- Text Size +

After a few minutes of waiting eagerly for the giant women to collect him and the one million people ready for their first field-trip, Jon began to talk to a few of his fellow minute citizens.

 

“This is simply incredible, I can’t believe our entire city can fit on one of their tables. I never anticipated the giants to be so massive either,” Jon said to a fellow by the name of Steve.

 

“Yeah, what’s more impressive is that 1 million of us will be taken with them into the real world. I hope we leave soon. I want to get back soon so that I can get a good room when I get back,” Steve said.

 

Both watched high above them as the 2-mile tall women looked down making sure everything was running smoothly. Their giant hands descended lifting up smaller carrying crates that were empty of the 25,000 tiny people as they exited towards the city. Jon watched as the giant hands rose high above with the shoe-box sized crates. Jon looked up as the giant-keeper, Joy, approached the table containing the city and crates of people awaiting their trip outside. He looked high above as her eye’s looked down at the 1 million people waiting in the 10 carrying-cases that were more rectangular, and as wide as the giant’s waistline. Jon was in the middle of the front box containing 100,000 people.

 

“OKAY LITTLE PEOPLE, ME AND TWO OTHER GIANT-KEEPERS, ERICA AND SAM WILL TAKE YOU TO THE GAME.”

 

The two other giants approached behind. Erica was the red-head from earlier, and Sam was the Hispanic women that showed him the city before his crate of 25,000 people was lowered to the city.

 

“WE WILL DISPENSE THE TEN OF YOUR CARRYING-CASES INTO TWO LARGER CARTS THAT CAN FIT FIVE OF THEM. A HALF MILLION PEOPLE WILL BE IN EACH CART AS ALL THREE OF US GIANTS BRING YOU TO THE GAME. YOU WILL BE LINED UP, WITH NONE OF THE CRATES STACKED ONTOP SO YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEE WHERE WE ARE HEADING. WE WILL BE TAKING A STRECH-LIMO. YOU WILL BE RIDING ON A TABLE THAT FITS ALL TEN OF YOUR CRATES IN THE MIDDLE  OF IT. WE WILL THEN DRIVE SHORTLY TO THE FOOTBALL GAME. A FEW GIANT JOURNALISTS WILL BE WAITING TO INTERVIEW US AND THERE WILL BE PICTURES TAKING OF YOU TINIES. IT’S A P.R. MOVE BY THE GOVERNMENT. DON’T BE SURPRISED IF YOUR CRATE IS LIFTED FROM THE CARTS BY SOME OF THE UNKNOWN GIANTS. YOU WILL THEN BE ROLLED TO A SPECIAL BOX SEATING AREA AND PLACED ON A TABLE THAT IS SET UP. YOU WILL ALL BE PERMITTED TO LEAVE YOUR CRATES AT THIS POINT. SO EVERYONE, BUCKLE UP AS WE ARE NOW ABOUT TO LEAVE.”

 

The Asian god’s 1,000 foot long hands descended from above as they took ahold of the case carrying 100,000 lives. Jon watched in amazement as they rose towards her waist. He continued to watch her massive eyes smiling down at the tiny people. With a slight rumble the case was set into a massive cart as wide as the giants far above. He watched with wonderment as every giant-keeper available loaded up the cart. When everyone was done, he looked at the three giant-keepers high above that would take the 1 million people to their destination, as they spoke.

 

“OKAY ERICA YOU LEAD THE WAY AND GET THE DOORS. ME AND SAM WILL ROLL EACH CART.”

 

“WILL DO.”

 

Jon looked above him as the massive tan hands of Sam took ahold of the grip about 1,000 feet above them as they began to move. The Hispanic and Asian giants walked side-by-side rolling the people to the limo. He looked in front of him as the fiery redhead above opened the door as they made their way outside. He could then see the largest car he’d ever seen in his life. Erica’s hand opened the door. Then the three titan’s circled the two carts and began loading the people into the limo. Jon watched as Erica’s massive hand took a hold of the crate containing himself and 100,000 people. Her mountainous chest grew larger and larger until the tinies stopped right in front of it. The giant crouched into the car, and Jon’s crate lowered into a table with 9 crates already located on them. The goddess gently dropped the people into the last remaining space. The other two goddesses were already sitting on both side’s of the table. Jon looked up as Erica took a seat next to Joy. All three giantesses’ looked at the 1 million tiny souls below them.

 

“COULD YOU GET ME A BOTTLE OF WATER SAM?”

 

Sam’s massive hands disappeared and returned with a bottle of water that could have easily been used for all the people below. It was raised and lowered to the giant palm of Erica as she opened it up and drank easily half of it. The bottle was then placed on the floor. The giant’s and tinies sat in silence as they made their way to the interviews with the godlike journalist’s before the game. A few minutes later the titans left the car only to return a second later as Jon watched the massive hands lift up the crates in front of his. Sam’s massive hands descended down and lifted him up as they were now waist level. Jon watched high above as they were handed to Joy and placed into one of the carts that each carried five crates containing 100,000 people in each. Everyone looked up as the titan’s stood around them at their full height. Joy’s giant eyes lowered towards the miniature people.

 

“WE HAVE TWO INTERVIEWS SET UP TODAY. THE FIRST GIANT JOURNALIST YOU WILL MEET IS NANCY O’DONNELL FROM ENTERTAINMENT TODAY. SHE’S A GOOD 6 INCHES TALLER THAN US, SO SHE WILL BE CLOSER TO 10,000 FEET TALL. THEN WE HAVE AN INTERVIEW SCHEDULED WITH ERIN ANDERS OF FAX SPORTS, SHE TOO WILL BE CLOSER TO 10,000 FEET TALL. JUST BE PREPARED.”

 

Joy’s massive hands descended onto the grip of the cart as they all started to roll till then ended up in a massive room that contained one table. Jon and the 1 million people awaited the god-sized journalists to enter as they continued to gaze high above at their 9,000+ feet tall giant-keepers.

 

“OKAY LITTLE PEOPLE, ME, SAM AND ERICA ARE GOING TO PLACE YOU ON THIS TABLE. IT HAS WHEELS AND CAN ROLL. ONCE WE PLACE ALL TEN TRAVELING CASES DOWN. WE WILL OPEN UP THE ROOFS AND ALLOW YOU TO WALK TOWARDS THE MIDDLE OF THE TRAVELING TABLE THAT YOU’LL BE ON. DON’T WORRY ABOUT FALLING OFF AS A ONE-INCH FENCE, OR 150 FOOT TALL COMPARED TO YOU, WILL SURROUND THE TABLE. YOU CAN ALSO JUST STAY WHERE YOU ARE CURRENTLY IF YOU WANT. THERE WILL BE MICROSCOPES PLACED HIGH ABOVE YOU BY THREE INCHES, 450 FEET FROM YOUR PERSPECTIVE. THEY WILL CONTAIN CAMERA’S AND BE RECORDING YOU AT ALL TIMES. THE JOURNALISTS WANTED TO SHOW HOW SMALL YOU ACTUALLY ARE. THERE WILL ALSO BE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR GROUPS OF ABOUT 50,000 OF YOU LITTLE GUY’S TO BE HELD BY BOTH ERIN ANDERS, NANCY O’DONNELL AND US GIANT-KEEPERS AS WE SHOW THEM HOW TO PROPERLY DO IT. I KNOW NONE OF YOU HAVE BEEN HELD AT YOUR CURRENT SIZE BUT DON’T WORRY, THAT’S WHAT WE WERE TRAINED FOR. IF THIS INTERSTEST’S YOU WALK TOWARDS THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE TABLE, WHERE YOU WILL THEN BE ABLE TO WALK ONTO OUR HANDS BECAUSE THE FENCE OPENS UP. ONCE THEY ARE DONE WITH THEIR STORY WE WILL ROLL YOUR CART INTO THE PRIVATE BOX SEATS. ANYWAY PREPARE FOR LIFT-OFF.”

 

Jon watched as six titanic hands came down from the heavens and began lifting up the crate’s with 100,000 people. Jon looked up marveling as the crates rose above his head towards the giant-beings and placed out of view on the massive table. Jon’s crate began to rise as the titan redhead’s 500 foot-long fingers surround the sides of the long rectangular box. Jon watched as they passed Erica’s massive waist and mountain’s tits as her beautiful face came into view giving the 100,000 souls a first-hand look at the 500-foot long mouth that contained two row’s of hundred feet tall teeth. They began to fall as the giant became larger and larger until they were placed on the waist high traveling-table. Jon looked up in amazement as the three giants towered over the microscopic people. He watched as Joy placed the last box of people next to him.  The three giants then took the roofs off of the traveling cases signifying the miniature people could get out and walk around on the massive table. 5 of the crates of people were on one side, while the other 5 were on the other. An enormous space that had to be at least 3,000x3,000 feet long to the minute people was open in the middle. Making it easier to walk around. Jon watched above as the 1,000 foot tan hands of Sam came crashing above removing the glass. Jon began his journey to the right side of the table waiting to be picked up by one of the goddess’ above. Jon then looked up after he got into position, to see three massive microscopes to be placed over the crowd. Each giantess placed the 1,000 foot tall microscopes above the table, with the legs of them attached rollers that extended to both sides of the traveling table.  Erica’s voice thundered above.

 

“LOOKS LIKE EVERYTHINGS IN PLACE, GO GET THE JOURNALISTS JOY.”

 

Everyone’s heads shot up as they watched the Asian god disappear. A few short seconds later two of the largest women Jon had ever seen entered the room. All five giant women then surround the table with the 1 million people looking as high as they could. At waist level, the giant-keepers were still 4,500 feet taller than the micros. The statuesque journalists stood at least another 1,000 feet taller than them, as even the giant-keepers were looking up.

 

“NANCY, ERIN. I’M JOY AND THIS IS SAM AND ERICA.”

 

Jon looked high above as massive hands stretched over the crowd of 1 million people as the giant’s shook their hands.

 

“BELOW WE HAVE ONE MILLION PEOPLE WITH US TODAY. IF YOU’D LIKE A BETTER VIEW OF THEM, MICROSCOPES WITH CAMERAS HAVE BEEN ATTACHED TO THE TABLE. THEY CAN SLIDE AROUND AND ZOOM IN AND OUT SO YOU CAN RECORD DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE.”

 

Jon watched as one of the towering blond journalist’s began to lower herself down. Her giant face came into view from the heavens above as did a giant hand that waved to the people below. Her massive mouth opened as she spoke to the tinies for the first time.

 

“OH MY GOD. YOU’RE ALL SO TINY. I’M NANCY O’DONNELL I’D OFFER YOU A HAND, BUT I THINK THAT’S A BAD IDEA, SO I’M JUST GOING TO WAVE.”

 

Jon looked up as her enormous face disappeared into the heavens above. That’s when the 10,000 foot tall Erin Anders came into view as her face hovered above the million people.

 

“THAT LEAVES ME LITTLE GUYS. I’M ERIN ANDERS. IT’S NICE TO SEE YOU GUYS.”

 

Her titanic face rose back up to its placed amongst the giants high above. Nancy’s voice then thundered above as she began to speak.

 

“I’D LIKE TO DO AN INTERVIEW WITH ONE OF YOU GIANT-KEEPER’S FIRST IF THAT’S OKAY, JOY COULD WE TALK.”

 

“OF COURSE WE CAN. ERIN, YOU CAN INTERVIEW BOTH SAM AND ERICA OVER THERE IF YOU’D LIKE.”

 

Jon watched as Joy’s massive forefinger pointed towards the other side of the room. He then watched as three of the giants walked towards that area, leaving the 1 million people listening and watching the interview from high above.

 

“I NEED TO PUT MY RECORDER SOMEHWERE COULD YOU CLEAR AN AREA ON THE TABLE PLEASE?”

 

“OF COURSE.”

 

Jon watched as the Asian god’s face came into view as she crouched down. Her massive hands reached down and lifted one of the crates that could carry 100,000 people. Jon knew some people still had to be in there as not everyone had left their seats. He watched as the giant placed it above one of the other crates. Neither had their plastic covering on anymore, but the walls on the sides were still there. The giant’s then began their interview as Nancy and Joy sat down across from each other with the 1 million people below on the table. Nany’s godlike hand came out of nowhere dropping a building sized recorder. She also took out a 500-foot tall pencil and began taking notes as the giant’s began to speak.

 

“SO JOY, WHAT’S IT LIKE KNOWING THAT THREE MILLION MICROSIZED PEOPLE MUST DEPEND ON YOU TO TAKE THEM NOT ONLY TO PLACEs OUTSIDE THEIR CITY, BUT FOR THEIR VERY SURVIVAL?”

 

“IT’S VERY SURREAL. THE OTHER GIANT-KEEPERS AND ME, AS WE’RE CALLED, HAD TO GO THROUGH VERY INTENSIVE TRAINING. WE PRACTICED BY LIFTING UP CRATES FULL OF MINITURIZED SOLDIERS. THAT WAS EASY, LEARNING TO DEAL WITH THE PEOPLE BY USING OUR ACTUAL HANDS IS A PAIN, AS YOU’LL FIND OUT LATER. IT’S SIMPLY INCREDIBLE TO BE ONE OF MULIDTUDES OF GIANTS THAT HAVE BEEN HIRED TO LOOK AFTER THE TINY CITY AND IT’S CITIZENS.”

 

“WHY DID YOU WANT THE JOB? AND HOW WAS IT CHOOSEN THAT ONLY WOMEN COULD BE ACCEPTED?”

 

“I TOOK THE JOB BECAUSE OF THE BENEFITS. AS SOON AS I’M DONE WORKING HERE FOR A FEW YEARS OR SO, THE GOVERNMENT WILL COMPENSATE US FOR OUR WORK. WE WILL NEVER HAVE TO WORK AGAIN ACCEPT FOR TRAINING THE NEW GIANT-KEEPERS. IT’S MY UNDERSTANDING THAT WOMEN WERE CHOOSEN BECAUSE PEOPLE FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE WITH A WOMAN CARETAKER. A GIANT MAN WOULD BE VERY IMPOSING TO LOOK AT. ALTHOUGH ME AND YOU ARE PROBABLY PRETTY IMPOSING TO LOOK AT TOO.”

Both giant women peered down at the millions of eyes watching below. The gods began speaking again.

 

“JOY COULD I ACTUALLY CARRY ONE OF THOSE CRATES WITH PEOPLE, I’D LIKE TO SEE WHAT IT FEELS LIKE.”

 

“CERTAINLY. PALMS OUT PLEASE, I’LL PLACE THE BOX I MOVED IN YOUR HANDS FOR YOU. JUST PLACE YOUR PENCIL IN AN OPEN SPACE ON THE TABLE BELOW.”

 

Jon watched as Nancy’s arm stretched over hundreds of thousands of people placing the 500-foot pencil onto the table. He could see the top of the eraser as it was as high as the fence keeping the tinies safe from the 5,000 foot drop. Jon watched as Nancy’s mammoth sized hands hovered over the people below. Joy’s giant hand’s decended on the box that was placed on top of another. She lifted it up effortlessly over the heads of thousands and into Nancy’s giant palms. The mega-sized journalist then lifted the box up high towards her face as Joy watched on. Jon couldn’t believe that the giants could just lift them up so easily if they wanted too.

 

“MAN THERE MUST BE 70,000 PEOPLE STILL IN HERE.  HOW MANY WILL WE ACTUALLY GET TO HOLD IN OUR PALMS?”

 

“AROUND 50,000 GIVE OR TAKE. CAN’T REALLY COUNT SINCE THEY’RE SO TINY HAHA.”

 

Nancy then gave the crate of people back to the micropolian’s giant Asian protector. She placed the box of people back to where they were. Just then the other three giants returned towering above the people below. There titanic faces came back to view once they sat down. The million people were surround by the five giants high above. Nancy’s voice thundered above.

 

“OH GOOD. WE WERE JUST GETTING DONE. JOY, CAN YOU SHOW US HOW TO PICK THEM UP IN OUR PALM NOW? IF ONE OF YOU OTHER LADIES COULD TAKE PICTURES THAT’S ALL WE NEED AS WE CAN GO BACK AND USE FOOTAGE FROM THE MICROSCOPE CAMERA’S.”

 

“YES OF COURSE.”

 

Nancy’s massive forefinger and thumb descended on the crowd. She then lifted up her building sized recorder and placed it below the table, presumably in a purse. She then went back and lifted the massive pencil high into the air and out of view. Jon waited to be lifted up by one of the God’s. He knew it would be one of the journalists as he was towards the back of crowds waiting to walk onto the thousands of square feet of palm. Jon watched as Joy removed the inch tall fence surrounding them. Her other palm was out of view lowered next to the table as thousands of people began climbing on.

 

“JUST HOLD YOUR HAND STILL AS IT WILL TAKE ABOUT 5 MINUTES TO FILL UP. THEN CURL YOUR FINGERS UP SO NO ONE FALLS OUT. FEEL FREE TO WALK AROUND IF YOU’D LIKE.”

 

Jon watched as the lines began to shorten. Joy’s massive flat palm rose into the air with her crew of 50,000 passengers. Jon watched as the giant’s rose to their feet again in order to see in the massive hand above.

 

“ERIN, YOU CAN GO FIRST,” Nancy’s godlike voice boomed.

 

Jon watched as a massive palm came from above placing it next to the table. After a few minutes Jon approached the giant hand of Erin Anders. He could see that he’d be able to get in the middle of her palm as only half of it was covered. He took his first step onto her flesh. It was rougher than he thought it would be. The grooves of her hand were about a half-foot deep. He looked up as the mega-sized journalist watched from high above. Jon made his way to the center of her palm. She then lifted he people into the air as her massive chest rose into view. He watched as the giant’s eyes came closer and closer to the open palm for a view of the 50,000 people looking up at he beautiful face. Jon looked around from his vantage point able to marvel at all five towering beauties like never before.

 

“THEY’RE REALLY LIGHT. I CAN’T BELIEVE I HAVE 50,000 PEOPLE IN MY HAND.”

 

A massive camera lens hovered above the crowd in the giant’s hand.

 

CLICK.

 

Suddenly, they were lowered just below the god’s mountainous chest. Jon looked up in amazement as they hovered above the crowd, unable to see their carrier’s face. Jon saw the giant with the camera back up and take another picture.

 

CLICK.

 

Jon and the tinies were then lowered back towards the table. After Jon watched the godlike Nancy O’Donnell do the same thing. The crowds of people watched as Joy’s giant hands placed the fence back onto the table. They began to walk back towards the carrying-cases.

 

“THANK’S FOR THE INTERVIEW LADIES, WE’LL BE ON OUR WAY. GOODBYE MICROPOLIAN’S THANKS FOR BEING SO PATIENT.”

 

The micros looked on as both Nancy and Erin lowered them one last time to look at the crowd of people. Their skyscraper-sized faces came to a rest. Jon could only view the bridge of their noses and eyes that still towered over the tiny people by hundred of feet. Their giant mouths were below the table. Hundred’s of feet of fingers then came over the 150 foot fence surround the tinies as the giants rose to their massive 10,000 foot height. Jon looked high above as the two-godlike journalists left the room. Joy’s massive hands descended down as the million of people looked up. They began to slowly roll towards their box seats. Both the towering Erica and Sam lead the way into another room. The miniature population was rolled up to a massive wall.

 

“OKAY TINIES, WE’RE IN THE PRIVATE BOX. THE WALL TO YOUR RIGHT IS ABOUT A 15-INCH TV. WHICH IS A LITTLE OVER 2000 FEET TO YOU GUYS. THAT’S HOW YOU’LL WATCH THE GAME ANYWHO, ENJOY YOURSELVES AS WE WILL BE DISTRIBUTING MICRO-CONSECCION STANDS FULL OF FOOD AND DRINK.”

 

Jon watched as the giant-keeper’s large hands descended with 500-foot long tweezers that contained building sized boxes as they were placed around the crowd. They were the concession-stands. The game was then turned on the TV as the million people awaited the random giants to come into their view from the heavens above. The giant Joy continued to stand above the tinies, as both the other-giant keepers took their seats. Jon watched the game in peace as he waited to be brought back to Micropolis to choose his room and end the long day.

 

After the game, the giant’s loaded back up the compartments of people into the limo and made there way back to the city. Once Jon was there they unloaded the people and carted them back to the city. Giant hands began descending placing the loads of people back onto the table that contained the city.

 

“OKAY LITTLE GUYS, YOU CAN GO AND CHOOSE ANY ROOM AVALIABLE IN THE CITY. THERE ARE SOME UNOCCUPIED BUILDINGS SO YOU SHOULD BE FINE.”

 

Jon walked out of his containment box and made his way into the city, where he found a small studio that every room was like that contained one bathroom, along with a great-room that contained a kitchen and sleeping area. Jon looked out his window at the three two-mile tall women looking over the city. One of them spoke.

 

“OKAY ONE LAST NOTE, TOMORROW MORNING YOU WILL ALL BE EXPLORING US KIND OF LIKE ROCK CLIMBING. WE WILL EACH REMOVE CERTAIN BUIDLINGS, SO DON’T BE SURPRISED IF YOU WAKE UP TO OUR HANDS LIFTING YOUR BUILDINGS UP INTO SPECIAL BUILDING CARRIERS INSTEAD OF WAITING FOR YOU TO GO TO THE CARRYING-CASES. GOODNIGHT.”

 

Jon continued to gaze out his window at the edge of the city as two of the keepers lifted up a 2,000 foot tall plastic protection covering over the miniature city for the night. He couldn’t believe he would be exploring a woman’s giant body the next day.