- Text Size +
* * * * *

For the first ten seconds, it was hard to tell who was more nonplussed. The four young women, or Aryc! Then, slowly, Michaela lifted her right hand...and brought it just as slowly down atop the shrunken science teacher.

So dazed was the latter, by what had happened to him, that he just sat where he was. Not resisting, in the slightest, being lifted upward by the blonde giantess. Thus, she was able to examine him (with unblinking eyes) while listening to him mutter (over and over):

"This can't be happening. There's no such thing as bad luck. People cannot shrink. It's physiologically impossible!"

Of course, by the fifth time he began to recite that litany, Michaela and the others had come out of their own dazes. At which point, the former--to reassure herself and the others that they were not hallucinating--gingerly took off the little man's shoes and socks. Whereupon, she began to tickle the soles of his bare feet with her left index finger!

"Ha-ha! Stop...ha-ha-ha! Stop that! Ha-ha-ha-ha! Please, d...ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Don't do tha-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

And, as the shrill little voice of Aryc Omcic continued to ring with laughter, giggles of relief began to issue from the mischievously grinning faces of the four young women.

"I don't believe it," whispered Courtney: "How in the world did this happen?"

"Do I look like I know?" replied Michaela: "All I do know is that we've been presented with a unique opportunity, here."

"Opportunity?" echoed Alice and Betty as one.

Michaela nodded: "What was the number one drag about sleep-away college? No male overnight guests in the girls' dorm. And, what's my mother constantly harped about, as the one condition for letting you three spend the Holidays at our house? No boy/girl parties that might result in unsafe sex!"

Courtney covered her mouth as she gasped with realization.

"Are you saying that you intend to...?"

Michaela smiled, and nodded again.

"Not only can we help having nothing _but_ safe sex with him. We can also have him help us with our science and math homework!"

"Now, see here!" Aryc shouted upward: "That's slavery, you're talking about. And, I won't stand f--HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Michaela over-rode his protests by tickling his bare little feet some more.

"Come on, girls," the curvaceous blonde urged: "He'll be our little secret. Heh! Emphasis on the 'little!' What do you say?"

Courtney looked at Alice, who nodded approval. Then, both of them looked at Betty, who also nodded. To which Michaela joyously responded with:

"Awesome! Here, Bets, you put his text book in your purse until we can find someplace out of the way to throw it away. Al? Do you have a spare handkerchief in one of your back pockets?"

The latter nodded, and withdrew one from her right rear pocket. Placing it squarely in the palm of Michaela's left hand.

"What are you...?" Courtney began to ask. Then, she stopped, as it swiftly became obvious. Both to her and Aryc!

"No! Don't you dare put me in there. Don't you _dare_! Do you hear MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!"

Michaela quickly wrapped the shrunken man up, inside the handkerchief, before expertly knotting the top of it. And, she and the others grinned as they watched the little white bundle swing back and forth like a pear-shaped pendulum.

"Sort of gives new meaning to the phrase 'bagging a man.' Doesn't it, girls?"

The triplets giggled at Michaela's quip, and nodded in perfect unison. Whereupon, she put the little bundle into her own purse, just as the local crosstown bus arrived at their stop. And, as they boarded, Michaela asked the driver if the interstate bus terminal was one of the other stops along his route. Adding how they wanted to buy tickets for the last leg of their trip, to Bethlehem Township, as soon as possible.

"Don't worry, Miss," replied the driver: "You lucked out. That's my very next stop, after this!"

"Awesome!" she exclaimed, before paying her fare and sitting down next to Courtney. The latter remarking how it looked like they were going to have a merry Christmas, after all.

Michaela nodded, adding: "And, all four of us are going to have a _lot_ of good nights."

THE END *

*And, Happy Holidays, too. :-)