- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This next chapter will focuses more on characters and nonlethal giantess-tiny interaction, but there is plenty of said gts action. I hope you enjoy Chapter 2!
Half an hour later, the bell rang. I had math next, the subject that I hated the most. It was pretty important at this school though, since you had to know what size you liked your tinies at. I remembered once when we had had an assignment for Valentines, we had to see what was the best size to shrink one of the younger students down to fit them in the hollowed-out chocolates that was the new fad that year. The idea had been for us to figure out the exact measure with actual calculations, but most of my class had simply picked some poor seventh grade guy or girl for a little trial-and-error. The halls were a lot safer this time around; most of the older students were still full from the underclassmen buffet before first period. I was the first to arrive at the classroom, but the door was locked so I leaned against the wall and tried to not look like a nice freshman shrink-toy. I was reminded of what could happen to you even if they decided not to just kill you in some horrid way like being eaten or something even worse, like those poor guys and girls Alyssa snorted almost daily, when a senior girl wearing 5-inch heels walked by. She had tied a tiny guy to each of her heels. I tried to imagine what it must be like; having your entire world shake with every step the giantess took. The minute you fell of, or if the girl was feeling really cruel taken off and dropped, you could instantly be crushed underfoot by the black spike of her heel. I shuddered, and by the time I pulled out of my thought, the girl with the poor guys on her heels was long gone.

Soon after, Rachael walked up. My hand silently curled into a victory fist. Then Derrick showed up, trying to pretend that he wasn't eyeing his girlfriend's ass, and my hand simply became a fist. About ten students besides us had arrived when the teacher finally unlocked the door. I went in, hoping to find a seat near a hot girl, preferably Rachael. However, as soon as we had taken our seats, I noticed that the math teacher was talking to a slim brunette sophomore. My ears picked up the tail end of their conversation: "Good work Brooke, here you are. We had a deal."

"What? I make an A on my quiz and this is all I get?" She gestured at our class, which made me feel pretty damn uneasy. "C'mon, Mr. H, you know a girl has certain needs she has to fulfill." The brunette put her hands on her hips and gyrated, showing off her nice round ass clearly exposed in her tight skinny jeans. It worked on the teacher, no matter how old a guy gets that always works if he's straight.

"Alright, you can take all the ones stupid enough to come in early. Enjoy yourself." The teacher said, and Brooke turned toward me and the rest of the freshmen coming in with a lustful look on her face. Defcon 1 alarm bells were mentally going off inside my head about this insanely hot upperclassmen girl, but I just could not turn away from her magnificent body. Some of the girls in my grade were noticing their men eyeing the brunette, and then thinking to themselves can you believe this whore? The male feelings of overwhelming desire for sex with this girl, however, were abruptly ended when she whipped out her shrinker. I saw her quickly key in a number on the size-setting pad, which only meant she was going to shrink us a lot smaller than the default 1-inch setting. It was almost surreal, with Brooke giggling girlishly as she squeezed the trigger on her shrinker, we were too surprised to even think about moving away.

In a second, it seemed, it was all over. I blinked. Had I not been shrunk after all? I wouldn't know, I had never been shrunk before. Then I noticed that the massive mountain of orange metal I was staring up at was actually the back of my chair. An odd piece of yellow wood lay next to me, at least 20 times the length of my body. I saw massive markings on it that appeared to be unevenly sized bars with numbers bigger than me interspaced between them at regular intervals... It was my ruler, which I'd dropped when I saw the sophomore pull out her shrinker. I considered how big the ruler was to me and did the math. Oh man, I thought. I'm in deep shit now. 1/2 of an inch, my current size, was nearly as bad as it got. Suddenly the entire ground shook, and I fell down on the seat of the chair. I saw a thin waistline I would have thought of as highly sexy at my normal size, but was still beautiful in a terrifying way now. Then the rest of Brooke's body came into view, like the mighty Greek goddess of beauty Aphrodite emerging from the sea foam, ever so slowly making her way to my desk. Amend deep shit to abyssal deep shit, I thought.

Brooke stopped at each desk to collect the tiny freshman trapped in the seat. Most students who got shrunk never even tried to escape because they were too disoriented from the size-change to be able to get away before the giant fingers of the upperclassman who shrank them found their tiny prey. It was no different here. By the time my head got used to the Earth shaking with every step the giantess took, it was too late to try and hide from her. Finally, the massive brunette stopped at my desk. I wondered briefly what I looked like to her, just a speck of a guy. Her eyes alone were bigger than my body by a little, those dark blue eyes that made you know what she was thinking, something along the lines of "I am going to use you for horrible things to pleasure my magnificent body and there is nothing you can do about it.". Two long, slender fingers reached out from her left hand, and I panicked, trying to run away in vain. She simply laughed, and quickly her fingers darted forward and seized me. Brooke held me up to her face, examining her catch. She didn't necessarily seem to really fancy what she saw, but she gave no look of disapproval either. I visibly sighed in relief; I didn't want the last insult of my life to be being rejected by a giant hot girl. She dropped me in her right palm, where my classmates that she had already collected huddled in terror.

The flesh of her palm was surprisingly smooth, cushioning my impact quite a bit. It was actually kind of pleasant. I quickly tried to stand up, but it was hard since her hand shook lightly with every stride her long, slender legs took. Brooke reached down into another seemingly unoccupied desk. The brunette's fingers then shortly rose back into view, holding a struggling blonde girl. With a wrench of sorrow I realized it was Rachael. In this school you couldn't afford to get attached to too many people, but I had had a thing for her for nearly 2 years, and had been burning with inner jealousy since she and Derrick hooked up. Brooke paused with Rachael dangling in front of her face, studying her tiny captive. She held the blonde girl upside down by her leg, so Rachael's skirt flew up. "Damn, it looks like we found the whore of the group, huh?" Brooke said. She pinched the tiny freshman, who shrieked in pain. The giantess had a hungry look in her eye, and I could see that she wanted to treat the blonde to a special horror of some sort. My mouth staged a mutiny over my brain and cried out. "Please! Don't hurt her, please oh mighty goddess, spare her!” Alyssa, who was also in the sophomore's massive hand, looked at me as if I was on drugs. I didn't blame her. Brooke turned from her shrunken victim, her bangs of luscious brown hair falling into her face. I felt as if 1/2 an inch wasn't small enough as she examined me with a thoughtful expression on her face. "Aww, does someone want to be this ho's knight in shining armor?" Rachael followed Brooke's gaze and spotted me. The giant brunette then reached down, and put both Rachael and I into her pocket. Rachael looked at me, unsure of what say. "You can thank me later if she doesn't eat us or something." I said, trying to keep the fear out of my voice.

She glared at me. "Why did you do that, you fucking idiot! Now we're both going to get killed!"

"Did you she the way she was eyeing you? You were like a piece of candy to her. She was going to pop you down the hatch any second!"

"You don't know that, she probably just wanted some slaves. You were pretty cute begging for my life, but now..." Rachael shook her head. Unexpectedly, she started whimpering, and I felt the need to comfort this poor, beautiful girl who had been shrunk with me. I wrapped my arms around Rachael, and she made no move to stop me, only burying her head into my shoulder. Suddenly, I heard our giant brunette captor start to say something, but I couldn't hear it clear enough over Rachael's sobbing. "Shhh" I said quietly. Rachael quit sobbing, and pulled away. I put a finger to my lips, and tried to climb to the top of Brooke's pocket. I poked my head above the rim as close as I dared, and saw a pitiful sight. Brooke had finished collecting the shrunken freshmen, and had also shrunk the few I had noticed come in after she shrunk me. "Now, my little treats, it's time for you to go back in your play jar." Brooke said, giggling. She pulled out her shrinker again, and my tiny classmates recoiled in terror at the prospect of being shrunk even more. Some of the little freshmen girls, who had never been shrunk before, simply couldn't handle it and broke down, weeping."Stop whining." Brooke snapped suddenly, "It's no fun the way I use you if you're all so whiny. You're going to pleasure me now get over it." She keyed in a new setting, but didn't shrink them immediately. Instead she took out a jar from her bag. I shuddered as I realized what it was, it was a jar, except instead of its normal contents the jar contained about 15 tiny students, some 8th graders but mostly freshmen, about 1/6 inch tall. Unless shrunken underclassmen were its normal contents, I thought darkly as the brunette keyed in a new setting to her shrinker. Brooke then shrunk the rest of my shrunken classmates down to the size of the jar's occupants. She popped the lid off of the jar, a noise which was rather loud at my size and probably nearly deafening at theirs, and used her hand to sweep the tiny freshmen into the jar. The brunette giantess slid the lid back into place, which I noticed now was covered in nearly microscopic air-holes. She then put the jar back into her bag, apparently saving them for later.

I ducked back down into the depths of Brooke's pocket. "What happened to the others?" Rachael asked. I remembered that her boyfriend was one of the poor guys in the jar. I simply shook my head. The girl started to undo her ponytail in nervousness, letting her thin strands of beautiful blonde hair fall beside her angelic face. It was a sexy improvement, I had to admit. Suddenly the entire pants pocket seemed to shudder as the giantess began to walk to her next class. Rachael fell on top of me, her legs sprawled. She gave me look that was halfway between seduction and embarrassment. I liked the position, I will admit that I had a massive erection for our size, but I sensed the awkwardness and tried to get off. Our prison simply shook again, and once again I was back in the same position. Not necessarily a bad thing in my book. Finally, Rachael managed to slide off of me, so we lay next each other in Brooke's cramped jean pocket. Finally, the shaking stopped. The giantess must have arrived at her next class. "What now?" I asked.

"She probably got hungry" Rachael said sadly. A massive hand probed into the pocket, until the slender fingers encircled us. I threw my arm around Rachael, my mind thinking sarcastically that it wouldn't do a thing against the sophomore's appetite. We were lifted out of her pants pocket and placed in the brunette's huge palm. Brooke's face loomed like the moon over us, huddled in her palm. The brunette giantess took a second to sweep her hair from her gigantic, godly face, and then spoke. "Now" she said, "what am I to do with this tasty-looking couple of freshmen I have here?"

"We're not a-" Rachael began, but Brooke started to speak again.

"Well", the giantess said, "Why don't I just let you two sweethearts go?" Both Rachael and I perked up. Could this godly, beautiful brunette actually be considering mercy? Brooke started to lower the hand we were in down to ground level. However, just as we were nearly there the giantess rapidly pulled her hand back up right in front of her rather sexy breasts, knocking Rachael flat on her ass and sending me into an unintentional backflip. "Psych!" The giantess hollered at us, laughing. "Aww, did the little freshies think I was going to let them go?"

"Please Brooke, I beg of you please don't eat us!" I said stupidly. Of course this girl would eat me whether or not I wanted her to if she felt like it, and have Rachael for dessert. "Anything besides me eating you two, freshman?" Brooke asked, picking me up from her hand for closer scrutiny. It hurt, the way her nails dug into my sides, but if I could get out of this alive, then so what. "Just don't kill us." I said, cursing myself for being too blunt. "Well", Brooke began, dangling Rachael in her other hand and holding me a bit more gently, "there is something a couple of little freshies could help a girl out with. My tits need some attention, so why don't you two tinies give 'em some?" Before I could reply to this statement, Brooke dropped Rachael in between her massive breasts, and began to dangle me over them myself. I realized I would soon join the blonde in between the giant brunette's massive hills of womanhood. Brooke let go.
Chapter End Notes:
If you would like Chhapter 3 and/or simply tell me what you thought of these first 2 chapters please let me knoiw in a review (I am sorry I have not been responding to the reviews I will rectify this soon).