- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If you are sad, don't read this part. It's a bit of a sad part.

 

After that Alex was out cold and they left a note with a phone number. Alex woke up in bed, his bed and saw a note on the table with the phone number on it. He was thinking what kind of sick chick would try to hit on me the same day my GF got killed. What he said to himself out loud half-awake was what this phone # for. He then saw he had only been out for a few hours and it was about 7pm same day.

Then Alex felt a band aid was on his head and neck. It hurt, but not nearly as bad as watching holly his one and only get shot 3 times and die just like that. Alex felt like he did not want to live anymore. If he was only more like the ofter kids in school that did not mange to hack into classified labs and try to tell every one what he saw, she would still be alive.

As Alex broke down into tears, he told himself that he should die for what he has done. But just before Alex could think any more about dieing, his head hurt even more and he passed out. Alex woke up yet again, but this time to a white girl who seemed about 20 who face was towering over him. Alex very quickly realized that he was about 2 ½ in tall. She seemed to be about 5 foot 10 and had one of the most captivating blue eyes that he had ever seen, but quickly felt like puking for thinking like that just after Holly died. She watched him as he was doing all of this and then said I used a small amount of the drug to help you heal. You were going into a coma, this drug does more than make you smaller you know. She also said that is was painfully crushing to watch sicko kill her like that. Then it came to Alex, she was part of the black ops team and had used her gun to kill sicko with. Alex tried to say he was sorry for taking her gun, But she could not make out the words right. She told Alex to step up into her hand so that she could put him next to ear so she can hear him.

  Alex repeated himself and she said, I am glad you did,because I think that guy was a monster. Alex started to cry his eye ball's out again because of all of this, watching holly die and being 2 ½ in tall made him think he was going crazy. She said it's ok I am not going to hurt you and if there was any thing she could do, just ask. Alex said, but she DIED because I am a dumb prick who hacks too much. I should die for this, die for letting her die, die for putting her at risk. She said there was no way for you to know she would be killed and to know what would happen. Never say you should die for something you had no power over. Alex said but I put her at risk.... Stop she said You could never known that she would have been put at risk. Please Alex try and forgive your self or at lest don't kill yourself. People care for you and they don't want to feel the same way your feeling now. What your mom think if was here right now. Alex said your right and I would never kill my self it's just it hurt's so much. I feel like I failed in my duty to keep her safe as my girlfriend and some one who I cared about deeply. ( Alex was crying even more just as he was feeling better.) She said I know how you feel, I lost my boyfriend when we were in a mission in china. I felt like you, did not want to live, like I am a failure, but I made it. It was one if not the hardest thing's to deal with, but I made it. Alex said I am sorry and I will try and make it. She said Thanks and I will help any way I can. By the way my name is Lilly, sorry I did not tell you sooner. Alex said that's ok and would you like to talk some more.( He had stopped crying now) They talked for 2 hours strait, about thing's like when they were born, games, all the hacking Alex did, what they like to do and more. It was about 9pm when they stopped talking and then Alex began to grow back to 6 foot tall. They both then felt a feeling they know very well, Lilly more than Alex. But then Alex said I can't do this right now, my one and only girlfriend I have ever had died. I can't say I don't still feel any for her, because I do. I meen she died today, I would never forgive myself if I let her go. Lilly said I understand and that was not her intent. (Lilly was thinking she wanted to kiss him and then likely make out on the bed, but had realized how it would have hurt him.) Alex said it's ok and that I just need some time and space.(Alex was thinking to him self: In truth I wanted to at lest kiss Lilly or hold her, but could not do it right after holly died.)Lilly said Ok take all the time you need and if you need any thing call the number I left on the table. Alex said good by and hope to see you soon.