- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
First of all I am so sorry about the huge wait, I just could not find time to write until recently, the chapter is on the longer side so I hope this makes up for that a bit. Anyway, enjoy Chapter 7!
"How long until she heads to cheer practice?" I said, lying against the wall of the purse.

"It starts in about 25 minutes." Alyssa replied.

"Just try to rest." Rachael said. I nodded weakly, and closed my eyes as my head hit the fabric, the adrenaline rush from trying desperately to survive roach and giantess alike wearing off.

When I could see again, everything started blurry, but almost immediately cleared up. I realized after a minute that I was unshrunk, and was walking into 1st period. Had I slept through our entire apparent rescue? Rachael ran up to me, her arms outstretched. The 8th grade girl wasn't in her hair (though she had a ponytail), and she was wearing a blue sports bra and shorts that could practically be called panties. I could vaguely hear her laughter. However, as she neared her expression turned into one of terror, and the laughter took on a sinisterly familiar tone. A yellow bolt of energy engulfed the blonde, and she shrunk down to 1 inch. Behind her, sizer out, was Brooke, giggling like she had when she'd shoved Derrick in her vagina. The brunette started walking over to me, and when she was in front of Rachael's struggling form she made a big show of raising her heel-clad foot. "Noooo!" I shouted, as Brooke slammed her foot down, crushing the tiny blonde out of existence.

"Oops." Brooke said sarcastically, taking a moment to grind Rachael's mangled body into the floor, and then fired her sizer at me. Right before the yellow energy made contact, however, I blacked out.

When my vision returned, I was in a dark room. No one was there. I couldn't see anything to compare, but I felt normal-sized. I started to stand up when I heard a cracking noise. All of a sudden a suspicious white liquid started pouring in somewhere from a crack in the wall. I scrambled back, terrified. What was this? However, the liquid seemed to simply pool together about 5 feet away from me. Then it started transforming. The liquid started solidifying into small insectoid shapes. I realized with a shudder that they were little cockroaches. Visually the little roaches were identical in every way to the behemoth that had pursued me in the bathroom except for colour and size. The insects were the same creamy white as the liquid which had spawned them. They charged at me. That's when things really got weird. The roaches made noises as the bugs raced towards me, but instead of an insectine hiss, they were echoing something even stranger. As the insects reached me and began to overwhelm me, they echoed Celia's pleas for mercy as I'd stuffed her in my mouth. Her last shriek before I'd swallowed her reverberated from insectine lungs as I was covered in a seething mass of roaches.

Then a sharp pain in my stomach, a jabbing sensation that was light but persistent. A feeling of nausea swept over me. I felt is if I were, well, dangling. I opened my eyes to find that I was dangling. A long, thin manicured nail was driving into my stomach, and a similar finger held me from my back. As the world became clearer, I realized with horror that I was shrunk, and someone was holding me. I following the beautifully tanned hand and arm that held me to its owner. My eyes met with Rachael's beautiful yet now because of her size also terrifying face. She grinned at me, her perfectly white teeth as large as doors. "Well, look who's awake." The blonde giantess said, smiling.

"Rachael...what happened?" I asked, still a little delirious.

"I shrunk you, sleepyhead."

"Why?" I asked. My mind was racing. She and I were both freshmen. She shouldn't have been able to use her sizer on me. "For that matter, how?"

"Oh, I have my ways." She said. "Remember when we were going to have sex in the bathroom, and Alyssa decided to barge in there and be a colossal bitch and ruin it?" I nodded, still struggling.

"Well I got a little payback. Brooke seemed to like it so much; I decided to give it a try." She pointed in her cleavage, and I looked down. I gasped. Rachael had managed to shrink Rob and Alyssa as well as me apparently, as the pair could be barely seen struggling in Rachael's cleavage. On closer examination I realized the pair were naked.

"Rachael, don't do this. We saved you. I saved you. Alyssa was a bitch but can't you at least let me go?"

"Oh I won't let you go, but I'll give you a fair chance to escape." She said.

"Huh?"

"I'll set you down, and if you manage to escape obviously you'll get to live. If not, well, let's just say I get to do whatever I want with you." The blonde giantess giggled at the thought, which I did not take as a good sign. She set me down on the carpeted floor of the classroom.

"Rachael, please...girl...let's just calm down and talk this through okay..." I said, worried. I had seen enough of these "hunts" to know the tiny never had a prayer.

"Let me put it simply: No. Now obey your giantess and run, little guy. Run for your life. I'll even give you a head start." Rachael proceeded to cover her eyes with her hands. "100, 99, 98..." I took off running.

Why was she doing this to me? What had I done? How am I going to get out of this one alive? These were the thoughts that flashed through my head as I ran blindly forward. I had no clear destination in mind. I was drove simply by the fact that if the beautiful blonde giantess counting in the center of the room found me, I was a goner. I had actually seen her do this once before, with her previous boyfriend before Derrick, since she'd gotten an upperclassman that she was friends with to shrink him after she found him making out with another girl. Rachael was pretty good at it, and she had caught him really quickly. It was a private thing if you did it though, I only saw that time earlier because I had been putting something away in the back room when she came in after class and I'd watched through the window.

A sudden collision with a rather solid surface brought me out of the memory. I rubbed my head in agony as I realized I had run into the wall. Rachael's thunderous voice reached my ears, "41, 40, 39, 38...” Over half my head start gone already? I did a 360 to see where a good hiding spot was, and I alighted upon a stack of old newspapers with a barely ajar cabinet beneath them. I bolted for it, my tiny legs going as fast as they could. The cabinet was thankfully on the bottom rung, and covered by old copies of Time magazine in a pile 3 feet thick. However, being 1 inch tall has its advantages, I was able to thread through the newspapers until I reached the issue about a papal election about a decade ago. No, I thought, not when I'm this close to safety. The papers had apparently accumulated behind this one issue, and the old, rough, crinkled surface point blank refused to yield to my frantic pushing. Defeated, I simply hung my head and tried to make a low profile, though it was unlikely Rachael would find me anytime soon, as I was pretty deep in the pile as it was. Finally, the giantess' ominous countdown ended.

"Alright, my little guy, here I come!" I heard Rachael exclaim, and the blonde giggled in anticipation of whatever horrible fate she had planned for me when she found me. I simply lay low, and waited for the seemingly inevitable. I couldn't see the giant girl, but from what I heard she was checking all the spots she thought I would run to with no luck. "Come out little guy, I won't hurt you." She said. Yeah right, I thought, tell that to the 6th grader you squished against the side of that bus window this morning. Rachael continued to search the room without coming close, so I lay down in the pile of papers. However, right as me brain neared leaving consciousness, a footfall that had much in common with the crack of thunder brought me bolt upright. I looked out of infinitesimally small viewpoint through the thick stack papers to the outside world, and saw the entire space was covered by the giantess' flip-flop. "Now where could you be? Surely not somewhere where I could easily crush you hopefully. That would just would be too easy." With that, Rachael brought her gargantuan foot down onto the pile of newspapers only inches behind me. I dove to the ground, cowering since it appeared my fate was sealed. The crunch of flattened newspaper surrounded my ears like a naval blockade, but as it faded I uncovered my head to realize that I was not in fact a bloodstain on the issue I was using as cover. The impact radius of the blonde girl's massive foot had missed me by inches. Angry that her prey had eluded her for now, the giantess stomped off to search another part of the room.

I took the time Rachael was away to thread myself deeper into the newspaper pile. Shortly after the blonde's nearly successful blindfire attempt to squish me, I had found a way to crawl under the newspaper blocking my retreat. It was slow going, and my breathing was restricted as the newspaper weighed down on my chest. But I made it through, and the newspaper parted to form a sort of interior hollow in the pile. There was even a hole which allowed me to look into the classroom. Rachael had her back to me, feeling around in a rolled-up map for my tiny form. She turned around, hands on her hips in frustration. She looked down into her cleavage, and a smile returned to her face. I had almost forgotten about the other half of our group she had imprisoned in the nude in her cleavage. She reached her hand in and plucked Rob and Alyssa out. She grinned playfully at the tiny couple as they struggled to right themselves in her palm. I watched, knowing whatever it was Rachael was thinking it did not bode well for the two tinies in her palm. She reached down with her other hand for Alyssa, who screamed in terror, but seemed to reconsider and seized Rob between her fingers instead. "C'mon out, little guy." she said, while dangling Rob next to her lips. Rachael surveyed the room, looking to see if I would be foolish enough to comply. I wasn't that stupid. I stayed right where I was, observing. "Guess you won't come and see your little friends." She flashed her white teeth as she smiled at Rob, who was quaking in her grasp. "Pity. I was hoping for a more filling snack. Two of you would have hit the spot." With that, she opened wide and threw Rob into her mouth. She quickly tilted her head back and swallowed the tiny boy. I shuddered as she casually ate the person who, with me, had saved her life right before my eyes.


She surveyed the room once more before looking back at Alyssa. The tiny brunette was screaming and cursing up at the blonde giantess, but I couldn't make out what she was saying. "Let me put it this way for you, little guy." Rachael said, frustration creeping into her voice. "I'm going to let Alyssa loose on the ground. Unless you come out and help her in the next 5 minutes, I'll kill this little bitch. Understood?" With that, she seized Alyssa, and lightly pinched the naked girl in the pelvis. Alyssa screeched in pain. Rachael tossed the tiny brunette to the ground in disgust. Her almost featherlike weight slowed down Alyssa's fall, so at least she landed softly. Rachael climbed up on one of the desks and sat down, watching the tiny girl on the floor with an almost bored expression.

I watched from the pile, my heat thudding in its chest. I was a little embarrassed to realize that that wasn't the only part of my body throbbing. I still had an erection, despite the fact that I was probably going to be killed by the beautiful creature causing it. Naked as she was, Alyssa probably was contributing to that as well. I felt torn. If I went out and helped her, Rachael would probably kill us both. But if I left her out there, I'd certainly be leaving her to die. Alyssa picked herself up slowly, wincing as she did. She looked around, tears streaming down her face. She must have known that trying to help her was as much a good idea when it came to self-preservation as walking willingly up to crowd of seniors at lunchtime. The unofficial main course on Mexican Monday wasn't called Freshmen Dip for nothing. I hated it, but Alyssa was going to have to die if I wanted to avoid death-by-blonde-giantess. However, as Alyssa looked around desperately for me, she spotted me peeking out of the newspaper. I hadn't counted on her spotting me. Nervously, I poked my head back up. Alyssa had become very animated. She was gesturing wildly up at Rachael, trying to get the blonde giantess' attention. Rachael peered down at Alyssa, and the tiny brunette cowered a bit. "What do you want, you bug of a bitch?" The giantess asked. Alyssa began frantically pointing. It took me a second to realize she was pointing right at the newspaper pile I was hiding in. Rachael followed the girl's tiny finger, and licked her lips. "If you're lying to me, you tiny bitch, I'll shove you so far up my pussy you'll never see the light of day." Alyssa shook her head, and Rachael got back down, her footsteps shaking the Earth as she approached. I backed away, attempting to get to the back of the pile. But the giantess' footsteps reached my hiding place in moments, and as I huddled against the ground, fully expecting her to try and crush me like she had earlier, she instead lifted the issues above my head away and tossed them aside. I looked up in terror at the titanic blonde giantess in all her beautiful glory. "Found you." She said cheerfully, and reached down. I couldn't move, the sight of Rachael had rooted in the spot. As her fingers wrapped around me, I didn't even struggle. However, as she lifted me up from the ground, I turned around and saw Alyssa making a break for it, while the giantess was distracted. Despite being frozen by terror, I managed to manipulate my fingers enough to give the brunette the finger. Rachael noticed what I was doing, and smiled at me. "You should have known you can't trust a bitch like that." She said softly.

"Rachael," I begged, "I love you. All I've ever done with you I tried to keep you safe. Why are you doing this to me?" I didn't know why I was saying what I was saying, though I felt it. She smiled down at me.

"You poor little guy, you actually think I care what a tiny like you says? We had a deal, and now I get to do whatever I want with you. Any of you." With that, she quickly reached down and snatched Alyssa. The tiny brunette kicked and screamed in Rachael's other hand. "Put me down you giant slut! I led you right to him now let me go! We had a deal!" Alyssa yelled at her giant captor.

"You actually thought I was going to let you live, you tiny little bitch? You thought if you betrayed your only chance to survive you'd escape? You disgust me." Rachael snarled at her tiny female captive. She dropped Alyssa back on the floor, enough to knock the brunette flat on her stomach. "Bye, Alyssa." When the tiny girl recovered herself, she had only enough time to look skyward and scream before Rachael's shoe came down on top of her. I heard a loud popping noise, as Rachael ground the tiny brunette into the floor. "Oops, it seems I stepped on a bug." Rachael said, putting her hand up to her mouth in a look of feigned shock.

I was shaking after she squished Alyssa. "Calm down little guy, don't worry. I won't squish you."

"Please, just stop." I begged. "I'll be your slave if you want, but don't kill me. I really don't think you want to kill me, do you? I looked up into her beautiful face, pleading with my giantess for mercy.

"I'll stop, but not before I get what I want."

"Why did you do this? What more do you want from me?" I asked, puzzled and terrified.

“I want you inside me. I didn't get your dick when you and I were both shrunk, so I guess I'll have to get all of you in one gulp." She parted her lips, and I finally realized what my intended fate was. I was about to be eaten by the hottest girl in the grade, and the thought filled me with terror.

"Rachael, don't do this. If you really want me to, just unshrink me and I promise you, if it be your desire I will have sex with you right here. Please don't do what I think you're going to do."

She threw back her head, laughing."Sorry, it's a tad bit too late for that. If you like me as much as you say you do, you should be happy. Your final act will be to nourish my beautiful body." With that, Rachael threw me into her mouth. It was damp and moist. I barely oriented myself as her tongue flung me to the back. I began to slide into her throat, clawing for purchase but finding none. At last I fell into the girl's esophagus, and instinctively closed my eyes as she began forcing me down her throat.

I opened my eyes slowly, blinking. I was in a room walled by some sort of gray fabric, which smelled faintly of perfume and nail polish. A voice spoke.

"Look. He's waking up." My vision cleared to reveal...Rachael, kneeling in front of me with a look of concern on her face. I jumped about 10 millimetres, which equated to about a foot at my size.

"No...please" I said, terrified. It took me a second to realize that she was the same size as me. Alyssa and Rob stood at either side of her. Groggily I asked "What happened?"

"You fell asleep." Rachael said simply. "You hit your head as you went down, and we couldn't wake you up."

"Well that explains a lot." I said, shaking my head.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Alyssa asked inquisitively.

"Never mind." I said. I didn't necessarily want to disclose the contents of my apparent dream. "How long was I out?"

"About 20 minutes." Rob said. Just then I became aware of the footfalls of the giantess carrying the bag we were in. Suddenly they stopped, and the bag was lowered to the ground. "Which means," Rob said, terrified as he realized where we were, "we've arrived right on time for the freshman cheer tryouts."
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks again for waiting and I hope you enjoyed it. A lot of people have been asking me to do a new chapter for Accidentally True, so let me know in a review if you want whether you would prefer I do that or write the next chapter here first. Also please tell me what you thought in the review, I know it was a weird chapter and I kinda went out on a limb with this one and I want to know if you liked that or not.