- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I am just starting on this one so any feed back would be nice, thank you.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Well I had a good idea before for one, but now it's gone. Hope this will do for my first one here.

Well it start's with the U.S of A and classified documents.


This lab is not in the first 48 states or any ware on earth. No this one is on the moon. This takes place in 2005-2015 So this lab has a crew of 10 and they all run “test” before “taking care of humans that the “man”, does not want around”. They have been made 10 to 50 times smaller by a drug that found some ware Texas in the year 1903 after some “odd” crash, but not really tested in till it was found again in 1947, the area it was found is classified. Now for what all this means, read on if you need the truth.

Out of the 10, 5 of them are guy's in there 40's, 3 in there 30's, one who is 18 and one girl who is 20. Now guy's in there 40's working in a lab or even in there 30's is not all that odd right, but 18 says I got to know how. The girl will come later.

How the 18 year old by the name of Alex got there is because he has a IQ of 180, hacked into a bank to buy a HD TV when he was 8, he hacked into all the schools in the state and gave every one A's and then changed it back just to see if he could when he was 10, Hacked into AT&T wireless and gave him self a free iphone when he was 12, Built his own smart-phone when he was 14 with 4G LTE, hacked xbox live and banned every one for in till the year 9999 aka prema ban when he was 17.

Then he hacked in to a Classified Lab and got inside info on the drug before he was 18. He was going to hack into every news station he could to get the word out on what the “man” was doing, but then the black ops team broke into his house. So as much as he knew saying noting was wrong, he took there “deal” to come work for “them” for life. But only if all his family never had to pay tax's ever again and got 100k a year to never having to think about cash again. So just after he did the deal, Little did he know that his girlfriend was looking in the back window and saw all of it. Her name was holly and was 17 years old, but that was the last thing she was thinking about. Because one of the guy's from the black ops team spotted her. He knew what had to be done for “the good of all”. Alex yelled run, get way from here before he.... bang, bang NO holly, bang and with that she was dead. He then put the gun down and said if only a cop have been around maybe she would have lived. A girl on the Black ops team who was about 20 looked in shock at how he was so fast to kill the poor girl even for some one of this line of work.

  He was known only as sicko and yes that was his code name his real name is unknown. One of the best killers out there. They say he has killed over 100 with his two hand's and 1000's in all. He has gone to even killing a 4 year old with a 9mm to the head. He did this to stop WW3, but even then he was almost fired. They did keep him, because if he had not killed the 4 year old, the Russian spy using him as a shield would have sent the launch message to all the U.S nuclear missile submarines.

Alex was in rage more than he had ever been before and quickly picked pocked the girl's 9mm hand gun and shot sicko in the head in 2/3 of a sec. Right after he dropped it and cried. The leader of the team before Alex could even react got sacked right in the head by the but of his M4 rife.

 

Chapter End Notes:

 Yes I know it's a bit corny, but I don't want a R rated story if I can help it. 

Edit: Well it became R any way, oh well. I would have rated PG-13 myself but they don't let me rate it that way.