- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I am sorry about not posting anything lately on this site, but I had good reason. I nearly suffred from what we all fear: having the identity of our authorship revealed to those who would look upon our desires with disdain. I finally got back to work on something new for the site, and so I hope you enjoy my first foray back onto giantessworld!
The bus screeched to a halt at the pick-up stop. I could see that it was already practically full, and grimaced. It was just my luck, I guess. The first day of freshman year always was the most dangerous, but this made things even worse. True, you were the most vulnerable as a 6th grader, but at least you rode on the middle school bus. This was my first time on the vehicle that took the local highschoolers to their daily hell, school. If you miraculously survived middle school and your first year of highschool, you'd done it so many times you didn't even blink at it any more, you just enjoyed it. No mercy for those unfortunate enough to be a lower grade level than you.

I swallowed as the bus doors opened, determined not to be the first one in. The older students didn't care who you were, if they wanted a freshman they'd just get the first person to come in I figured. However, it seemed that most of the other freshmen had the same idea, and were desperate not to be in that perilous position. Eventually, it looked like Danielle, a strawberry blonde who was a cheerleader and was fairly gifted in the breast and ass regions, would end up there. She looked into our eyes, pleading silently. We just returned her stare with cold, unnerving glances. Most of the guys would normally love to play the hero and help her out, but survival came first over setting things up to get laid. So, biting back tears, she got in front of the line of 6 or so freshman besides myself at the stop, and we started to walk in.

As we entered the bus, I noticed that all the older students were hanging around the front of the bus where they could get first crack at the helpless freshmen. They didn't do anything until the doors shut closed, sealing us in. Then, quick from years of practice, some of the seniors in the front whipped out their devices. I tried to stay calm, but the thought of what could happen if one of the seniors aimed theirs at me and squeezed the trigger put a stop to that. Before we could start looking for the safest seats, one of the senior girls, a pale blonde named Sarah, walked up to us. "So," she said, eyeing us hungrily, "this is the new batch of 9th Graders the school serves us up. They all look so fresh and appetizing." She licked her lips. I shuddered. Considering what the device she was fondling in her hand could do, the word appetizing could sound rather terrifying coming from Sarah's cherry lips. "Well then," the blonde continued, "in case you don't know your job as freshmen is to.....service the older students in anything we want. I slept in late this morning, so I didn't have time to eat breakfast and I'm kinda hungry. Any of you willing to volunteer to help me out with that, or will I have to choose someone?" She rubbed her flat stomach in anticipation. I tried to have a staring contest with the floor of the bus as she inspected us, hoping someone else had taken suicide pills and would volunteer. No such luck. "No volunteers, huh? How 'bout you, you look all cute and tasty?" I looked up and breathed a sigh of relief that she was looking at Danielle, who was shaking with fear. "Please," the blonde freshman begged, "don't. Pick someone else I never did anything to you."

"Too bad." Sarah aimed her device at Danielle and squeezed the trigger. A yellow beam shot out at Danielle and engulfed her with a zap, and the blonde disappeared. Sarah bent down, and I was presented with a view of her glorious ass, covered in hip-hugging denim shorts. Damn, I thought. However, like the other freshmen boys I quickly averted my gaze, as ass-staring one of the older girls usually came with a punishment worse than what was surely about to happen to poor Danielle. Sarah straightened up, a tiny form between her thumb and index finger. It was Danielle. The blonde senior dangled her over her mouth for a tiny bit, enjoying the fear on her snack's face. Then she dropped the girl into her mouth, with Danielle screaming as she fell into the senior girl's gaping maw. Sarah tilted her head back and swallowed the tiny blonde cheerleader. Danielle was merely a daily snack to the senior. She turned to us with an innocent look on her face. "Yum, breakfast! Have a great first day, freshmen!" She said, and burped. "Ooh, she's a fighter. Delicious too. Man those freshie cheerleaders make good eating, their hourglass figures are so easy to swallow down!" Sarah then walked back to her seat. The remaining freshmen and I, two other guys and three more girls, quickly tried to make a break for the back of the bus, the area least-populated by older students who were hungry or just plain bored.

As I bolted to the back in terror, another yellow beam shot out, shrinking one of the guys behind me. A sophomore with dark hair walked out from the aisle and picked him up. She wore long denim skinny jeans, and a white top, and was thin. I mean really thin, to the point where you took attractive-thin right to the top until you nearly crossed the border to ugly rail-thin. But she was gorgeous. I felt a tiny twinge of jealously for whoever she had just shrunk to use as she pleased, but it soon dissipated. I myself had no idea why I was still standing exposed in the aisle watching her, and quickly sat down in an empty seat where I could still see the girl. Another girl walked up to her, who looked nearly identical to the first girl from her hairstyle, letting it flow down at the sides from her face, to her clothes to her perky breasts. They must have been sisters. As the first girl held the shrunken guy up for the other to see, I had a flash of recognition. It was Alex, poor guy, quivering in the sophomore's hand. The two girls giggled as he tried to scurry away in fear in her palm. The second girl picked him up and held him gently between two fingers. Then the first girl pulled back the fabric above her breasts, and the second one dropped Alex into the first girl's cleavage, and she released the fabric, pinning him in her cleavage. They laughed at the freshman's plight, and sat back down together. I looked out the window of the bus, hoping the second girl wouldn't want a breast toy too.

As the bus started up again, I tried to make my way back to where the surviving freshmen were sitting. There were only five of us left. Alex probably was still alive in that sophomore's cleavage, but I knew he was doomed. I said seen it happen enough times when it had started being considered sexy last year with the girls in my grade to have a tiny 6th grade boy imprisoned between your boobs to know that even if he wasn't crushed by her massive breasts the girl probably wouldn't let him go. Sure enough, as I sat down Rachael, a freshman blonde who occasionally wore her hair in a ponytail was pulling out a shrunken 6th Grader from her cleavage. I didn't recognize him; she had shrunk him all the way down to 3/4 inch. "This should teach you not to go looking through my things. Next time I won't let you off so easy." She scolded him. I couldn't make out what the shrunken boy was saying, he was too tiny, but he appeared to be pleading with his giant captor. Rachael looked angered by something he said, and pointed her finger menacingly at him. "I'm not kidding, Collin, if you tell mom I'll just do this to you again and next time you'll go into my belly!" The tiny 6th Grader recoiled in fear. "I hope you've learned your lesson, little bro, or it'll be you in this position." With that, she sat him on her lap, reached into her purse, and pulled out another 6th grader, squirming with terror. I didn't recognize him; the first two grades of middle school always had a lot more students so it was down to normal size by sophomore year. I wondered what Rachael was going to do to the poor guy, knowing her it would be cruel. She put her victim on the front of her thumb. I saw the little guy try to pick himself up, damn he was small! Rachael must have shrunk him at least to 1/2 an inch, which is about as tiny as you can get them without killing them just by picking them up I'd heard. He looked as if he was begging on his knees, but she simply gave him a look that said it all: I am a beautiful, all-powerful giantess and I can do whatever the hell I want to you, and I will. He understood it, and a look of utter terror crossed his face. Rachael noticed, and licked her lips in satisfaction. She then curled her index finger against the base of her thumb, and flicked. The tiny 6th Grader sailed across the bus, and then hit the side window next to me with a sickening splat. I shuddered, wondering honestly how any of us had lived through middle school.

I moved to a seat right across from her on the bus, watching Rachael handle the other 6th grader, apparently her little brother. She held her mouth open and lowered him in, then back out, toying with the tiny boy. Finally she set him on the seat and started to sit down. I could only imagine what it must have looked like from his perspective, having this beautiful girl's ass descending upon you like a looming asteroid about to smash the Earth into a million pieces. At least his last sight would be a good view. Her massive ass was nearly upon him, when she let out a fart and giggled. She looked so hot when she laughed, flipping her gorgeous blonde hair. She picked the tiny 6th grader, who was in tears now from fear, and mercifully put him in her purse.

The bus stopped at the next pick-up zone, and I scrunched my face up in disgust as a pretty overweight sophomore got on. She looked like she ate at least 15 shrinks a day if there was actually weight gain from someone that small, and in fact she had a tiny freshman in her hand, squirming with all his might. She was about to throw him into her mouth when a redheaded senior shrunk her. The guy fell to the ground, but at his size falls wouldn't hurt nearly as bad. He quickly struggled to get up and instantly began to run towards the area the normal-sized freshmen were in, weaving through the feet of the senior girl inspecting her catch. I saw Rachael cry out when she saw him and watched the blonde run to the shrunken guy, shrinker already out. She quickly shot him with the resizer function and the two embraced. I felt a stab of jealousy for the guy, who I now recognized as Rachael's bigheaded boyfriend Derrick. If it was anyone else Rachael would probably have just kept them as a plaything. As it was Rachael had made a mistake saving Derrick; out of the corner of my eye I saw the sophomores, juniors and seniors licking their lips at this display of vulnerability.

After a few more stops, I was really not looking forward to school. Several more freshmen had gotten on without further ado, but when we finally arrived at the school the occupants of the bus except for the seniors stayed rigid in their seats. I envied the upperclassmen, they had survived until there was no threat, and so they didn't need to give a trillimeter about anyone they shrank. Not that I particularly was a shrinkaholic like some of the freshmen, I'd only done it a few times, and I let them go all but one time. Once the seniors had left, the rest of the students on the bus got up, hoping to get lost in the crowd of highschoolers if someone was looking for a specific victim. I tried to act normally, as if I were not in a school where you could easily go from getting a girl to taking a test to being used as someone's personal sex toy to being eaten alive in a half-hour. My first class of the day was English, so I tried to head there as quickly as possible. I made sure to keep my eyes down and not look directly at any of the upperclassmen, but my plan backfired. I bumped into someone, and looked up into the blue eyes of a tall, sexy brunette. I shuddered, it was a senior named Alison with a reputation as one of the cruelest girls in school. Several of my classmates had fed her thin stomach before, or been shoved up her fine ass, to name some of the many ways she loved to pleasure herself at the younger students' expense. "Where do you think you're going, freshman?" She asked.

"Uh, English, you know my older brother is a senior. He'd be pretty angry if you shrunk me." I lied, trying to bluff my way out of my doom.

"Yeah, I haven't heard that one before." I was absolutely terrified. She'd called my bluff. I'd be in this girl's belly or worse by 5th period, of that I was certain. "How about we play a little game, freshman? I don't shrink you, and I'll even take you to your class, and you get to pick which of your fellow classmates I shrink instead for some fun. Sound good?" I gulped. She was offering me a chance to live, but I had to choose one of my classmates to die.

"Yes" I said, and she gave me a sinister smile, showing her white teeth. I really hoped there was someone I hated in my English class.

Alison walked in front of me, since she knew better than I did where the English classroom was. It was apparent that I was following her, and some of the other students noticed. With the freshmen, it was more of a "what are you doing?” while with the upperclassmen it was more of a "why isn't he shrunk yet?” We finally arrived, and I went in first. The other freshmen gasped in horror, however, when Alison followed me into the room. They knew her reputation, and some had had friends or more-than-friends who had been shrunk by this girl, never to be seen again. She looked at me, and nodded at the rest of my class. I looked over Alison's potential victims. Until my eyes met with a dark-haired girl wearing a thong and a mass of makeup that was sort of cute. It was Claire, a girl that had tried to stalk me in middle school. "Her." was all I said, pointing at Claire. Alison licked her lips, pulled her shrinker out, and shot the dark-haired freshman girl. Claire let out a piercing scream as she was shrunk, but it faded away until she was 1 inch, the de facto size setting. The English teacher started taking roll as the senior retrieved the tiny girl from the floor. When the teacher called Claire's name, he looked gravely at Alison. The brunette was busy tucking the shrunken freshman into her cheek, to suck on Claire like a mint before swallowing the poor girl most likely. When she finished, she grinned wickedly and said, "Just mark her permanently absent." I could hear her tiny snack's cries from inside the brunette's mouth, and Alison whipped her tongue around to silence the doomed girl. The senior then turned and left the classroom.

After Alison left, class resumed some level of normality. There were 20 freshmen in the class, not including the nine the teacher had marked "absent". In this school, "absent" meant the same thing as "eaten", "crushed" "enslaved", or worse. Since almost all the classes were strictly unigrade, mid-class was normally a time of safety. However, that did not mean safety for some of the middle-schoolers my classmates had already shrunk. Learning about Ye Olde English can be boring as hell, and as my eyes wandered I noticed that some of the other freshmen were taking out their boredom on some shrunken students. I saw a redhead named Jessica tormenting a tiny 8th-Grade blonde in her hand. She prodded the girl, causing her tiny victim to fall flat on her pretty face. Jessica laughed and laughed. I kind of felt sorry for the shrunken girl, at least her troubles would soon be over I thought, as I saw Jessica lick her lips. She set the girl down on the desk, and then stuck out her tongue so that it hovered in front of the tiny middle schooler. Jessica pointed with her finger into her mouth, but the tiny girl broke down and cried. She had utter despair on her face, here she was a popular girl, queen of the middle school, and now a highschooler was going to make her walk into her mouth to be eaten, nothing more significant than a snack to the redheaded giantess. Jessica frowned. She beckoned her friend Alyssa, a petite brunette, over to see, and I knew the shrunken girl was still doomed. The tiny blonde turned from her curled form on the desk to face the new giantess. Jessica got up, and pointed at her shrunken plaything. "Girl must be new; doesn't she understand she doesn't have a choice? She won't let me eat her." Jessica explained to her friend, pouting.

Alyssa folded her arms. “Listen bitch, if you don't get in my friend's mouth right now we'll go and shrink all your friends too." The girl turned to Alyssa and gave her a look, which to my surprise was not despair, but sarcastic defiance.

"Um, Alyssa, I kinda shrunk her whole group after she mouthed off to me at the bus stop. I was saving her for last." The redhead patted her flat stomach affectionately.

"C'mon girl, you coulda told me you ate 'em all before now. Anyway, middle schooler, just accept the fact that you're going to feed my friend Jessica here's beautiful body and get in her mouth." Said Alyssa. Jessica put her face back down on the desk and opened her mouth real wide, so the blonde could get an up-close glimpse of her fate. The shrunken girl shook her head in terror. I felt kind of bad for her, though it might have been because she was pretty hot for a tiny girl about become an even hotter giantess' morsel. If I said that out loud I'd probably be made fun of, but I had only shrunk a few girls back in middle school and I'd never intentionally killed any of them, so I still had a little inkling in the back of my mind that this girl that Jessica was about to eat was still a person. "Ugh, bored now." Alyssa said with a huff of impatience. The brunette pushed the shrunken girl with her nail, and the blonde doubled over from pain. She fell on Jessica's tongue, and quickly the redhead pulled the tiny girl into the wet vacuum of her mouth. Jessica giggled, and opened her mouth once more. The blonde lay knocked flat on her stomach on the giantess' tongue. Alyssa leaned in to look at her friend's tiny snack. "Say bye-bye, little bitch." Alyssa said, and Jessica's jaws closed to form a sound barrier, cutting off the girl's last screams for mercy. Jessica eagerly gulped the tiny middle schooler down. I cringed.

I saw Alyssa take out a small box from her bag, which she then set down on her desk. I then saw her take a pinch of something from a Ziploc bag while Jessica watched. I realized it was cocaine, which Alyssa had recently become addicted to. "Want a snort?" Alyssa asked her friend.

"Sorry, girl, but I don't feel like fucking up my sexy body with your drugs today."

"Your loss." Alyssa said, "This new style is so addictive." She opened the little box, and poured about 40 1/10 inch students onto her index finger. I gasped, you were really unfortunate if they shrunk you that small as the only reasons they would shrink you that small were the nightmare of every student at the school. They were so tiny that they barely covered Alyssa's fingernail. "Whoa, you really like 'em that small, Alyssa? How'd you get so many?" Jessica asked.

"My little sister is in 6th grade this year, and I wanted some snuff so when I walked her to the middle school stop I just shrunk the whole bus-full."

"Snuff?"

"Yeah, that's what'll happen to these ones. Watch." Alyssa took the pinch of coke and sprinkled it over the nearly-microscopic students. Then she held the tiny-laden finger up to her nostrils and snorted, sucking the poor students up the brunette's nostrils into oblivion. Alyssa moaned with pleasure at their fate, causing some of the other freshmen to look up from either playing with their own shrunken middleschoolers or (rarely) paying attention in class. "Damn girl, you got any left or did you snort 'em all? You make that look so sexy, I want to give it a go." Jessica commented.

Alyssa looked up at her friend in surprise. "You're telling me you've never snorted a 6th grader?" While the girls began to talk, I thought I saw something moving on Alyssa's face. I squinted; it was so tiny I could barely make it out for a while. It was a middle school guy, clinging desperately to one of Alyssa's nose hairs. The brunette waved her hand in front of her face, literally blowing the minuscule guy off. He was just another dust particle in the room now, I thought darkly as I began to actually work on my assignment.
Chapter End Notes:
I have more planned for this story, but I didn't want to write anything that wouldn't get read. Sof if you me want to add more to this story, or if you have any comments or suggestions please leave a review!