- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The tile is all I am giving

 

Lilly was just about to head on out when, her brother (Joe) broke the door down. He said it's pay back time and I am getting paid for all I have been beat with due to you joining the black ops team and getting his wife killed. Lilly said that she tried to save her, but it was too late. Joe said That's BS and she would still be here if she had done her job. Lilly said that she was sorry, but that she had no idea his wife would have been killed by a enemy black ops agent.

 Joe then pulled out his M9 and said a life for a life. Lilly said she had been helping Alex get better and that black ops HQ had no idea that any one was going to.. BS!!! Yelled Joe BS you lier, they are the man. They know all that crap. Then he started shooting like a mad man, because he was one. Lilly got hit in the leg, jumped over the couch and then hid. Joe was saying just come out, I don't bite only shoot. HA HA HA OH Yea I am going to KILL you sis. Lilly was in disbelief of what he was doing. But knew she could not just sit there. So she put some of the drug in a needle and waited for him. As he got closer, her heart beat went higher and higher.

Then like her training had drilled into her, it kicked in and with that shot him with the drug needle. He stood 2in tall on the floor and this turned Lilly on, because for all her life he was all ways a prick about every thing. He all way’s wanted and got the best of every thing because he pushed and cried and made a big fuss about every little thing.

He even wanted me to be his secret girlfriend when he was 13, because no girl was willing to do more than kiss him. He wanted to get deeper and after I saw him on the laptop so desperate to do this for months. I slept with him after mom left us for a weekend for our self’s. He paid me all the money he had so that I would do it. I wish every day I did not feel sorry for him then, because it was one of my biggest regret's of my life.

  Lilly said that's for sleeping with me and for trying to kill me. Joe was in shock at what she had done, but was still full of rage. He shot Lilly with his now very small M9. Lilly who was a giantess to him, bent over towering over him at 175FT tall Just looked at him and then her stomach made some very loud digestive sounds. Lilly now really turned on by the idea of licking all over him, sucking slowly enjoying his taste and then slipping him down her mouth into her throat swallowing him alive. Lilly made a MMMMMMMM sound that Joe could very clearly hear. Lilly's stomach growled as she looked at Joe, wanting him inside of her. Lilly laid on the ground in front of him with her lips right in front of him and in a soft sexy voice said I am going to lick you just get a taste. Then suck on you like I did that night when we were 13. After that my tongue is going to ... Then she stopped seeing Joe was begging on his hands, knees and kissing her foot for forgiveness. This she liked, it was a power trip for at lest a min just watching him as he is about to pee himself. Lilly then say's I am not ready to forgive you yet, I will not hurt you today so long as you stay in the box I am about to put you in. After this she put's him in the box and places it under her bed.

 After her head clears, Lilly realizes that she was going to kill him had she not snapped out of it. Not only this, but that killing by eating him alive she would liked it, no she would have loved the way he would wiggle down into her gut to be slowly... She can't take it any more. She has to swallow him alive and well. She rushed back into her bed room and pulls the box out. Joe looks in horror as now his sister Lilly with her pretty white teeth and hot pick tongue are staring him in the face wanting him to go inside. Lilly reaches for Joe slowly with her getting horny just thinking about him screaming and then going into her lips then past her teeth and into her stomach. Lilly then slowly beings him closer to his fate. Lilly is so turned on now that even with her starving she needs to wait so that she can make it even more painful by licking him rapping her tongue around him as she feels like coming undone. She has pet goldfish that she won two days ago and now she's going to swallow them alive with Joe. With Joe in her mouth and her stomach growling she catch's the goldfish with her long talon like fingers in there bowl one by one and put's them in her hot wet steamy mouth with Joe. Now she has her 3 fish and Joe in her mouth, she can't take the wiggling in her mouth any longer and swallow's them all alive. Joe screams at the top of his lung’s NO DON'T EAT ME! Lilly can feel all of them going down and moans in bliss like this MMMMMMMMMMMM Ohhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmm yea now that is a turn on.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Will what she's done change her, will she ever be with Alex after this?