- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Some GTS, Goldfish die in this one so if you don't like that skip this one.

 

 

Alex then half-awake got out of bed and grabbed a pill jar sticking out from Lilly's pants on the floor. Alex back was hurting and he could not read it very well so he took one thinking it was a pain pill. Lilly then slowly opened her eye's and said “Good morning sweetly.” Alex then turned around and said “That pain pill does not feel right.” Lilly then fully opened her eye's in shock and said “what pain pill's.” Alex said “ I am sorry for taking one out of your pant's it's just my back.” Lilly was in shock that he took pain pill's for back pain, because she left them in the bathroom and he said pants. Then she yelled “Alex that is not a pain pill is the drug in pill form.” Alex said “I didn’t know they made a pill out of it. Am I going to, I don't feel so good.” Lilly watched as Alex got smaller and smaller in till he was about 2 ½ in tall like the first time this happened.

Alex then passed out as he became 2 ½ in tall again. His mind was thinking how long will this pill last? Does this kind even let you come back to full size.. Now his mind shut off as he went into a deep sleep. Lilly got out of bed and saw his small body laying on the floor not moving. Lilly said in a worried voice “Alex are you ok?....Move if your ok.” Lilly then yelled with out thinking “Alex say something”. With no reply, she knew he was not ok and feared the worst. Lilly had to act fast so She quickly, but carefully bent over and picked him up with her right hand. Lilly's blue eye's focused on him to see if he was still moving, watching his chest for any sign he was alive. She then after what seemed like forever in side a fear locked mind, she saw some sign his lungs are still working. Lilly Then gently placed Alex on the pillow and bent over to read what the pill sticker had to say.

 It read: Prototype drug-xs117 to pill form, Not to be confused with Drug-xts117 that is less contradicted and does not last as long.

  Build date: 1/1/2014

Production number: 1

Number of pill's per container: 10

  effective Pill effect time: One pill per 24 hour's, do not take more than one per 24 hours due to unknown side effects.

Lilly read in horror at the idea that not only was this drug lasted longer than the kind she was used to, but that this was a Prototype she took. What will happen to Alex, What would HQ do to the two of them if they ever found out? What if Alex die's because I took some pill's from the lap? I don't know if I can go on, I … Then Lilly tear's begin to swell up and she can hardly think about any thing but how stupid she was to leave such a thing laying around with out telling Alex and how he could die or for all she knows be stuck that way forever. Lilly tear's fell on Alex in a water fall, but he did not respond. Lilly looked at him still as a statue, all most lifeless just because she left a stupid now possibly deadly bottle of pill's in her pants. Lilly then regained some composure to think of how to help him. Alex from her view point was a near motionless body, a fairly good looking one at that. Lilly bent over to lightly kiss him and then got up slowly as not to hurt him resting on the pillow on the bed. As she got up, her stomach moaned and then sizzled. The hunger hit her almost like a tuck, she needed something to eat. So Lilly then turned around and walked down the hall and looked to a open door into the basement where she saw a fish tank, her mind then flashed back to when she swallowed the goldfish and how it filled her lust. Her stomach then replied by a long Grable followed by a painful sizzle sound. Lilly then looked at the tank full of feeder goldfish for Alex's salt water fish that she really was not interested in. But she now was very interested to go into the basement and have a closer look at the goldfish.

Lilly slowly comes up to the tank towering over it, bending over to look inside watching the fish swimming like they have all the time in the world, unaware that they are going to be eaten by something. Lilly can feel her mouth watering and her stomach hungers for live pray. She want's to just have a lick so badly that she then slowly put's her hand in the tank full of goldfish. The fish begin to swim away with more speed as her hand get's closer. Her deep blue hungry eye's are locked on the goldfish and her hand plunges into the water of the fish tank feeling the small goldfish swim against her skin on her hand. Feeling them wiggle as they past her fingers made her even more hungry and felt the need to eat one down her spine and in the pit of her stomach. Lilly was losing composure with having to swallow her hot spit and sweat running down her legs. Her stomach moaned again for food, she was starving. She then lost control and closed her hand into a fist trapping two small fish.

  Lilly then with her hand still closed pulled it out of the water with her two new “pet's”. She was charged with both hunger and lust to swallow them both alive. Lilly says to the goldfish as she opens her hand by a crack just so that they could see her fire red hair, lush ocean blue eyes and flawless white, but tan skin “Would you little guys like to play in my mouth?” She then hangs her hand over her mouth and say's “In you go” with that her hand drop's the goldfish on to her dripping hot tongue rolling out like a red carpet waiting for it's “guest” to come.

She quickly sucked the two goldfish into her mouth feeling them flopping and wiggling for dear life. Lilly could feel her mouth surceasing saliva, her stomach turn and her pleasure shooting up her spine. Her stomach moaned a little wanting her to just eat already. Lilly thought to her self, You will get them in just a min. I need to feel them a little, it just feel's so good. I can't believe that swallowing poor goldfish could feel so good, but I am starving. Lilly just felt them now able to swim in her mouth due to all the saliva surceasing around them. The poor goldfish are trapped in a dark hot wet soft cave with big white teeth around them. Lilly is now soaked in sweat and feel's one swimming in the back of her mouth. Lilly moan's in bliss as she sends them down her throat and swallow's them both alive. The goldfish both still in shock, feel a soft bumpy almost wall like thing lift them both to a hard plate, then felt it pushing them in till they fall and then are pulled down a tube into a hot pool of burning water.

Lilly was wetting her self as she felt them wiggle so lively down her throat. After they hit her stomach, Lilly felt some guilt. But then she thought they are going to be eaten anyway, so it may as well be me. No Alex would not want this for me, how can I eat poor living fish just for pleasure? Then Lilly felt them against her stomach walls trying to get out and with out thinking moaned in bliss. Her stomach sizzled pouring acid on to the poor fish as they felt there flesh melting away fighting to get out. Lilly was over come with a lust to swallow more of them. She tried to resist but it quickly got the best of her as she ran to the desk to get the net laying there. Her lust full mind could only think of swallowing as many as she could fit into her flat near empty stomach.

Lilly very horny and starving grabbed the net to plunge into the tank catching as many poor little living meals as she could. She wasted no time pulling them one by one out of the net, wiggling and even jumping around trying hopelessly to get away from ending up inside this giant human girl. As she swallowed the first one she could feel him side all the way down and then react to her hot burning stomach acid. She quickly after swallowing the first fish, picked up the a 2nd fish and slipped him in her mouth then swallowed hard and fast feeling him being swallowed and pulled down her throat into her acid pit with his friends.

  She took the rest and ate the 5 fish that where left, swallowing them one at a time feeling them each fight there way down. The fish having watched there fellow tank mates being dropped one by one into her mouth that had big white teeth and a menacing wet pink tongue that pulled them in and then her lips closed before a loud gulping sound where they are never seen again. The fish where in a panic room with no where to go, but inside this hot girl's stomach. Lilly now was turned on all the way, there was no going back, every one of the goldfish is going to slide down her throat and into her stomach wiggling and jumping around before they are done being slowly melted by her stomach acid's.

  Lilly's hunger filled mind came up with an idea to eat them faster. So she picked up the small fish tank and took it with her in a frantic lust filled pace to the kitchen where she put the net over the sink and began to tilt the tank over into the net over the kitchen sink watching them swim for dear life knowing that death awaits them in that net. Her stomach was still very far away form being full, as it roared, growling and sizzling for more.

  After she got at lest 30 of the poor wiggling fish in her net, she carefully brought the net up to her wet lip's parting to a pink cave filled with white crystals and a long hot pink tongue reaching out to them awaiting there drop. As Lilly tilted the net upward and over to her mouth, the poor fish could now smell there doom as her breath came over them and her mouth getting wetter by the second.

As the net was being tilted forward, the goldfish tried to swim or even jump out of the net. As the first fish landed on Lilly's bottom lip, a fish form the middle of the pile of goldfish jumped and as luck would have it found himself in the back of her mouth. This made her swallow him in a quick reflex of her throat sending him on down into the pit of death with his friends, some now dead from the acid melting there flesh.

This delayed her and she said as her warm breath blew across them “That was so nice to have a willing meal, he is just swimming in my warm pool don't you all want to join him to see your friend's?” With this she quickly tilted the net into her mouth and felt the pile of living fish enter her. They tickled her mouth all over with there wiggles of desperate survival. After about 7 of them where in her mouth, she could not take it any more and closed her mouth with a loud hard gulp. Lilly was lit on fire with bliss as they all slit down her throat. When they hit her stomach, Lilly could feel her stomach wall's being hit my fish looking for a way out of there worst nightmare.

  There where still a lot left, so to send even more down her throat faster she dumped the net full of goldfish into a tall glass and filled it with some water. The goldfish where growing tired as they were dieing from lack of oxidation due to not being in water. Some where taking there last just as a water fall came from above, filling this rounded tank they where in. The fish were likely hopping this would be it for them and would get to live another day, but no such luck for them as there tank was lifted upward to her lip's. As the glass of water filled with goldfish got closer to her waiting lips, her mouth salivated greatly waiting for them to be inside.

  Then she brought the glass up to her lips and tilted it upward slowly watching the pack of fish try to swim away from the warm soft looking cave. With her mouth open, the fish began to slide down into her mouth past her teeth into the back where they got forced down a long tube before landing in a pool full of acid and fish, some of them with half there flesh gone melted into the pool of acid.

  As they went down gulp full after gulp full like a stream of water down a river, Lilly could feel them fill up her belly. Her stomach felt more and more like a pop corn maker, as they went down with more and more of them swimming and jumping around. After the glass was void of any fish, her stomach rumbled and out came a burp due to swallowing the fish/water mix so fast. She saw two goldfish are still left in the fish tank with very little water. Lilly bent over and cupped her hands around the two fish basely stuck in place due to how low the water was.

Lilly then with out really thinking took them into the bathroom with her hands closed around the two poor fish. She went over to the bathtub, turned the warm water on and Then also checked to make sure they could not swim down the drain before opening her hands and dropping the two goldfish in the tub. Lilly didn't know why, but she wanted to play with them. So still feeling them pop corn in her stomach, started to undress for getting in the tub. The two goldfish really had no idea what this giant hot predator had in mind for them, but did not care because they were in nice warm water again. Lilly then after undressing stepped into the tub and bent down in till she could just fall back and relax feeling the “pop corn” in her stomach pop with it sending pleasure nearly all over her body. The two fish freaked as this giant white monster got in the lake they now are stuck in.

  Lilly just moaned in pleasure feeling them fighting against her stomach in desperation trying to live. All Lilly wanted to do now was soak in bliss, but as her stomach stopped being tingled by the movement of living fish guilt came over her as she thought about how she swallowed them all alive for lust. She ended so many of the fishes life's just because she was hungry and for pleasure. Lilly laid in the tub thinking about how she could have done this. Lilly thought how could I do this to living thing's like that, they died in such a painful way just because I wanted to get high. What will Alex think when I have to tell him I ate all his fish? Will he even want to be around with me knowing I killed so many poor fish with my own stomach acid? Are we over because of this? Then Lilly cried as the two goldfish watched not knowing what this was about or what it ment for them.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Alex will come next, I just could not seem to end this part no matter what.

 P.S I would really like feedback if you have the time. Thanks