- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I am not the best at coming up with names, so any help here would be nice.

No spill's this time, Ok the title but that's it you free loaders.

 

Lilly saw Alex was very upset with himself and ran over to him and asked in a soft sweet voice “ Are you ok, do you need to talk about any thing”. Alex said “I know you told me not to, but I can't help it. I can't stop feeling like I could and should have done something. I..I can't deal with this any more. I don't think I can live with myself, I don't know how to get over this.” Lilly Now start's crying because of what she did to Joe. Alex shocked Asked “What's wrong” Lilly with tears in her mystifying blue eye's said “I have something I need to tell you, but I can barely think to even say it.” Alex said “ It's ok if you need time and I am sorry for dumping my”...Lilly interrupted “ BUT I need to tell you just please hear me out.” Alex said “It's ok I will hear you out and try to help in any way I can.” Lilly then say's that she swallowed her brother alive. Then brakes down in tears. Alex asks what do you meen? Lilly then tells him how he tried to kill her and then ate him. Then how he is now ok. Alex is in shock, but at the same time some how thinks it was cool that to Joe she was a predatory giant who then was able to 100% swallow him alive. Alex Then snapped out of his train of his thought and said “It's ok he is still alive and I think he is lucky he did not die after what he tied to kill you. You were just protecting yourself Lilly.”Lilly still crying said “But he could no longer do any thing to me after I shrank him and I still swallowed him alive for”... she could say no more as the guilt was taking over. Alex said “It's ok, I know dealing with your feeling's can be hard and that it's hard to do the right thing.” Lilly said “I have been so hurt ever sense my boyfriend died 2 long years ago yet now feel's like yesterday. I don't want to feel the way I do any more, Alex please just hold me.” Alex feeling like he needed to do this after all she has done for him did as she asked and held her gently. Lilly even feeling guilty about all she has done and knew he may not be ready for it took the plunge and kissed him right there on the front deck in his arms. Alex felt alive again, he felt her lips on him working like magic lighting him up in way holly did not. Even with this he normally would have needed space, but he knew that she really needed this right now so he let her lead the kiss. It was a selfless act to him right now, because all he cared about was that she would be happy from this. Lilly was in pure bliss that Alex had finally let her do this. But she wanted more so she quickly pushed Alex to the front door while kissing him, then opened the door forcing him to the floor. Alex was over come by this, because he was not ready at all for this level of making out. But it felt really good remembering it's for her not him. Lilly gasping for air as her warm lips off him, said in a low soft sexy voice “ let me spend the night, I know you want to.” Alex was going crazy, because he not think it would feel so good. Holy was a good kisser, but Lilly was a hot melt you away excellent kisser. Very fired up part of his body was saying just YES YES YES DO IT. Then his guilt kicked in and said how could you let your girlfriend die and then a week later have sex with some one else? Lilly was waiting for him to speak, but saw that he was just trying to breath so she laid on top of him waiting for him to say yes. Alex was now split right in half. Alex and holy have never slept together because they did not think it is right. It did not ever feel right to Alex to do such a thing in till marriage. Now Alex wanted to let Lilly have her way with him, but then some how he imagined holy was in the room. This holly said what about me, did you not care about me? How is this respect to our time together? How could you do this to me? I was the only girl who cared about you. I did every thing for you, we were best friends and I was always there for you even when all your friends abandoned you for doing drugs. I helped you get out, I hid you from the law. I took care of you in so many ways. Yet you are going to betray my memory by jumping in bed with her and...Lilly interrupted this guilt trip by slowly licking him and then kissing him as she started to rock him. Alex wanted to give in so badly and knew that Lilly really wanted this, but Alex could not just do this like holy never happened and doing it now with her would be wrong. Alex has only met Lilly a week ago and sex before... then was interrupted again by Lilly as felt her soft gentle hand slowly unzip him.

Alex then pushed Lilly off himself and said “I just can't do this right now it's too soon.” As tears of guilt came off his face. Lilly then started to cry, because Alex didn’t care for her. Lilly felt like a monster because of what she has done to Joe and then making Alex hate her because of it. Alex said “It's just me ok, it has nothing to do with”... Lilly yelled in a teary voice “It has every thing to do with me, I killed a poor fish by eating him alive, almost killed my own brother by swallowing him alive and just to make my self feel better I pull this on you knowing your still.. still..” Lilly can not speak anymore as she brakes down into a crying mess on the bed. Alex said “It will be ok, I will help you. Just calm down, it's going to be ok because I know you are good. I know it in my heart that you are a good girl. I also need you because I think you are the only one left who cares about me any more.” Lilly then is lifted by Alex saying he actually need's her. Lilly still feel's the need to sleep with him, but knows it's too soon. So Lilly said “really you need me and think of me as the only one left who cares about you”. Alex said “Yes I really do feel that way about you Lilly.”

After that Alex and Lilly talked for a bit. Lilly then said “I have to go home now I guess.” Alex said “Ok, hey when can we do this again?” A smile came across Lilly's face as she said “How about tomorrow at 5?” Alex said “See you then”

 







Chapter End Notes:

Well he was not the only one who felt guilty. Now what will they do now? Only CH7 knows for sure.