- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm so sorry the wait for this chapter was so long, my apologies to all my readers. My life these past few weeks has simply been one near-catastrophe after another, leaving me precious little time to get any writing of any sort done. I hope the chapter itself will make up for the delaay. Enjoy Chapter Six, courtesy of Youlooktasty!
We stayed in the bathroom stall for quite a while after Brooke had left. I was able to (grudgingly) convince Rob to put the other 8th graders away. None of us had ever been shrunk before. At least that was what I had thought. It turned out Rob had been shrunk once by a 7th grader who for some reason had had a crush on him when he was in 6th grade, but he eventually talked her out of it and she resized him. The seventh graders were a bit of a mixed bag, as it was the first year you could shrink someone. I remember hearing rumors that it was actually the worst if you were shrunk by a seventh grader in some ways. For instance, if they were going to eat you, they didn't have the honed swallowing reflexes of a highschooler that allowed you to be gulped down without chewing unless they wanted to. I had simply seen it so many times that it had come naturally to me when it had been time to seal Celia's fate. But if a seventh grader wanted to eat you, you would most likely be unintentionally delimbed and maimed by their natural instinct to chew anything in their mouth before they swallowed. The best thing you could hope for really if you were going to be eaten was that they would chew and the first bite would simply kill you instantly, sparing you the suffering induced by the jaws and stomach acids of the upperclassman that had decided to use you as a snack. However, one good thing if you were shrunken by a seventh grader is that unless they had an older sibling, they wouldn't be aware of or sexually mature enough to make use of some of the more horrible things that could be done to you when you were shrunk. And then there are seventh graders that, like me, on shrinking and subsequently making use of (and likely ending the existence of) their first tiny, find that however much pleasure it gives them they feel a little guilty about it and show a little mercy to their next shrink. Rob was one such lucky bastard to have been shrunk by a giantess who fell into that last category when he was shrunk in 6th grade. But she had kept him captive the entire time so she was on-hand to resize him. We had no friendly giantess as such on hand, and so we were stuck in the girl's bathroom. After racking my tired brains to no avail, I sighed and spoke. "Any ideas, anyone? And by anything, I mean anything. Because if we end up stuck here for the night we're fucked."

"Why?" Rachael asked, "Wouldn't we just be safer since there would be no upperclassmen walking around?"

"Because, hotstuff, the minute the human activity dies down around here..."I replied "nature's 6 and 8 legged friends come out to play."

Rob chimed in, "And trust me, spiders don't play Charades or Scrabble. I nearly got eaten by one when I was shrunk before. If the girl who shrank me hadn't seen and stepped on it as soon as she did..." The girls simultaneously shuddered. I turned away so that they couldn't see I was quaking in fear as well. Spiders had always scared the living shit out of me. And the mere thought that to a spider right now I looked like a decent-sized meal was, well, terrifying. So I was very much for the get-the-hell-back-to-normal-size-pronto view, no matter what we had to do.

"I'm sure one of my friends will have to take one sometime today and come in here. We should watch the door and just wait until they do."

"Three problems:” I said. "A. Watching the door and moving to where she could see us would be dangerous. B. They may be your friend, but that doesn't guarantee she'll resize all of us. Hell, depending on who it is she might even not resize you, see this as an opportunity to get rid of her competition for the guys. C: I hate to say this Rachael, but you say what happened to the girl in our class who was in here when Brooke came in. What if all your friends are shrunk too?"

"No...They all can't be." She said, panic creeping into her voice.

"Face it Rachael, a bunch of them are almost certainly in just as bad or worse a situation as us. I hate to be all doom and death, but you saw what Brooke did to the rest of our class. We aren't in 8th grade anymore, no longer gods and goddesses of the middle school. We're slaves, food, toys, whatever you want to call it." I said darkly.

"Um, I think I have an idea as to someone we could trust to help us who probably isn't shrunk." Rob said.

"Who?"

"My sister. She's a sophomore on the cheer squad." Rob said.

"Siblings aren't always that helpful." I said, thinking back to what Rachael did to her little brother earlier.

"She wouldn't. I trust her. She'll help us."

"Maybe she'll help you, but what about the rest of us? She'll probably enslave me, eat Rachael and then let you put Alyssa where you put that 8th grade girl earlier." I retorted.

"Don't call me out on that, you've done it at least twice." I reddened. How many people knew about that? "Can't you trust me on this?"

"Anyone else have an objection to putting our lives in the hands of Rob's sis?" Rachael simply shook her head, dejected.

"It's really our only option right now, isn't it? So I guess we'd better start trying to find her." Alyssa said.

"Alright...where would we try to go to find her?"

"She said she would be supervising the freshmen cheerleader tryouts." Rob suppressed a smile. "Those start at 4th period."

"That starts in...30 minutes." I said, checking my watch. "So we have only a half hour to get to the locker rooms, which is on the other side of the school, and we're only 1/2 an inch tall. Anyone else see a problem with this plan?"

"We could just wait for one of the girls trying out to come in, I know most of them." suggested Alyssa. I shrugged; all our brains were tired from trying to survive in a world just a tad too big for us.

"Ok, you and Rob keep an eye out for them." The pair walked away, leaving Rachael and myself in the stall by ourselves. "Ahh," I signed, taking in her luscious form once again, "alone at last."

"If you think I'm going to have sex with you just because Derrick is out of the picture...you're wrong." I noticed her hesitancy, and a small pyre of hope was lit.

"C'mon" I said. My intention had not been an offer of sex, but now that I thought about it our chances for survival were getting slimmer by the minute, and I didn't want to die a virgin. Plus, out of any girl I knew for sex Rachael would be my first pick. "I'll give you three reasons. One, in the past hour I've saved your life at least 6 times. Don't you owe me a bit? Two, as much as I hate to admit it, it would take seconds for someone to walk in here, crush us under her feet, swallow us alive, or what have you. Do you really want to die a virgin, not knowing what life's ultimate pleasure feels like? And thirdly, you know you want it." Rachael responded simply by starting to take off her clothes. She dropped the Hollister shirt and jeans in a pile, seductively gazing at me as she took off her skinny jeans. "You want to play that way, fine. A girl needs some fun at a time like this." With that she started to undo her bra, but I held up my hand.
"Leave it on. For now anyway." She smiled. Every man had his nuances, she knew. She walked over to me, her slender legs bare. Her ponytail, along with its tiny prisoner was draped over her shoulder. With carnal exuberance she tore off my pants, exposing my hard penis poking through my boxers. With all the feminine grace and beauty that was Rachael and watching Brooke use my rival as a human sex toy had produced the mother of all erections. The blonde gave me a look of carnal lust. She was pleased. "I've never done this before honestly." Rachael said after I had finished taking the rest of my clothes off.

"Me neither. A blowjob would be a nice start though." I suggested playfully.

"Mm, well since I didn't eat that last guy I'm a bit hungry, maybe your cum will hit the spot." She said, and motioned for me to lie down. I obliged, and she got on her knees and stood over my naked body, her angelic face hanging over my erection. Slowly she bent down, her lips lightly kissing the tip of my penis. She opened her mouth, preparing to take my erection into it, when Alyssa and Rob burst in.

"One of the girls is here, her name is...." Alyssa paused as she noticed what Rachael and I were doing.

"Guys, this is..." I began.

"Exactly what it looks like." Rachael finished, though not the way I had intended. "The tension got to us both and..."

"Yeah we get it you slut." Alyssa said dryly.

Rachael raised her fists, but I leapt in between them arms outstretched. The last thing we needed right now was infighting and I knew Rachael couldn't stand up to Alyssa in a straight fight. The brunette may have been short, but I had heard that once when a girl tried to steal a guy she was trying to attract she pinned the bitch to the ground in a fight until one of her friends in the highschool arrived and shrunk the loser. Alyssa had kept the girl in her panties for a week before finally shoving the poor thing up her ass. "Girls, please, can we not fight over one comment and try to focus on getting unshrunk?" The two teens backed off from one another.

"That's better." I turned to Alyssa. "You said one of the girls you know is trying out to make cheerleader next period is here?"

"Yep. She's putting on makeup, probably wants to look all sexy for the tryouts. Stupid bitch."

"How should we sneak in with her without being seen? We get caught in there..." I didn't have to finish.

"I think she had a bag with her, we could use that." Rob said tentatively.

"Ok, sounds like a plan. Just let me and Rachael...get dressed." I said, putting my boxers back on in embarrassment. Rob just shook his head. Rachael glanced at me over her shoulder as she slipped her jeans back on, a look that showed regret and frustration at being caught, and a question: could we do this again?

"Alright, is everyone ready?" I asked. All three of my shrunken classmates nodded. They followed me to the door of the stall. "Rob, can you see if she is still putting on makeup?"

Rob poked his head around the corner, but dove back quickly. "Yes she is, but we've got a big problem anyway."

"There's a huge cockroach lurking just under the sink. If we make a break for her bag, we'll just ring the dinner bell. "

"We're going to need to come up with a distraction while we still can." I said. Naturally, given my luck, everyone looked at me.

"You'd be pretty good bait." said Alyssa, "And besides all you need to do is lure it out from under there long enough for the girl to see it without her seeing you."

"You better be right, or I swear to god if there is an afterlife, well, you get the picture..."

Rachael leaned in and her lips caressed my check for a moment. "Good luck."

Rob, Alyssa, and Rachael lined up as if to start an Olympic race as I walked out of the stall. The first thing I noticed was that other than the freshman, there were no giantesses in the room. The second thing I noticed was, of course, the giantess herself. She was a dirty blonde, with an ass that was titanic to me and probably whistle-worthy if I was looking at her from a normal size. She was facing the bathroom counter, so I couldn't really give her front half any evaluation. I advanced toward the counter, my eyes darting between the giantess and the location of the supposed cockroach. I crept warily forward. My chest was pounding. Suddenly I heard a scuttling sound like the rustling of leaves if leaves were made of metal. Then I saw it. My first glimpse was of the sheen of its carapace glistening. I heard the rustling sound again, but I now knew what it was as the cockroach emerged, shaking its body. It didn't seem to notice me, so I crept forward warily, edging my way away from it but at an angle where it could easily see me. "Here, roachy roachy roachy. C'mon, you stupid bug." I smacked myself for the antics but it definitely got the insect's attention. A bulbous, black compound eye turned towards me, and the bug shambled so that I was in front of it. The creature's mandibles clacked as it sighted new, tasty human prey. Well, I thought grimly, at least it'll kill me before it eats me. The creature let out a hiss, and the behemoth of an insect charged at me. I made a run for it, trying to draw it away from the bag and into one of the stalls. The cockroach was gaining on me, six legs traditionally having an advantage over my meager two. Suddenly the creature stopped and bent down. I stopped to catch my breath and turned to see what it was doing. The bug was coiling its back legs like a trampoline ready to launch. The cockroach pounced. I panicked, diving under the door of the closest bathroom stall at the last second before the bug landed on me. Suddenly, a shriek of disgust so loud it hurt my eardrums came from the bathroom counter. "Eww! Bug!" I heard the giantess exclaim, as a massive blue spike came down and impaled the cockroach. I actually winced. The creature writhed and screeched at the heel that was stabbing it, and when the girl picked her foot off the ground it was still shishkabobed on her 5-inch heel.

"Eww, getitoffgetitoff!" She shook her heel, and the dying roach sailed off into the distance. I took a moment to admire her front half as the giantess quickly grabbed a paper towel and wiped off her heel. She was actually fairly short for a giantess, probably coming up only to my shoulders before I was shrunk. She had a freckly face and a nice waist, though her breasts weren't quite erection-worthy. After she finished cleaning roach guts off of her heel, she picked up her bag and began to walk towards the exit. It took me a moment to realize my only escape option was leaving with the others without me, but I almost instantly began running after the giantess. Her bag hung beside her feet thankfully, but even walking her strides made it difficult for me to catch up. I finally managed to keep pace alongside her bag, and with a desperate burst of energy I jumped onto her bag, clinging to the material with a grim feeling as if it were futile. I tried to climb up to the opening on top, but when the giantess next put her foot down I lost grip midclimb, and the material was too soft for me to get a good grip with one hand. I felt myself slipping, and I knew if I fell and had the wind knocked out of me I would be easily crushed by the giantess without her even realizing it. As my hand came free though, another reached down and grabbed it, preventing my fall. I looked up into Rachael's angelic, smiling face.

"Well done, Mr. Decoy." She said as the blonde and Robert finished pulling me up into the interior of the purse.
Chapter End Notes:
I'm sorry this story didn't really feature any major giantess action until the very very end, but I needed a plot chapter to lead into the next big segment and this seemed like an opportune time to use getting from the bathroom to the intended setting for the next segment as a little bit of character development and recognising the fact that most authors seem to ignore, that despite them having nothing to do witht he very sexual-oriented fantasy of ours insects would really be a big problem for shrunken people. I hope you liked the chapter, if you liked this temporary tchange of pace please let me know in a review. On the other hand, if you just want me to get back to the gianteses ASAP let me know as well, I always love hearing what you guys have to say about my work!