- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Well, here it is. The chapter you all have been waiting for. The chapter that actually explains some things! (que fanfare)! You requested it, you got it. This chapter also has quite a bit of size-related action in it. It is also aimed to take a break from one giantess(Brooke)dominating(see what I did there) the story. So I hope you enjoy Chapter 5, courtesy of yours truly, Youlooktasy.
We were absolutely unable to move. I think Rob might have shit his pants; we were so utterly petrified with fear by this beautiful goddess of sexy destruction. I was turned on and terrified at the same time. Considering what I had done to Derrick for us to get out of there, I tried to hide my boner from Rachael, though she might have thought my erection a residual effect from the one I had when she had straddled me in Brooke's boobs. My carnal side was actually was a little sad when Brooke finished putting on her clothes, grabbed her bag with the now empty jar, and left. Alyssa doubled over and cried. Rachael hadn't even said anything since the rest of our class got shoved into a brunette's pussy. Rob had a thoughtfully scared look on his face. I tried to say something, anything to break the silence. Finally, all I said was. "We'll, I got nothing. We're alive, but you all hate me for causing that to happen the way I had to. And now I've got a whiny brunette to deal with too who’s upset because she never thought she'd be shrunk like her victims."

"Why me? What did I do?" Alyssa cried. "Alright, I snort people with my coke, but so what? They're 6th graders it's practically their job to get shrunk." She sniffled. I admit, I did feel sorry for all of them. They had never thought that we would fall victim to the same fate as those they shrunk. What the 6th graders were to the middle school freshmen were to the highschool. Rob, who had miraculously managed to keep his backpack on throughout this, took something out of his bag. It was a relatively small box. "Man, that's not the way to cheer a girl up. This'll get you back up." He opened the box so Alyssa could see inside, and the brunette squealed with delight. I peered in. There was a small crowd of little 8th graders in there. "Rob, we're shrunk ourselves. Do we really have time for this?" I scowled.

"C'mon man, just one for each of us? Haven't you heard of morale?" Both Rob and Alyssa were looking at me, and even Rachael had her blonde head cocked in my direction. It looked as if I had been nominated manager sometime in the middle of this, why I could not understand. Guiltily, I looked back into the box. An 8th grade girl, with a red ponytail, a beautifully soft complexion and a model physique looked up at me, begging me with her wide eyes not to make the popular move. I looked back at her. And then back at Alyssa, who was pouting in a manner rather cute for a 1/2 inch teen. Finally my stomach growled. "Alright, Rob, Alyssa, you win. It's snacktime." Rob eagerly reached in and pulled out 4 screaming and writhing middleschoolers. He held them in his palm for us to choose. There were two girls and two guys. Alyssa picked up both guys, selected one of them at random, and examined him. "Hmm, only 6/10. Bye!" She said, and threw him into her mouth like popcorn. She tilted her head back and swallowed him really slowly, enjoying his struggles as she sent him to her trim belly. "Mmm, yum." The other guy she offered to Rachael. "Thanks, Alyssa; can I just hold him for a sec?"

"Hey, girl, he's your tiny, you can do whatever you want with him." Rachael opened her mouth to eat the guy, who was pleading with her, but she didn't look as if she put anything into it. She stopped dangling him over her maw and handed him back to Alyssa wistfully. "Oh god, thank you!" He said to Rachael as Alyssa took him from the blonde. "So are you going to unshrink me now?" The guys asked Alyssa hopefully. The poor bastard doesn't realize we're shrunk too he's just shrunk twice as much, I noted. "Maybe." Said Alyssa in response to his plea. She looked as if she was thinking about it, resting her head, while she held him over her shoulder. However, she was holding him by his legs, and with her other hand pulled back the elastic holding her denim shorts and panties to her waist. "But maybe not." Alyssa dropped the poor guy and then released the elastic, trapping him in the crack of her perfectly rounded ass. Rob applauded.

I noticed that the redheaded girl was not among the four Rob had plucked from the box, so I nonchalantly selected a petite blonde girl with silky hair. She cried out in pain as I plucked her from Rob's hand, and I slowly loosened my grip so it wouldn't hurt her as much. I put her in the palm of my right hand and gazed down at her. She trembled under my gaze, her face a mosaic of fear. I started reaching for her. However, when my fingers were right above her head she started speaking in a panicked voice "Please, whoever you are, don't hurt me please!"

"Why not?" I asked, bemused. Honestly though, she didn't have too much to worry about as I hadn't decided her fate.

"You're a freshman, right?" She asked.

"Yeah, why?" How did she even know that?

"Because I have a sister in 10th grade. She'd be pretty pissed off if a 9th grader did something to her little sister." Well there was food for very scary thought. By now Rachael and Alyssa had come over to listen to my exchange with the microscopic (1 inch to us) girl.

Cautiously I asked, so I knew just who I was dealing with here, "So what's your sister's name?"

"Brooke." She said confidently, apparently waiting for a reaction. Well, she got one. While my mind was reeling from the realization that the older sister of the girl in my palm was none other than the girl who had kept me and Rachael in her cleavage all second period and who we had his from in fear in this stall, Rachael flared with rage. Quickly she yanked the tiny girl from my palm and dangled her in front of her face, practically yelling at her. "Hey bitch, have you guys learned the definition of REVENGE in English yet?" She screeched. "Because that's what's going to happen to your sorry little ass! Your big sis toyed with and killed my boyfriend, so now you're going to pay."

The tiny middleschooler's mouth open and closed silently in terror. "I...I...Oh god, please don't hurt me."

Rachael was a model of both pure feminine beauty and pure feminine rage at the same time, which combined with her near-nudity, was quite the sight to turn a guy on. "Oh, I'm going to hurt you. Whatever Derrick suffered when your sister shoved him up her pussy, you're going to wish that had happened to you." She sneered down at the tiny girl.

"I'll do anything, I swear, just don't kill me! I'll do anything!" The girl screamed.

"Yeah you will, you little bitch, and then Rachael can still eat your little ass as far as I care, you deserve it!" Alyssa said.

"Please... I'll do ANYTHING." The little 8th grader was in tears. "You're crushing me." She whimpered, and I reached to take her from Rachael. I agreed the girl deserved what was coming to her, but I didn't want her to die beforehand from Rachael’s grip. Surprisingly, Rachael allowed me to take her. The girl had her eyes shut when I put her back in my palm. However, as soon as she opened them, Rachael looked at her. "I am going to kill you." The girl whimpered again. "But not now. You said you'd do anything to stay alive longer?" The girl nodded. "Then take off your clothes, you little whore."

"What! Who you calling a whore, Mrs. white-panties-and-nothing-else?"

I knew the girl was simply reacting to being told to strip subconsciously, but Rachael was having none of it. She gave the tiny girl a piercing star saying "You, you little morsel. I'm nearly about to just pop you in and roll you around for a bit to teach you a lesson! Now strip, so I can replace the clothes your sister stole from me!" Rather not wanting to run the risk of being eaten, the 8th grade blonde obliged and took her green Hollister top and skinny jeans off in my hand. "Your panties and bra too." Rachael said.

"But you already have..."

"I said to strip completely! Now take them off, you little whore!" The girl begrudgingly removed her underwear. She now stood shivering and naked in my hand. I couldn't help but give her nude body quite a few appraising look-over’s. She wasn't a godlike beauty like Rachael or her older sister, but she still had the goods. "Please... Let me put my clothes back on...if you're going to kill me don't let these guys just stare at me. From a girl to a girl please?" The blonde pleaded. I averted my eyes in sympathy; I was angry at her because of her sister but pitied her since few things were worse than the wrath of a hot girl such as Rachael. Rachael simply licked here lips unsympathetically. "You know what, little whore? I am SO going to enjoy this." She reached into my hand and took the tiny 8th grader's clothes. She flicked the tiny underwear away in disgust, and then unshrunk the rest of the clothes. She was so attractively skinny that she was able to fit into the younger girl's jeans and top with ease so they highlighted her slender form. "I think I preferred your previous outfit." I said, smiling, "but not too badly."

Rachael blushed for a moment, then stooped and focused her gave the tiny girl in my palm a withering stare. "You know," Rachael began, sliding her index finger over the trembling girl, "I think I lost my hairband when your sister decided to imprison us. I'm sure she wouldn't mind her little sister righting that." She grinned maliciously, and seized the 8th Grader. "Alyssa, you know what I'm going to do to this sorry little bitch?"

"I think I do." Alyssa was excited, which I took as a bad sign for the middleschooler. Alyssa tended to be rather mean and uncaring with her victims. This was a girl who snorted people up her nose, for God's sake!

"Then could you...assist...me in this?" Rachael said, stroking the little girl in her grip in a sort of mock comforting gesture. The little naked girl was squirming and calling out pitifully for help. I actually saw a couple of the tinies peeking out solemnly from Rob's box. One of the guys had an expression of pure anguish on his face. Slowly, comprehension dawned. Damn, I thought, she's his girlfriend. I couldn't help pity him. At least he got to see what she looked like without anything on, I thought cynically. Meanwhile, Rachael and Alyssa prepared to do whatever it was they intended to the girl. Rachael sat down on the cold tile floor and Alyssa bent over her head, presenting myself and Rob with a front-row view of the brunette's spectacular ass. She took the girl from Rachael and began to do something with the poor little blonde. The girl's back was to us so I couldn't see what she was doing, but her ass shook as she worked, showing off her perfect curves. I heard Rob whistle. After a minute, Alyssa finished, and turned back to Rob and I with a mischievous smirk. Rachael stood, and turned around. "Well?" She asked. I started with her slender legs and went up with my eyes, though she blushed a little when they stayed at her breasts longer than the rest. I noticed nothing unusual until I got to her hair. She had put it back into a ponytail. "You look...amazing." was all I could say. But I saw no sign of the girl. However, a slight bit of movement where her hairband for the ponytail would be caught my eye. I looked a little closer and gasped. In lieu of a hairband, she had instead contorted the poor 8th Grader into the necessary shape. It seemed at first as if Alyssa had failed in doing it without killing the poor thing, but a cry of pain from her dissuaded that thought. "I like what you did with your hair." Rob said.

Now it was Rob's turn. He took a fairly attractive dark-haired girl. Surprisingly, he took her and walked off in the stall, to deal with his doomed tiny in private. The thing was trying to not show any fear, but you could see she was crying softly. Given the look he was giving her, I think she and I both knew what her likely fate was. The girls, well, they knew enough about what this kind of thing normally entailed. They had seen what would happen to one of their friends if an upperclassman guy took a fancy to her. Finally he came back. "Alright,” I said, "let's try to actually try to be able to wake up tomorrow."

"Not so fast there. Rachael took your tiny. You haven't had one." Alyssa said.

"Hey, more for you." I said, trying to talk my way out of this one.

"I'm full, thank you very much. I'm on a diet." She jokingly patted her flat stomach. I rolled my eyes. The average size for a tiny was too small to have an effect on your waistline if you ate them.

"C'mon, I've never seen you do it yourself before." Alyssa pleaded. She had this kind of playful pouty gesture that I had always thought was kinda hot, and she gave to me with both barrels.

"Ok." I said slowly. My eyes looked over to the box. I already knew who I was condemning with these words. "I'll have one." Rob offered me the box, and I opened the box. The tiny middleschoolers screamed at the sight of my to them massive face. I rubbed my hands in anticipation as I spotted my quarry. The sexy red-headed girl. She seemed to notice my lustful look as I took her miniature form in. The teen hung her head, and I was pretty sure she knew she was next. I admired her composure. She knew at this school the chances were high something like this would happen to her, but unlike the few other girls I had shrunk she seemed to sadly accept her fate. Curious as to how resigned she was to her doom, I held out my hand next to the box. She willingly climbed into it, looking up at me as if silently asking what I was going to do to her. "Hey guys," I said, looking up at our little group, "I usually talk to them before I, well, you know. So could you give us a little space?" Rachael and Alyssa backed off grudgingly. The girl nodded her head in appreciation. "What's your name?" I asked, I don't know why I would ask that to a person I was about to end in a horrible way. I guess I just needed to know that.

"Celia." She said, in between whimpers. She looked pretty hot for an 8th grader, more like a freshman girl.

"Do I know you?" I asked. I hoped not considering what I had planned for her.

"You probably don't remember me. I was held back in 6th grade." More whimpering. Damn, I thought. That must have sucked, having to repeat your most vulnerable year over again. For a minute she managed to pull herself back together, and she spoke.”Can I ask you a question?"

I was disarmed by this simple request. It's not something you see at this school, last requests from the tiny in question. Generally all they said was along the lines of "Please, I'm begging you don't [insert form of death here] me!"

"It's not going to matter to you in a few minutes." I said somberly. I was put completely off-balance by her lack of begging for her life. Begrudgingly, I spoke. "Sure. Ask away."

"Why?" She said, simply. I honestly wondered that myself sometimes, why humanity had been forced to take such drastic measures as the ones that put all of us at this school. There was a really long textbook answer actually. Population in the U.S. had gotten so overcrowded and the crime rate so unbelievably high that something had to be done about it. So the "all-benevolent" elite, the real rulers of the country, decided to kill two birds with one stone. If you were convicted of a crime, you, your family, and all your descendants for 5 generations were sent to one of the new "sizer communities" and not allows to leave. My grandfather was the guilty one in our family. They were originally thought of by the general populous as the elite's way of trying to teach the lawbreakers to be productive members of society, as there were only two differences between the sizer towns and the rest of the world, the main one being that there was mandatory education and housing for everyone, and the only job the police were tasked with there was returning truants to school. This was also true for colleges. The only bad thing it seemed at the start was you weren't allowed to leave without external government permission. There was however an option to pay your way out if you were filthy rich. But why anyone would want to pay through the nose to avoid a free first-class education for their kids, the unknowing masses wondered. About a month after the populations of the communities had reached a rather large size, the devices were introduced in the schools. By then, a bunch of people had voluntarily committed minor crimes to get a seemingly safe education for their kids and it was too late. They even thought ahead and simply made it so that each community had only one really big middle and high school that all the students would go to so that you'd have a large enough population pool to actually have a slightly smaller than normal graduating class still alive. You'd think the students would simply refuse to use such devices to do things I see on a regular basis, but try saying that once you've felt that feeling of absolute power you get while holding a tiny person. It's irresistible. Even now, knowing I was only 1/2 an inch tall and stuck in a bathroom full of upperclassmen girls who probably didn't even know what the word mercy meant, watching this terrified girl in my hand gave me an immense power trip, and I'm not even really the total-dominance type. Whatever it was, I had long gone past hating the system, and just accepted I was part of it. The tiny girl probably didn't want a history lecture in her final moments, so I merely said, "I guess because it happened that way."

"That's not much of an answer. Whatever, just get it over with." Celia said, looking up at me wistfully, "I think your girlfriend's getting a little impatient." I turned back to the others, and sure enough Rachael was tapping her foot. I realized that since Rachael tended to enjoy playing with her tinies, I hatched a plan for poor Celia to impress her. I was normally more sympathetic with the people I shrunk, but I generally did something with them that wouldn't get me any points with a girl anyway. I walked back over to where the others were standing.

"You want to know what's going to happen to you?" I asked Celia, concealing my barest hint of a smirk. Rob had had a point; this was beginning to dig my consciousness out of the well of panic it had been in since I was shrunk. The tiny redhead nodded. "Well, the thing is you are actually going to be a very lucky girl, since I am going to let you..."

Celia suddenly brightened and actually picked herself up in my hand to look at me. "Really? Oh God thank you, I promise you anything you want from me (she said this part rather seductively) for letting me..."

"Be the first person I've ever ate? You're welcome!" I interrupted. She had actually fallen for it, poor thing!

"What...Why would you?" Celia stammered, now cowering in my hand.

"Don't worry." I said, "You'll probably faint from panic before you actually reach my stomach, so it'll be over for you fairly soon." I said, now feeling a tad bit guilty about tricking her.

"No...please...don't eat me." She said slowly. She was practically speechless with terror.

Alyssa looked at me and whistled."Whew, eaten alive. What a way to go. Damn, I'd hate to be her right now!" she said. I grabbed Celia by the waist and lowered her slowly into my mouth.

All the while the little redhead was crying and protesting, all veneer of calm gone. "Please, don't do this, I promise I'll be good, I'll do whatever you want, I'll be your bitch just please don't eat me," her last five words were broken up by sobbing. Finally she was fully inside my mouth; once my lips closed I began to roll her around in my mouth. I could still hear her. "Please no, no no NOOO!" she squealed, as I, feeling a little guilty, made it quick for her and swallowed. I felt a sharp jolt in my esophagus, and I realized Celia was kicking my throat in futility as she went down. As sickened as I was by this, I could see why so many of my classmates enjoyed it. The powerful feeling of consuming this poor girl was soon abated after I stopped feeling the sensation in my throat. Celia's desperate struggle for life in my digestive tract was over, and she had fainted from exhaustion and terror mostly likely. I hoped that was what happened, if I ended up being eaten by a girl one day I wouldn't want to actually take a dip in her stomach fluids while still conscious.
Chapter End Notes:
I hope you thoroughly enjoyed chapter 5! If you'd like to review please do so, I appreciate any comments. I know I'm likely to get some flak for that M/f bit at the end, but having the protagonist do the explanation mentally with the thought being triggered and then reinforced by Celia's fate seemed so natural writing it. Anyway, hope you like it and if you want chapter six to hurry the hell up, please tell me so!