- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter will not be entirely breast-focused since this is my first breast-oriented chapter, please let me know how I did. Sorry about the wait, I kinda have a habit where I like to get the next chapter drafted before I post so here is Chapter 3 enjoy!
As I fell into the sophomore's cleavage, I was speechless. This was both the pinnacle of sexual achievement in my life so far with a non-shrunken girl and the most terrifying moment of my life. I knew some guys with submissive personalities actually got an older sibling to shrink them so they could do this kind of thing with their girlfriend voluntarily. You knew you'd picked a girlfriend you could trust if she unshrank you after that. If not, well then you had just become someone's little human sex toy and that was that. All the reaction that that kind of story would garner at this school was "tough luck" from a guy and "Score! Is he cute? Or was he (giggle)?" from most girls. And it seemed that would be the fate of me and Rachael. Because of my small size, the fall seemed to take an eternity 1.5. I saw Rachael tumble screaming into Brooke's cleavage. I impacted with the soft flesh of her breasts soon after. I clawed for purchase, but her warm, soft skin was simply too smooth. I slipped into the valley between her beasts.

I fell into Brooke's cleavage, until, my arms flailing, found something to grab onto beside's the giantesses' massive boobs. I realized I had closed my eyes from fear, and upon opening them I found myself embarrassingly clinging to the brunette's bra strap. I hoisted myself up; at my size the strap was barely wide enough to stand on. I walked slowly across the strap right above the girl's massive cleavage. I looked up at Brooke; it appeared she had a bored expression on her face. I could hear a low, deep monotonous drone in the background, probably a teacher giving a lecture. I noticed a hand holding on to the strap right next to one of Brooke's huge breasts. It was Rachael. I quickly made my way over, nearly plummeting into boob valley a couple of times but managing to stay on mostly. I grabbed on to the light blue bra fabric covering the sophomore's massive c-cup breasts, and offered the tiny blonde dangling in her cleavage my hand. Rachael tried to say something, but it was drowned out by a giggle from the giantess. She took my hand and I pulled her up onto the breast fabric. The giant brunette giggled again. "Stop! That tickles!" Rachael and I instinctively huddled between the sophomore’s breast and the inside if her top. True, we were pinned against this upperclassman’s boobs, but at least she wouldn't see us. "Why is she doing this to us?" Rachael asked me.

I didn't mean to sound spiteful to such a hot (albeit shrunken) girl, but my general stand up for the little (in this case literally) guy attitude took over. "I really don't know, Rachael. Perhaps you should, since that same question has probably been asked by all those poor guys and girls even sometimes you did this too. Remember Todd and Maria from last year? Cute couple, meant for each other, etc? They escaped from one of the highschoolers and you found them instead, wandering around 1 inch tall. Instead of unshrinking them what did you do? You kept Todd in your cleavage during the schooldays and took him out and used him as a footslave. I heard you tell him that if he didn't do what you told him to, you'd kill Maria. What everyone else knew was that you'd eaten her the previous week!" The blonde recoiled.

"Please, don't say I deserve to die like this. Especially after what you did to Anna last year." I paled. "Oh yes, Jessica told me all about what you did to her little sister."

"It was an accident!" I exclaimed. I was pacing so nervously, that someone, let alone a very hot someone, knew about the one time I had killed someone I shrank, that I forgot that I was standing on a huge girl's breast. Rachael reached over as if to slap me, but suddenly a high-pitched squeal and a fit of giggles shook Brooke's beautiful body, and Rachael lost her balance, sliding once again into her doom, the sophomore's cleavage. I was able to snag the bra strap once again, but with only one hand, the other Rachael grabbed to stop her fall. I looked up to see Brooke gazing down at the two freshmen in her cleavage, smiling at our plight. "Now don't tickle me again, freshies, or we might have a little problem."

I heard another giant's voice, a girl's I thought. "I was getting some freshmen for some fun later, but this guy begged me not to eat one of the girls, now I was thinking about it, she did look kinda tasty. So anyway I put the other freshmen away and let those two have a date in my boobs. Come see if you want to." Brooke said to the voice, and a dark-haired sophomore I didn't recognize peered down at us. "Aww, poor little freshie couple. At least if he falls they can be together." She said, giving us a wicked smile. Brooke and the girl exchanged knowing looks, and then she just stared at us, waiting for me to lose my grip and for us plummet into her friend's cleavage. I will say in my defense that having a giantess staring at you, silently wishing for you to fall, would give anyone sweaty hands. Whether that or any other factors, the point is I lost my grip. The dark-haired girl grinned in victory as Rachael and I fell screaming into Brooke's cleavage.

Despite the original position during the fall, I landed first, and Rachael soon fell on top of me. I heard laughter from above. "Look! The little freshies are trying to get it on in your boobs." It was the dark-haired girl. I realized that once again I was in a very sexual position with the same shrunken beautiful girl. And in all the chaos involved in being put in a giantess' cleavage, my pants had for the most part fallen down, and Rachael's top had been partially removed, revealing her smooth, lightly-tanned skin. "I knew that girl was a slut, why don't I give the little bitch some help?" Brooke said. She reached in and plucked Rachael out of her cleavage. "Put me down!" The blonde screeched.

"Aww," Brooke said, "but we're just getting started." She promptly pulled Rachael's shirt off, revealing a skimpy white bra."I think you can do the rest." Brooke said, indicating the tiny girl's skirt.

"I'm not going to strip for you, you giant bitch. Please put me down!" Rachael said, clearly scared out of her mind and enraged.

"You want me to drop you?" Brooke said playfully.

"Yes!" Rachael cried.

"Ok then" the brunette said, and flipped her grip on the girl over so that Rachael was dangling by her legs. Brooke tilted her head back, dangling Rachael over her face, and opened wide. "I'm going to drop you where a giantess should drop an insolent little slut like you. Down my throat."

"Oh god no, please don't eat me. This can't be happening please don't do this!"

"You want me to pass up the freshie snack idea? Then strip." Rachael nodded vigorously. Brooke resumed her normal position, and sprawled her palm so the tiny girl could take off her skirt. She did so, though from my position in the brunette's cleavage I couldn't see Rachael very well. The dark-haired girl was laughing so much to me it sounded as if someone was giving a 21-gun salute. "OMG the poor little bitch thought you were totally going to eat her!"

"Yeah but now I'll put her back so those two can have some up close and personal time." Brooke tipped her hand causing Rachael to plummet back into her cleavage. Since she was only in her underwear, the tiny blonde shivered as soon as she got herself up. I wrapped my arms around her lithe form for warmth, and she accepted the gesture. Suddenly, Brooke began pressing her breasts together, mashing Rachael's soft body with mine. It was hard to breath, and as I was rubbed forcefully against the blonde girl certain body parts made awkward contact. We were pressed together by Brooke's smooth breastflesh, when suddenly the brunette sat up straight. There was a gap in the chaos below us, and Rachael and I fell out of the sophomore's cleavage, along her seductively flat stomach, and onto the giantess' lap.

I moaned in pain from the fall, trying to collect myself. I noticed I was lying on top of a rough dark blue fabric, apparently Brooke's skinny jeans. Rachael lay a little ways away from me, on the narrow strip of clothing between the giantess' legs. I shuddered when I thought of what was right under the girl. "Rachael!" I called. The scantily clad-girl raised her head. I started to crawl my way over to her, with the wrenching pain from the fall still resonating in my gut. "You hurt?" I asked tentatively. She shook her head. I tried to get up without alerting the sophomore as to where we were. We were partially shielded from view by her light top, but I did not want to go back in her cleavage and wasn't taking any chances. I will admit being in a hot girl's cleavage may be exhilarating, but it was absolutely terrifying as well. I helped Rachael up and ever so slowly we crept out from under her shirt. I gazed up at the giantess thankfully oblivious to where we were. "What did you do with them!" Brooke shouted at her friend. "There's plenty of freshies around, how and why did you take mine!" She seemed to be frantically looking for us in all but the obvious place.


"I didn't do anything to them stupid, you probably just crushed them in your boobs and you just haven't found what's left of them." Her dark-haired friend retorted. Brooke winced. "I guess your right. That was fun though; I'll get another couple at lunch." I silently punched the air; she wouldn't look for us if she thought we were dead. "Ok, keep quiet and let's get down from here and find someone who will actually want to unshrink us."

"What about the others?" she meant our poor classmates trapped in a jar for Brooke to use at her leisure. I sighed; I knew she only wanted to help because if we didn't rescue them her boyfriend was gaintesschow.

"Alright," I said, giving in, "we'll hitch a ride on her shoes and try to get them out next period." I then started scaling the massive sophomore's leg down to the ground. I was scared as hell, a drop like that wouldn't kill me but I was a terrible climber. And if I fell I'd probably break my legs and be stuck on the floor, just waiting to be crushed underfoot by some sophomore the minute the bell rang. Trembling, I started to climb down

Finally we reached the floor. I saw that, as I had feared, Brooke was wearing heels. Nevertheless, once I stood on the top on the heel and helped Rachael down from the giantess' slender leg, I wrapped my arms as far around the girl's huge ankle as possible, and waited. "Why don't we just free them now? Rachael said, "We could climb into her purse, let them out, and climb back out."

I turned to respond, trying to resist the urge to stare at Rachael's almost-nude body. "And walk right out in the open in the middle of all these hungry sophomores? No thank you." And because of her clothes (or lack thereof), I couldn't resist a parting comment. "I especially would think you would have more sense considering what you're wearing. I will admit you're almost irresistible right now, and you know what older boys do to hot little freshmen girls here I presume?" I chuckled darkly. I had noticed that sometimes my brain was screaming Oh Shit! I resorted to black humor. But a giantess' heel was not the place for jokes.

"You would know all about that. Wasn't that what you did to Anna?"

"Oh come off it, Rachael! For the last fucking time, that was a total accident! Now please just hold on to the ankle. I think the bell is going to ring."

Rachael pouted, which looked rather cute, and grabbed onto the giantess' ankle like me. However, she couldn't resist a parting shot. "Oh, so shrinking a girl one grade below you think is kinda hot and then –“I never heard the end of the sentence, because the bell rang. At our size it was like a thousand and one klaxons at the same time. My ears felt as if they were being stuffed in a blender, and then blown off. Suddenly the towering, slender legs of the brunette above me righted, and Brooke began to walk out of class. I was raised high into the air as her foot lifted up, and my entire body shook as her heel slammed into the ground. If I hadn't been clinging for dear life I would have gone flying. Again the sophomore raised her foot, and again I plummeted down along with it. Somewhere on the giantess' foot I heard Rachael shriek. I swore silently, the last thing I wanted was for us to be discovered right now because someone overheard her. If Brooke so much as looked down long enough we were goners for sure.

I held on for dear life as Brooke left for her next class. After she cleared the door, she stopped. Thank god, I thought. The giant girl appeared to be talking to another girl, with a nearly equally slender body, though not quite on par with the almost-godlike, terrifying beauty whose foot I was trapped on. With a grimace I realized it was the dark-haired girl who had egged Brooke on. "So where are you going now, Brooke?" She asked her friend.

"I've got free period. You?"

The other girl made a face. "Chem."

"Aww, sucks for you. I'll go dispose of the rest of the freshies I got when I shrunk those two." They exchanged a knowing smile, and giggled. Not good, I thought. Unless Rachael and I could get to our classmates incredibly soon, they were doomed.
Chapter End Notes:
I hope I lived up to or exceeded your expectations with this chapter please tell me what you think in a review. Chapter 4 will come out sonner than this one did if you want it so please tell me so I can self-crack the whip over myself!