- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a more shooting type of thing. I like this part best so far out of every thing I have wrote so far, but that's just me.

 

At the Hospital Lilly's phone rang, so Alex picked it up. A guy said “ Did you get the stolen drugs back yet? What's your ETA? Alex hung up realizing what Lilly had done to save him. Alex needed to wake her up now, he needed to know what was going on for sure. Alex took his hands and shook her a bit saying “wake up” . She was still out cold. The phone rang again with a text “ You need to come to HQ now, it's Joe” Alex had no idea who this “Joe” guy was but knew it wasn’t good.

Alex asked the doctor to get her up. The doctor said “ It would be unsafe to use any kind of drugs to wake her and we have tried all else that could be done. You will just have to wait.” Alex said “ thanks doc, I guess I will go home and wait then. Call my cell when she wakes up.” With that Alex took her phone, car keys and then went out in the parking lot to her car. Alex unlocked the car, opened up the back and removed the floor panel to get into the box with a MP5k and bag full of tools. He put on the bag, bullet proof vest and loaded the mp5 readying for this “Joe”. He texted HQ with Lilly's phone “Where is Joe, what did he do?” HQ Texted back “He is at the lap. No time for more just go now.” With that Alex Got in the car and floored it.

  Using what had to be the best GPS Alex has ever seen headed out to this “lap”. Alex said to the GPS “Man I am sure lucky you know where it is, I don't even know what lap I should be going to.” Alex knew that he could very well die today, but this was for Lilly. I can not let her down, when I was out for the count she helped me, Now it's my turn. As Alex got closer to what could be his death all he could think is Lilly must be a stronger better person than I am to do this for living. To go into such places knowing they can end your life right there and then and that there is no coming back. Alex never really had a fear of dieing, but this knowing that he was putting him self into a life and death mission sacred him. But there was no going back, he was going to do what had to be done.

Alex was less than 4000ft away when he saw a beat up car just outside of a small 1 floor lap with fencing in his way. It was getting dark at this time so Alex got out of his car and turned his small pocket flash light on. He then turned the Mp5K's light on and walked up the 20ft long by 10ft tall gate coated in barb wire. Alex looked on the ground to see 4 dead body’s. US army core was on two of them, one looked to be a general, but Alex did not want to look too closely. The last one had a white coat on. Alex now wanted to run fearing this would be a suicide mission. But who ever this was needed to be stopped. So Alex slowly advanced to plant a c4 pack from the bag he had. After Alex set it, Alex saw a small flash of light and then a small crack sound come from the lap. Alex backed off into the near by wood's fearing what had just happened to who ever was in there also hoping who ever did this maybe Joe was the one who got shot. After Alex had gotten about 200ft away from the gate into the wood's he pushed the button that blew up the C4 along with the gate. Alex was thinking after that: Lilly's car was fine good, she would have killed me if anything had happened to her corvette. Alex then ran up to the now gone gate, up the road into the parking lot and then stopped behind a bmw. Alex now was looking at the lap thinking: “Ok what's the best way to do this. I have shot a gun before, but I am no...” Just then a gun shot hit Alex's BMW cover. Alex's heart was racing, he has had this feeling before but it was still not any easier to get a grip on himself. Alex put the bag on the ground beside him, opened it to see a 1911 hand gun, 9mm and apc45 ammo, night vision glasses, and a small bag of pill's that had a Classified lapel on them with the words “do not remove from lap, do not eat or take. They are dangerous and should be handled with great care.” Alex then put the 1911 in his back pocket, put the NV on and waited for him to shoot again. Then the shooter shot three rounds by the BMW Alex was hiding behind. Alex then quickly came out and shot the MP5k full auto at the windows suppressing any one who dared to poke there head out. Alex ran to a car next to the back door and sat behind it to reload. The shooter popped up again fired 8 round's in a semi-auto pattern at Alex's clover. Alex hearing each round like it could be the last thing he hears, pull's it together and blazes to kick the back door down. Alex now entering the lap has his trigger finger ready, his eyes peeled and his ear's primed to hear any foot step's.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Alex need's to help Lilly any way he can, right?