- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Is Alex just being Mr feeling guilty as per norm or is this something else?  

 

As Alex and Lilly entered Alex's house, Lilly said “So I guess we are really together now right?” Alex said with a bit of nervousness in his voice “I think so” Lilly said with a rare shyness “There is something I should tell you Alex.” Alex said “You really don't have to tell me if you don't want too.” Lilly says “But It was so wrong, I..I feel so ashamed that I” Alex cut her off by making likely the most bold move he had ever done and kissed her. Then let go and said “if you slept with any one because I pushed you away it's okay I forgive you.” Lilly then said “Thank you so much for this, I have never met a guy as kind and forgiving as you are.” Tension was building up inside them both, but Alex more than Lilly for once due to she still feeling guilty. Alex said “ And I have never met a more caring and beautiful girl in my life.” Lilly could tell Alex was starting to want her so she said “You really think I am the most beautiful girl you have ever met?” Alex said in the most truthful voice said “ I really do and I am not just saying that.” Alex could hardly control what his mind wanted to do, he was hoping for a very long part 2 hospital ordeal.

Then She teased “If you ment it then come with me and we can... get undone.” Alex's mind was just shot with lighting hearing the words “undone”. It had been building up like mad. Alex was about to melt with just the idea of her being his girlfriend, but now they were really going to have sex. Alex just said “O..k” Lilly then pulled him into the bed room and said in a playful voice “Are you ready to get laid for the first time.” Alex was now really wanting to give in, his mind was on fire and his body was burning wanting to do it now. Alex's mind lost control as he with out thinking said “Yes” Lilly with out a word grabbed Alex to pull him in and started making out with him very passionately. Alex was 110% in bliss, he wanted to just enjoy the ride with out thinking at all about his past, but as they made out on the bed.

 Alex had flash back's to when he was working for the dealers and then saw holly again telling him how he had failed to honor her. Alex said to her in his mind “ You are dead and I am not going to push her away any more.” The Holly said “You can't be with her, shes a slut.” Alex said “I don't care what you or I guess what I think you would think thinks, I love her and I need to move on.” Then Holly said “Do you even know who she slept with? I know who it was and it was the most sick and twisted thing I ever saw.” What do you meen you saw it alex said to the holly in his mind. Holly said “I saw it because I am not dead, I am the real Holly. I was taken to a lab and now I have slowly become more awake.” Alex said to Holly “Why can you only get to me and why wait to tell me now?” Holly says “Because I was only some what awake and still don't feel right, but I am slowly getting better.” Then in a flash Holly is gone.

 Alex then softly pushed Lilly off and said “I think Holly is trying to get to me.” Lilly then said “Holly is dead Alex, I know your still feeling a bit guilty. Just come back to bed and we can talk about it tomorrow.” Lilly was turned on big time and did not want some dead chick to get in the way. That and she really did care for Alex. She just did not want him to be alone just because who he cared about died. She wanted better than that for him. Alex then said with remorse “I can't do this right now, I am a failure because I hurt or kill people with every choice I make. I can't stop hurting, I can not stop seeing her in my head.” Lilly was shocked and started to cry with tears running out of her pure blue eye's as she said “You lied to me, you said you where over Holly. You sick self serving jerk” Alex said “It's not like that, I think they took her to some top secret lab and did some thing to her.” Lilly said “ But shes dead Alex” Alex said “I know, but she said they took her and that she did not really die.” Lilly then was thinking for a min and said “There is no lab on earth that can do what your talking about. I am really sorry this has hurt you so, but you must move on from her.” With that Lilly slowly leaned in closer and said “Just let go and enjoy your self.” Alex only managed to say “But” before she quickly pulled back to bed and forcefully kissed him. Lilly all way's loved the way it felt to over power him this way even if it was a bit wrong. Alex just caved, because he really wanted to feel her again. They both made out for hours before going to sleep. Lilly did not want to push too hard with the way he feel's now.

 

Chapter End Notes:

You don't get a hint this time. Sorry :)