- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter finally gets to the cheerleader tryouts I was leading into for the past 2 chapters, don't worry about it's relative brevity, I just realized this section ended on such a natural cliffhanger and that to do the whole thing in one go would take several months given my schedule. All explanations aside, enjoy chapter 8!
I thought about where we were, and the stories kept flooding into my mind, all of them bad. There were few more dangerous places in all the high school than the cheerleader lockerroom. The reason for this was plain and simple: being a cheerleader was one of the safest positions in all the highschool. If you were on the cheer squad or the football team, the older students on the teams would watch out for you. None would dare shrink a freshman cheerleader outside of the teams themselves, for fear that one of the older students on the team would shrink them. You'd think that this would mean any girl in her right mind would try to get on the team then, but the girls on the squad kept the restrictions very tight on who could get on. You had to be really hot to even be allowed to try out, so only the most beautiful girls in school were on the cheer squad. Even then there were only a few girls that came back from the tryout. Any student not on the football or cheer teams who went into the lockerroom never came out, at least not the same size as when they went in. I shuddered.

The girl whose bag we had hitched a ride in began speaking, her chatter sounding thunderous despite her almost-certainly high-pitched voice at normal size. It was mixed with that of the other girls who had shown up for tryouts, gossip about who was going out with who, who had shrunk who, what fashions or scandals those who had been incommunicado during the summer missed, either at a camp or trip, or shrunk and at the mercy of an older sibling, which was indeed how some were forced to spend their summer. "I recognize her voice!" said Rachael.

"I do too. It's Alexandra." Alyssa remarked."Good thing we decided not to go to her for help."

"Why is that?" Rob asked.

"If she saw Rachael or me shrunk, she would've squished us under her flats in minutes."

"Damn. Why does she hate you guys so much?"

"It's nothing entirely personal." Alyssa said. "If a girl sees a hotter rival that she can eliminate and has no good reason not to, she'll take her competition out."

"Guys aren't nearly that bad." Rob said. "Sure, they'd taunt you a bit, make fun of how small your dick is at that size, but they would unshrink you eventually."

"Oh really." Alyssa said, folding her arms in disbelief. "So you're telling me that by pure blind luck if you had the entire football team in the palm of your hand, or at the very least the guys who used to beat the shit out of you sometimes, you wouldn't crush them into paste or some other thing. You'd at least consider it for a while."

Rob had a guilty look on his face, and I didn't entirely blame him. He had always been a bit on the scrawny side, and was picked on a lot by some of the guys.

Alexandra reached down to her bag, no doubt to get some last minute thing before the older girls arrived to start the trials. Thankfully the perfumes, feminine products and other assorted items normally found in a teenage girl's purse provided an ample ladder to climb out of the purse. We did so, hugging the fabric so as to not be seen by one of the massive female behemoths that were our classmates. It would be cruel irony indeed, I thought as I practically crabwalked down the bag, for us to be this close only be devoured by a jealous freshman giantess. We slid to the floor one-by-one, Rob first, then Rachael, then me, then Alyssa. "Now what?" I said, as Alexandra retrieved her phone from the bag, and began texting.

"We find someplace to hide until my sister gets here, and then I attract her attention. She unshrinks us, we leave, and hopefully avoid getting shrunk again." Rob said. Accordingly, we hid under the leg stand of one of the benches. It was one of those benches with the little holes, not so little to us given that they were the size of our bodies. We could see out at what was going on, but any giantesses who happened to glance down would have to look hard to notice the four cowering tinies underneath the bench. Suddenly, we heard a massive whoosh as the other door to the lockerroom opened. A hush fell over the now-scared crowd of freshmen giantesses. The cheer leaders had arrived.

At first all we heard was the cacophonous footfalls of the approaching girls. It was nerve-racking still, waiting to see if one of the cheerleaders would be our ticket to salvation, Rob's sister. Then they came into view. There were 4 four of them, all sophomores and juniors, as the seniors were "assisting" with the football team tryouts, which were going on simultaneously. One, a sophomore with brown curls, stepped in front of the group. She wore denim cutoffs and a tank top. Despite being only a sophomore, it seemed she had been chosen for the pleasure of conducting the tryout. "Ah, freshmen." She said, smiling. "How is your first day in the big leagues going? Anybody's feelings get hurt?"

"N-no." Almost all the girls nervously answered.

"Good, because even if that happened no one here would give two shits about you, freshmen. You understand?"All the girls nodded nervously. It was obvious to everyone in the room that the freshmen girls were now painfully aware of the sizers resting on the older girls' hips.

"Now the first thing that-." The sophomore began, but then paused and I could see her facial features harden in anger. "You." She said, pointing at one of the girls. Those in the general direction of her pointing backed away, and some flushed with relief when the cheerleader's finger did not follow them. I sighed when I saw who it was who had pissed off the sophomore. Alexandra was texting on her phone and listening to music, oblivious to the fact that the tryout had started. The sophomore pulled out her sizer and shot the girl. In spite of their mutual dislike of each other Alyssa winced as Alexandra shrunk to a mere 1/2 inch. "Can she see us now?" I asked, suddenly worried.

"It won't matter in a couple minutes" said Rob. I honestly shouldn't have worried. Alexandra was too engaged in her phone to realize what was about to happen to her, and only looked up from her phone as the yellow beam of the sizer enveloped her. She opened her mouth to cry out in protest, but the sound faded as she shrank down. The sophomore leaned down and quickly grabbed the now-terrified girl. She frowned at her squirming captive. "You freshies", she began menacingly, glowering down at the girl in her hand who was still very disoriented, "need to learn some respect. And I know just the way to show you why." She held the tiny freshman by her legs, and before anyone realized what was happening pulled her shorts out and dropped the girl into her panties. Alexandra screamed for mercy as she fell into the older girl's underwear. The other girls stared in horror, and the other cheerleaders were smiling sinisterly. Suddenly, a soft moan escaped the cheerleader's lips. "You ok, Chloe?" On of her squadmates asked.

"Oh," She moaned again, obviously in pleasure, "it's nothing. Just the bitch learning her place." The giantess bent her magnificent legs together, and sighed in pleasure as she forced her poor victim deeper into her. The other freshmen girls started backing towards the door nervously, obviously terrified as the cheerleader nonchalantly used Alexandra as a sex toy. "Now." She said, "What I was saying before I realized I had everyone's attention is that you freshies may get to be one of us, but you are still at the same place on the totem pole. Can anyone tell me where that is?" Everyone was too terrified to answer. The sophomore, whose name was apparently Chloe, smirked. "The bottom. Now tell me, don't you think someone on the bottom of the pole should respect someone higher up than they are?"

"Y-yes." One of the girls answered meekly.

"Speak up, insect, or you can join your friend in my pussy." The girl opened her mouth to speak, but Chloe suddenly doubled over, moaning in ecstasy. "Oh, that hits the spot. Whoever that bitch was, I was teaching her a lesson" her mouth opened upon a silent scream of pleasure, which lasted for about a minute. She sighed, and recovered, "But I think it's too late for her now. She giggled to herself, her orgasm finished. She nodded at the other cheerleaders, and all four turned their sizers on the crowd of terrified freshmen. In a second the whole crowd disappeared. "Damn it Chloe, you made 'em too small." One of the other cheerleaders swore.

"Fine." The brown-haired giantess sighed. "How big do they need to be for the tryout?"

"About an inch sounds good." One of the other cheerleaders, a dark-haired junior, said. They remained their sizers at a crowd of tiny specks on the ground, which even I at my size had only begun to notice, and fired the enlargement setting. The crowd of girls grew back into existence, about twice my current size.

"Now" Chloe said, addressing the miniature crowd, "you insects are really at the bottom of the pole. Now, show your respect and bow to your giantesses." Wanting to stay alive, the horde of tiny girls complied. With a break in the drama that was unfolding before us, I turned to see the reactions of the others in my little group. Alyssa was impassively watching, like she knew this was going to happen, and while Rachael was visibly frightened, she still couldn't tear her eyes away. I turned to Rob. "Is your sister here?" If she was, from the look of the giantesses I wasn't exactly reassured. He nodded. "What's her name?"

Rob turned to me slowly and said the name I probably least wanted to hear. "Chloe."
Chapter End Notes:
Please let me know in a review what you thought of this one, so I know what kind off issues I may need to address in the next chapter. Thanks for reading!