- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

More action and a small part of Alex's past is unmasked.

 

The lap was dark due to the power generator being destroyed and there were two bloody body's that had been shot to death. As Alex went down the main hall, he saw old dead men with white coats on laying on the ground. This was a massacre of horrors that only happened in nightmares with the light's flickering and the blood all over the floors and wall's. Alex hoped this guy who ever he happened to be got killed for this. At the same time fearing him even more so. Alex now was twitching at every little sound, ready to shoot him up. Then Alex felt a cold metal pressing at the back of his head like a gun. Oh snap Alex thought to himself I am going to die, but can't die Lilly needs me. A voice from behind said “ Who are you and what have you done to Lilly?” Alex quickly said “I am Alex and Lilly got into a car wreak. She is at the hospital right now and I did not want her to go in the state she's in so I took the call.” Oh your that guy said the voice from behind him. Alex said “Are you the leader of the black ops team, I think I remember you from when all your guys broke into my house. Yes you are him I know it.” “Yes I am and you are one lucky son of a gun that you are still alive. You can turn around now and call me price.” Alex then faced him and said that is cool that your name is like in the call of duty games. Price said “I don't play video games and saying that I am any thing like a game is why you are going to get killed if you stay. That I am way better than any one in a so called call of duty game at black ops. We do and have done thing's no one can even dare to even think about much less put it in a stupid game.” Alex said “I think I hear some thing” Price said in a quiet voice “I do too, he is on the 3rd door on the right. You stick to my rear and cover me. You must not have ANY remorse or delay in shooting him or he will kill you in a blink of an eye.” Alex said “I was a dealer, I know the business of putting lead in some ones head with out thinking.” Price said “We will talk about what kind of dealing you did later, for now just come on.” Alex hardens him self, letting his secret to most side take over. Price then faster then Alex could even believe opened the door half way, flash banged it, moved in and shot a guy in a ski mask right in the head. The guy had been shot a lot already, but due to his body armor none really did much. This shot to the head blasted the helmet in half and as his now dead body hit the floor bled out in a pool of blood pouring out from the back of his head. Alex had just stepped into the room after the body just hit the floor. All Alex could think to say was “WOW your fast man” Price said “You have to be the best of the best in this business. There is no room for 2nd, 2nd=death remember that boy and you will live.” The dead man on the floor was unmasked by Price. There was a hint of sadness in Prices voice as he said “That was Joe, I had hoped for Lilly sake that he could be helped.” Alex said “What does he have to do with Lilly? Are you also saying he had a mental problem? Price said “He was her bother and He was born with a rare mental disorder that we still have not named or really fully understand. She hoped for a cure one day even with the fact there has been no cures for genetic disorder's of any kind yet and the most you could likely hope for is a treatment. Lilly has always cared for him, but hated him at the same time.” Alex said “I will let her tell me the rest if or when she wants to talk about it.” Price said “Can I come with you to the hospital to see how shes doing?” Alex said “It would be a dishonor if you didn’t.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Alex and Lilly now have thing's they need to talk about. Will thing's ever be the same after the box is opened? Is Alex hideing more than just some hacking? What will they do about the lab after most of the staff is dead?

That's all for now