wet lips, from which her cool tongue rolls out, like a red carpet, and I feel the coolness of her flesh, as the big teeth slowly pass over me. Noeleen keeps her mouth slightly open as she inserts nearly my entire body in the humid and cool cave of her mouth. The feeling is wonderful. Instead of the usual hotness, I feel the aftermath of her cube crunching, and her mouth is sweet and refreshing. her teeth, large and white and glistening look now to me like a train of icebergs. I laugh and wriggle in the cool place for a minute or two, getting aroused in the same time , covered as I am by cool saliva. In the darker region, i hear her breath crossing an unconceivable threshold in the depths of her body .“Who needs a pool?” I think
I'm suddenly spit in the palm of Noeleen's hand. "Well I do need the same now, buster" comes the answer to my unspoken question. This girl reads my mind , I tell you. " No probs, I say, give me a minute and an ice cube."


The shrinking was sure relentless. From a minor inconvenience at first (except for my pride) it slowly turned into a terrifying adventure to end up to this amazing situation: my girl friend is as much a place to me , as she is a person. Luckily for us, she's my favorite person and my favorite place all in one. For a long time I thought that things couldn't get much weirder than that. Of course I was wrong, as I often am.



Noeleen took me on her shoulder and brought me with her in the bathroom. There I always gets to have my daily treat of watching us in the long mirror that I insisted to have there at the time when size did matter to me to the point of threatening my mental state. I enjoy the sight every time, My little self, sitting next to my girl's neck, waving at her in the mirror, bringing a soft smile to her lips, as she brushes her hair. Now that is classy, I think to myself, immersed in contentment. How could such a traumatizing experience such as the Shrinking end up in this picture of simple bliss? Well, I guess, by the shedding of many things, and not only pure matter. In the course of a few months I had to become a Zen master or die of severe depression. My choice was as simple as that. My girl is the most vital ingredient of this "enlightenment" of course.

I hear the tearing noises from the heavy brush passing in my back, as it catches the knotted hair. Sometimes I wonder if she built enough static in that brush to shock me accidentally. But it hasn't happened so far. I feel the air displacement as the massive instrument quickly rises and drops, as the hair itself moves and swishes like a giant curtain. Noeleen is careful to not catch me in her brushing of course. Damn, she's so good looking, and her eyes are locked on me now. She purses her lips and sends a kiss in the mirror. It rebounds on it and I catch it like a baseball player. This "brushing routine" is important to us.

“You sure it's a good idea, to show up like this at the pool, without warning? Noeleen asks me.
- “ Of course it is, you know Sara, the minute she knows we're coming , she'll invite half of the planet to meet us. She's thrilled to have a famous person at her house, it enhances her social status.”
- “I know, I know, but still, we do not know her that well. At least I don't.”
- “Hey don't go go shy on me, sweetie. It's a life or death situation. Do you want to melt before tonite? Become a meaningless puddle in the middle of our living room? “
- “No I suppose I don't really. Would you melt with me if I did? “ she says.
- “Hell, that's the most erotic thing you've told me for ... 20 minutes. Sure I would , baby, but another time, okey? ”
- “Oh well, I can't wait then “she purrs and flutters her eyes at me. I believe my heart just misses a beat.

“It'll be fine” I say, “it's just a fun visit to do. Besides, Sara is a knockout in a two piece swimsuit...”
The brushing stops abruptly.
A large smile gently creeps its way across Noeleen's mouth.
“You realize i will NEVER forget what you just said, I'm sure.” Noeleen says, looking at me in the mirror. I smile back innocently, apparently unconcerned. Oh boy she's going to get me good for this one. The brushing starts again.
After a minute, Noeleen stops again. “So, you'd like to go into her panties, is that it, laddie?” I make a gesture of denial and open my mouth to answer when she cuts in: “ Well, we'll see about that”. And starts brushing. I decide to go sulking , as I have the feeling Noeleen is not going to discuss this any farther. The melting option does not sound so bad, I think. Beside there's a large pair of breasts showing in the mirror, gently balancing to the rhythm of the brushing, and for some reason that captures my attention entirely. ...


Noeleen has the gentlest voice a human ear has ever heard. (I may be biased on this assumption). That voice was the first sign the world gave me that love was not a mystical beast of yore. Co's that's the first glimpse i got of Noeleen's existence on Earth. Just her voice, passing by behind the red curtain , as i was stretching and warming up on the stage of the playhouse. A soft, rounded, a mouthful of a voice. The words i overheard were about Guilderstein, and his part in the play. It was gentle , with a note of decisiveness into it. I wondered who that could be talking about our play. By the time i got behind the curtain out of curiosity, the voice was coming from the office at the side of the playhouse. I was told a new assistant director had joined the team. It took two more days before i got to put a face on the voice i 'd heard. The Earth has been turning more properly ever since.

As I shrunk away, Noeleen's voice was always accompanying me into the night, when I was plagued with rather strange nightmares and anxieties. As my body dwindled, my mind went in overdrive for quite a while, and it is fair to say Noeleen nearly had to "lull" me to sleep every evening. I remember my worst fear was to wake up one day suddenly the size of a dust mite, already afloat in the air of the bedroom, slowly drifting away from a sleeping Noeleen towards the infinite space of the outside world, or the opposite, being slowly drawn into a giant nostril to disappear in the roar of her gentle snoring, lost to her and the world into the depths of her being. I often “nightmared” of similar situations , to eventually be awaken to the sound of her voice hushing me down, and her calming hands on my forehead .The shrinking was such a mysterious event, i did not know whether it was capable of swallowing me entirely in the course of a night.

Then her voice started to change, as my ears began smaller and smaller, and my eardrums reacted less to long-waves frequencies,and tuned more into high frequency sounds. We had an argument once and the shouting that ensued , although not louder than usual by Noeleen's standard caused me to put my hands on my ears for the first time. I remember Noeleen's anger dissipating instantly ,as she came closer to me and took me in her hands to sit me into her lap. Her eyes were misty with ready to roll tears. “Did I hurt you? “ she asked me. I did not tell her then, but in truth her outcry had shaken me like a bass drum. We did not resume the argument, which was just as well, as I was an pain on this one I realize and we both knew it. (I try to avoid that situation nowadays, humility suits me better now). Instead, sniffing away, Noeleen proceeded in an orderly fashion to list on page all sources of noise we should eliminate from the house. She's funny that way. That night, when we made love, she climaxed the same way: in a quiet and orderly fashion. I started to give out to her like hell for that, ....until she burst out laughing. I'm a fool .

Nowadays the soft rumble of her voice is just awesome to me, she does speak normally, but to me behind every phoneme, there is a deep bass, that surrounds everything she says, envelops me, so to speak. I guess I just eat her words now, the way I've always done.


I'm sitting on the table near our bed. Noeleen is in the process of picking up the things we need (and will hide in the boot of the car, like sleeping bag, alcohol, beers, torchlight etc..) I watch her naked back far above me (her bra is attached by a simple knot, and she wear shorts). I see the moisture of her skin,and once in while a drop of sweat half the size if my head starts rolling from under her arms to stop at the bra . Her long thighs are shiny pillars moving in the distance like the gigantic pistons of a wondrous machinery, and when she kneels in front of me to let me hop on her hands, I hear the squelching sound of her sweat under the bending knees. At my size, my girl is a world on its own.
“Shall we march and set our flag o'er this foreign pool, now my prince?” She says to me,as she sets me on her shoulder.
“Aye, i say, let us march forward to the promised wetlands. ... But we'll take the car.”

tbc...


nostromo.