- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks again for the feedback and I will try to do some editing on what I did before. For now I have what happens next.

 

Then as the high quickly dissipated the guilt set in and she ran in to the restroom to puke him back up. Lilly quickly stuck her finger in her mouth and pushed it all the way to the uvula. Then she felt her stomach began the process of forcing the content back up. Lilly said “You better thank me for thi”.... Then it all came out as she bent over the sink. Watching the yellow liquid come out from her mouth on to the sink, she saw 1 gold wish still flopping around. Then her stomach started up again and once more a 2nd stream of yellow come out with one more goldfish and then she felt something like Joe kicking coming up her throat and now slitted past her teeth and into the sink. Lilly was for the first time in her life glad to see him ok. Joe was begging for forgiveness and said he needs help. He tells her that he has a alliterate personally that is really messed up and that he just needs help. Lilly has never seen him this way before and somewhat enjoys watching him say HE messed up than try to blame it on her or someone else. Lilly says “I am sorry for trying to kill you in such a Horrible way, but I was very angry at you for blaming me for something I wish I could change and could do nothing about and then on top of that trying to kill me for peat sake”. Joe said “ok, but why did you seem to be so so ( Joe was feeling a chill down his spine as he said this)horny like you were being... Lilly started to brake down crying because could not deal with the fact that she got off on eating him with her fish. One she could still feel in her stomach by the way was making her feel this way. Joe stopped and said “It's ok, I know some feeling's can be really odd and I still feel bad about asking you to sleep with me when we were kids”. Lilly said “ I know you have always had your issues, but you are a good guy who try’s to take up for the ones you love. And that you are just having a extra hard time because of your”... Joe injected “No it's not all right that every time I feel something it blows all out of proportion. I need help, I can't take this any more. You need to do what mom was unwilling to do before she died and lock me up.” Lilly said “lock you up, lock you up ware”... ( Her mind flashed with him back in her stomach again and how it would feel) Lilly then said before Joe could reply “I could swallow you alive again and you could talk to the goldfish that's still in there.” Joe said “Cut it out, you know that's not what I meant. I need to be”... Before he could say any more Lilly picked him up with one hand and bent over to lick the two goldfish in the sink. Joe watched as she slowly Licked the goldfish with her long wet now dripping tongue. Then after cleaning them with it, Joe watched her eye's light up again like before when she ate him. Joe screamed “No Lilly snap out of it, you don't want to do this”. Lilly then realized what she was doing and stopped. She then put the goldfish in a cup by sink and went into the bedroom to put them back into the tank. They ware stressed, but should make it. Lilly's 3rd fish was not so lucky, because just then her stomach felt like it had done something. And then BURPPPPP...... she knew that he must have been passed on into the next part of her digestive system dead or nearly dead because she could not feel him no more. She is the medic for the black ops team so she knows a bit about how the body works. She then said to Joe “I have to put you back in your box. You should be big again by tomorrow.”Joe was thinking is that he must be really messed up now to imagine all of this. That he wished he had not screwed her when he was 13. Well and if today was real that he wished he would have never tried to kill her, because deep down he loved her. In what way he does not know ever sense he was 13.

  Lilly tried to call Alex to tell him that's she is running late, but he does not pick up. Lilly now fearing something may have happened to him, run's out to the car with yellow stains still on her shirt to go to his house. On the road she thinks: I almost killed Joe. I never really liked him after I had slept with him, but this went too far. And did I really hate him or was I hoping to replay 13 all over again. No way would I ever want to do that again with him would I? Lilly then went back to when Alex said he wanted to die. He wouldn't do that after I helped him, would he? She worried for the rest of the drive in till she saw him out side his house crying.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next time, more will be known about Joes "issues" and about her past with him. Also maybe a bit of Alex's as well.