- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

none

 

Lilly then went home to see that Joe was full size again already. She had guessed wrong about how long that would take. Joe was a bit horny right now, because Lilly was just raw hotness right now to him. He felt it again just like 13, but deeper. Lilly asked “Are you ok” Joe said in a anything but calm and collocated way “I need a fix, I need to ask you to do it again”. Lilly said “no I won't sleep with you again, it's not right.” Joe said “I would rather be dieing in your stomach acid then to be rejected by you right now.” Lilly was now turned on by this and felt guilty at the same time. She snapped out of it and said “I am with Alex right now and it's just not right for us to do such a thing again.” Joe said “ Have you done it yet? I know you must really want to if have not all ready”. Lilly said “ No, but..” Joe interrupted “Then if your not going to do him...” Lilly yelled “No way, no how am I going to..” With that Joe went for the kiss And said “I know you better your still the same loveable sex wanting sis you ware when...” Lilly interrupted with heavy breath “Just do me now” Then Lilly got up out of bed after the business had been done and felt guilt like she never had before. She wanted to cry her dirty self to sleep after she had betrayed Alex in such a way with her own bother. She had to tell him, but knew it would be over. Lilly did not want it over just over one mistake. She Cried in misery thinking it's going to over and it was all her fault. He would never forgive me she told herself. Lilly after laying in the wet bed crying for 3 hours saw it was 4pm. She crawled out of bed with guilt engraved on her face went to clean her self. She still in a bit of shock that last night even happened, wishing that lust did not take over yet again. Lilly was filled with shame and guilt knew that there was only one way to deal with this. Joe was still asleep on the floor after the very long night to say the lest. Lilly needed to spend the night at Alex's to not want to do Joe again. Lilly nearly falling apart at the seems, went into the car to head on over to Alex's house. Lilly nearly ran over a dog on the road on the way. Then just a mile away from his house, Lilly run's a stop sign and hit's a 18 wheeler at 50mph head on as it was turning. Alex waiting for her by the main road see's all of it and makes a run for her car. Shreds of metal were every ware it was like a war zone. Lilly's car was a totaled and she was passed out bleeding all over the seats. She had cuts all over and her head had taken a hit. Alex rushed to get the door open Yelling “ Some one help me get her out”. After the hardest pull he could manage it opened just so that he could get her out. Alex then called 911 for help after he had gotten Lilly out. Lilly was out cold but ok for now, but she needed a hospital soon for the bleeding. Alex went in the van with her to the hospital after they arrived.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Well that's all for now. hang for a bit