- Text Size +

“THIS IS YOUR CAPTAIN SPEAKING, IT IS NOW OKAY TO REMOVE YOUR SEATBELTS AND EXPLORE THE CABIN. HAVE A NICE FLIGHT.”

 

Everyone heard Mary’s voice erupt through the P.A. system. The four godlike stewardesses made their way into the cabin containing the 25,000 miniscule souls. Jon’s head shot up to look at the 1,000-foot towering beauties.

 

“EVERYONE CAN COME OUT NOW, IN FIVE MINUTES WE WILL BEGIN PICKING UP THE SMALLER CARRYING-CASES. SO, BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR THEM AS WE START DISPENSING THEM. EACH CASE CAN CARRY 250 PEOPLE AND THEY WILL CONSTANTLY BE MOVING. BE SURE TO MAKE SURE THAT YOUR ON EITHER ONE HEADED TO THE RESTAURANTS OR THE MALL, AS THEY ARE LABELED ACCORDINGLY,” Katie voice shot through the room.

 

People then began to get up walking towards the miniature doors on each side of the end of the rows. A crowd began to make it’s way to the side of the gigantic table awaiting the carrying-cases. Jon and his mom watched as the towering women began to dispense the miniature carrying-cases in docks next to the table. Both of them decided it was time to find one as the crowds outside their shoebox of a room began to cram their way inside to the 250 seat compartments. A few hundred people decided it wasn’t worth it as they watched the giant ebony women reach over placing a box next to a couple thousand people. Her large hands hovered above, as she made sure it was settled in place. She then rose back up to her towering height to get a few more cases. The giants were working and watching as the miniature people scrambled to get into the first few hand-held compartments that were placed around.

 

“I think we should go to the restaurants, there really is no reason to shop,” Jon said.

 

“Sound’s good to me, whatever you want to do,” Diane said.

 

When they decided to go, most of the crowd was gone. They found a couple of seats in a case going to the restaurants and waited for a giant hand to descend down and carrying them over to them. A few minutes later a voice thundered above, causing everyone in their compartment to look towards the heavens.

 

“HELLO AGAIN, AS YOU KNOW I’M KATIE. I WILL NOW BE LIFTING YOU OVER TO THE RESTAURANTS, ENJOY THE FOOD.”

 

Her massive tan hand was able to completely carry the miniature box. The tiny passengers could only see the humongous palm as it completely surrounded them as they rose higher and higher until they stopped. They suddenly were lowered onto the godlike woman’s other palm looking up at her giant face and tied-back blond hair. Jon got lost in her massive blue eyes.

“THERE ARE FOUR RESTAURANTS THAT CAN SERVE UP TO 2,000 OF YOU LITTLE GUYS. MEXICAN, AMERICAN, FRENCH AND ITALIAN. ENJOY. BRACE YOURSELVES AS I’M GOING TO LOWER YOU AGAIN.”

 

Jon looked up as the giant’s massive palm surrounded the compartment again. The passengers felt themselves being lowered until they were back on the tabletop, but this one held the tiny restaurants. The giant hand was removed as they all looked high into the air to see the giantess standing as tall as she could as she turned and went to collect another group of 250 people that literally fit in the palm of the goddess’ hand.

 

Everyone walked out and found a restaurant to eat. Jon and Diane decided to just go for some pizza in the Italian restaurant. Everyone had an amazing view of the giant god’s above as they walked in between the aisles of the giant plane making sure everything was okay. Jon hardly ate anything as he watched the godlike hands of the women descend and ascend over and over again. He couldn’t believe that they could fit 250 people in their hands. He remember when his giant classmates, Eva and Jenna, joked that they could probably had fit 100; they were only 150 people off. Being in a world built for giants was amazing. He couldn’t wait to be even smaller.

Both Jon and his mom made it back to their general seating again with ease, as this time the giant ebony goddess, Rebecca, lifted them back to their destination.

 

For the rest of the flight, Jon decided to fall asleep realizing that in only a few more hours he’d be looked after by even larger giants when he would shrink again. Suddenly, Jon woke up as the giant’s began to converse above. He watched in awe as they talked about being as tall as they were.

 

“I CAN’T BELIEVE I WAS ABLE TO GET THIS JOB. I REALLY LIKE THE FEELING OF LIFTING UP HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE IN MY HAND. PLUS IT HELPS THAT THESE LITTLE CREEPS CAN’T HIT ON US SINCE WE CAN’T EVEN HEAR THEM,” Rebecca’s voice thundered above.

 

“YEAH I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN. I CAN’T BELIEVE EVERYONE USE TO FLY AT THE SAME SIZE. BEING GIANT, WELL THEM BEING SHRUNK, IS SO MUCH BETTER,” Liz said.

 

The P.A. system rocketed to life again. Mary’s voice thundered over the 25,000 awaiting passengers.

 

“WE WILL BE LANDING IN THE NEXT FIVE MINUTES. PLEASE GO BACK TO YOUR CHAIRS AND AWAIT FURTHER INSTRUCTION ONCE LANDING IS COMPLETE. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE FLIGHT.”

 

Jon watched as the four thousand-foot women looked at each other and turned towards their chars in the front of the cabin, where the tines couldn’t see them. Five minutes later, the plane landed in Jon’s final destination: New York City. Pretty soon, Jon would be living in the replica-scale model that fit on one of the table’s that he was currently on now.

 

The four godlike women returned, as Katie gave the final instructions on what was to happen when they deboarded.

 

“LADIES AND GENTLEMAN. THE OTHER GIRLS AND I WILL BE TAKING YOU DOWN FROM THE TABLE AND ONTO A ROLLING CART. YOU’RE CONATINER WILL BE STACKED UP IN FIVE ROWS WITH FIVE COMPARTMENTS…ONE ON TOP OF THE OTHER. SOME OF YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEE WHOEVER ROLLS YOU LITTLE’S BACK TO THE RE-ENLARGEMENT CENTER, DON’T WORRY IT WILL BE ONE OF US. ANYWAY, THANKS FOR FLYING WITH US TODAY.”

 

Jon looked up as Sharon’s giant hand’s decended onto the carrying case at waste level. Their box was then turned around again as her waist was now in back of Jon and the rest of the miniature people. Her massive thumbs were above their heads pushed against the plexi-glass. Jon looked up as the massive blue uniform went as high as the goddess’ neck where he saw the underside of her chin. They then felt a falling sensation as they were lowered next to the first compartment. Jon and his mother were in the second compartment and were about to have four compartments piled on top of them. Jon watched as the goddess stood back up to her full height and turned around to collect 1,000 more passengers. Currently, John could see they were in something similar to a shopping cart. Soon, all the compartments were placed into the cart. Jon could feel that one of the giants was rolling them to the re-enlargement area.

 

The cart stopped. A few minutes later the compartment above Jon was lifted out of the cart. He saw the tree-trunk sized ebony fingers of Rebecca enclose the case above and placed it out of view. He watched as the titan came back to collect the case that Jon and 999 other people were in. He watched her massive palms come into view, with a feeling of rising as she gently lifted the people out of the box. They began falling again, as she placed them on the ground in the second row, awaiting one final compartment. Jon watched as she rose to her full height and went off to gather the last compartment. Her giant steps vibrated the box he was in each time. He watched as the goddess crouched down one last time and place the final box in front of him. Everyone looked up as she began to talk like thunder as she looked down at the 25,000 people below her feet.

 

“IN A FEW SECONDS I WILL TURN ON THE MACHINE AND YOU WILL ALL BE BACK TO YOUR NORMAL-SIZE, A GIANT LIKE ME. ANYWAY, THERE ARE EXITS ON EITHER SIDE OF THE BUILDING, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE FLIGHT. GOODBYE.”

 

Jon watched as the godlike woman walked out of view for one last time, a few minutes later he was back out in front of JFK calling a taxi for him and his mother. Jon was about to become a micropolian.