- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A hole in alex's past is about to be put on the spotlight.

P.S I don't really have much time to do this as I would like so sorry about that.

 

Alex and Price then made it to the hospital to see Lilly. All Alex could think was will she forgive me for what I have done and did I reject her when she needed me the most? Price knew what he had to tell her was likely going to make her hate him, but mostly it would crush her having lost so much already.

 Price wanted to talk to Lilly first and Alex agreed. Price open's the door slowly and says “How are you feeling” Lilly manages to say “Fine, where did Alex go and why are you here?” Price just stands there looking down and look's at her. Lilly then after a few secs says in a frantic quick voice “Don't tell me you killed Alex, Just please any thing but that.”Price said Alex is fine, it's Joe.” Lilly said “Are you saying Joe is dead.” Price said “I had to shoot him because he found the lap and killed just about every one. I went in there alone and killed him. He had to be stopped, I wish that I did not have to kill him. I am sorry” Lilly said “I know” as she broke down into tears. Price held her as she cried on him, with a tear that came out of his eye. He would never let any one see it of course, but he did care for Lilly. Price then said to Lilly “It's ok, it's going to be ok your part of the team we will make it. We always do and always will.” Lilly then let go and asked if she could talk to Alex alone. Price said “sure he is right out side the door.”

 Price walked out of the room and said to Alex “I told her I was the only one at the lap, lets keep it that way and if you ever hurt her I will rip your gut's out myself. Am I clear?” Alex just said “Yes Sir” Price said “Also about the dealer thing you better watch your self because I will be watching you” With that Price left the hospital. Alex knew Lilly would not like his secret past, but had to tell her any way. Alex wished so right now that she would forgive him for his past and kiss him again. Alex knew hacking was one thing, but full auto gun's dealing was a way bigger ball game that would not be so easy to forgive.

 Alex went in the room where Lilly was recovering and said “Hi Lilly I am just glad that your awake and ok.” Lilly said “I am glad your okay as well, I worried about you. Price made it sound like you died for a sec.” Alex said “I am sorry about Joe, I wish there was something I could do for you.” Lilly started crying as she said “There is something I have to tell you and your going to hate me for it.” Alex said “I can't imagine you could tell me any thing that would down play the fact I was....”(Alex started to cry at this point knowing he could lose her forever, but she had to know. She was too good to me not to know this.) Alex continued “a drug and gun dealer when I was 15 in till I was 17. I sold full auto gun's online and made them myself. I helped drug dealers hack into banks to hide money. I then killed every one of the dealers I worked for by bombing there HQ, hacking into the FBI to give them all the info to get them all. I took care of my boss by taking one of my homemade RPG's and blowing his house up. I managed to keep this information that I did any of this out of the Gov hands, but it does not change the fact I did it. I did it because they found me telling they would kill me and any one I cared about. They shot up the officer's that responded to my 911 call and had all the news stations report it was just some guy who was mad because he got fired and killed him self after killing the officer's. I did not know what to do, they herd about me and wanted my skills in hacking. I am so sorry that I kept this form you, it's just I...” Alex broke down into a water fall of tears saying “I am sorry, I have made so many mistakes. I don't know how you will forgive me, but I need you to.” Lilly says “I understand Alex, it's ok I forgive you.”

 Lilly said this wishing she had the guts to tell him what she did. But Lilly wanted Alex so badly. She wanted to just hold him as he was now crying on her. Lilly just held him and said “It's ok I know you did what you had to. You were just trying to protect your loved ones.” Alex then said “Your all ways so nice to me and all I have done is push you away, I am sorry.” Lilly then perked up a bit and said “ It's ok, I understand that losing your girlfriend was hard on you and to take your time.” Alex said “No it's not ok.” Alex then went in for the kiss and Lilly then quickly took over as she pulled him in on to the hospital bed.

 They made out for a few min, but then a nurse came in to the room. Alex quickly got off the bed and wiped his mouth off. The nurse said “She is ready to go now, just need to sign her out.” The nurse could not help to think that she wished that was her on the bed. Alex said “thanks nurse, I will take it from here.” The nurse said “Actually I have to take you both out and here is my number just in case she has any side effects or issues with the pain meds.” Alex said “Thanks for the help” Alex thought pain meds, why would Lilly need them after this nurse just saw us making out. The nurse said “That's what I am here for and if you need any thing you can call as well.” Alex said “Okay I will keep that in mind” Alex then thought What does that meen? Why would I need any thing? Is she hitting on me? The nurse said “please do and have a nice day.” Alex signing the legal papers and said “You have a good day as well”. With that Alex and Lilly headed back to Alex's house.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Will Alex ever know about Lilly's sick and twisted affair with Joe?