- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a tale loosely based on my relationship with my ex girlfriend, with plenty of fantasy added in.  The main contents included of course feet, stinky sweaty feet that is, also domination, humiliation, slavery and also a lot of giantess (gts) aspects.  So if GTS is not your thing, give the story a chance and see what you think.

 

All POSITIVE feedback is greatly appreciated.  You’d be surprised how far some positive feedback can do to an author on one of these boards.  It takes time and effort for the authors here to share these stories and I personally appreciate every single one of them.

 

 

 

 

My Enslavement to My Ex-Girlfriend, the Witch

 

Her name was Dee and mine is Rick.  We met right after I graduated college.  I stayed in the town my college was in after graduation and she was finishing up her final year.  We met a few times at a bar we both liked to frequent.  Long story, short, we met a few times and everytime we talked we hit it off.  She actually pursued me though.  She texted me one day and said she wanted to see my new place (I recently moved to a new Apt in the area).  So she came over.  That first date turned into many and there we stemmed a relationship. 

 

Dee was about 5’7”, slim but had nice curves, she had blonde hair but had a long streak of it dyed black which she ALWAYS got compliments on.  She had fair skin, was of polish descent mainly.  Her feet were a size 8 in womens.  So a nice size.  She almost never wore socks, just didn’t like them.  She wore sandals, flats, basically anything but without socks which I loved.  As the few months of the relationship progressed I was open with her about my foot fetish and she was totally cool about it.  She would let me sniff her feet and even go out of her way to get them as stinky as possible, a good girlfriend she was.  As time went by she caught onto how I was into the domination aspect and soon our sexual encounters often times occurred with her talking dirty to me, telling me how I was just her slave, only there to serve her and make her life better, to lick the filth off her feet etc. All I can say is BOING. Yes we had good sex.  (I swear up until this point everything is 100% true).  She’s not the first gf I had that indulged in my foot fetish.

 

There was a point in the relationship that while she was dominating me , I saw a gleam in her eye, something changed.  She knew when I was under her feet I was absolutely helpless.  All those things she would say to me about me being her slave and being nothing more than a worthless slave lucky enough to lick the toejam out between her toes after she had her nasty black flats on all day, well, I realized it was becoming more than a fantasy and were starting to become , true??   I soon realized that Dee had a special gift as she put it, but almost never used it. She could shrink people.  Not just shrink people but transform them into whatever object she desired.   Pretty soon any small fight we had turned into me being shrunken down by or her transformed into some inanimate object to be used at her mercy.  At first we would both fantasize about this while having sex but let me tell you being shrunken down to an inch or serving as an insole in a stinky, grimy black flat all day, really gets old, quick.  It’s a good fantasy but that’s about it.  I served many a days serving as her tiny little prisoner.  One day I was honestly scared and told her that I love her but I think we should go our separate ways.  She of course started bawling crying and had no intention of ending our relationship or whatever the hell it had become.   Dee then shrunk me to 1 inch. I looked up at her in her bedroom, barely wading thru her plush blue carpet, right in between her dirty old black flats.  She was a true Goddess, prob the first time I really ever appreciated her true power and size.  She picked up one of those black flats.  It blotted out any light in the room and I was overcome in a dark shadow of her shoe.  She started to lower it on me and I truly thought she would kill me right there, to be nothing more than a squashed red stain of blood and tiny crushed to a pulp bones in her bedroom.  Dirt and debris that fell from the sole , fell on top of me.  I was never so scared but erotically turned on for some strange reason. 

 

Dee spoke “I’m not going to kill you.  You are going to be my slave.  You are going to serve me in any sick twisted torturous way I can think of, whether that is the insole of my shoe, my toe ring, my toilet paper, my chewing gum, shrunken in a cage all day.  It doesn’t matter, you are no longer human, you are MY possession.  It is best to forget your old life, it is gone.”

 

I replied and pleaded for my life “Please , please don’t do this.  I can’t be reduced to this.  This is no way to treat a human being!!! What about my family???

 

Dee spoke again. “ As I said , YOU ARE NO LONGER HUMAN!! HAHAHAHAA. You are NOTHING but my toejam now and you better long to THANK me for the privilege of being my toejam.  And if I sense any hesitation from you I will not only torture you beyond your wildest dreams but I will also shrink your family and they will be my little footslaves as well.”

 This news drove sheer terror down my spine.  I was indeed fucked.  Fucked for life.  If I even hesitated this all powerful, sadistic woman would not just kill my family but torture and make them her slaves.  I could not let that happen. 

Dee “ I am going to make you normal size temporarily .  You will have exactly 1 hour, to drive to your Apt and write a farewell note.  A note to your family and friends that says you are leaving and leaving for good and no matter what they will not be able to find you.  And it BETTER be convincing.  If you are not back in under 1 hour flat, your first slave duty will be to serve as my toilet paper!!!!

 

Now I do have a foot fetish but the idea of being turned into toilet paper was horrific.  I cried the whole way to my apt knowing what my life had become.  I thought about turning the wheel right off the garden state parkway and ending it wall but I thought about my family and knew what she would do to them.  I did what Dee said and arrived back at her house.

 

As soon as I got back, I saw Dee had the same black flats on.  They made her feet especially foul.  She shrunk me back down to 1 inch in size instantly.  Little did I know this would be the final time I was shrunken down, never to be granted back to my normal size.   Dee smiled that sadistic smile she had somehow grown to wear so naturally.  I stood in between those nasty , scuffed up black flats.  She popped them off and instantly that reeking odor of her sweaty feet were all around me, practically choking me.  It was much different than when I was normal size, at this size my eyes teared and I thought it would melt the skin off my flesh.  She completed smothered me with them.  Her feet felt 1000 degrees, and were soaking with vinegry cheesy sweat that burned my eyes.  She lifted them off me the placed her feet on her heels so her soles were up and I was looking up at them.  One thing about her flats, they produced black specks of toejam.  All the sweat and dirt on her feet all day and formed this foul concoction of toe funk/dirt/jam , whatever you call it.  It was truly foul and disgusting.  She instructed me to take a piece from between her toes.  It was the size of a softball, squishy, black, and a spongy consistency.

 

 She said” EAT IT!!! Hahahahahhaha and lauged and laughed.  I cried, realizing how pathetic I had become, eating a girl’s toejam that used to my girlfriend.  I bit into toejam.  It was by far the most foul tasting substance I had every tasted.  After I was done with that piece she instructed me to eat more and more and more.  I ate to the point that there was literally no more room in my stomach.  She lauged as I layed there looking like a beach whale, my stomach full of her poisonous toejam.  I didn’t even make a dent.  Her feet were still covered with the toejam.  She just put her flats back on and lifted me to her face.

 

Dee “you couldn’t even do your first job of eating my toejam correctly, you’re so fucking pathetic. I’m going to enjoy making your life a living hell.  Now onto where you will spend most of your life. 

 

I saw on her desk was a little garble cage.  She opened the little door and placed me inside.  It was bare in there besides 2 tiny little bowls.  I found, one for food and one for water (if you call it that.)   As soon as I was tucked away in there Dee looked down at me. And said oh let me give you your daily dinner, pulled off her flats and pulled out the biggest wad of toejam she could find and put it in my dinner bowl, then put her flats back on, told me to enjoy my new life , turned out the light and left the room.  I was left there all alone, laying defeated on a hard steel floor of a gerble cage.  With my only dinner being the toejam that I had torturously eaten the past 2 hours to the point of exhaustion. 

 

A week went by.  I was very malnutrioned but I realized I would get used to it.

 

 Dee told me “for now on all you will eat is my waste.  My toejam, toenails, spit, snot,  dead skin, lanced blisters and calluses from her feet, dirt under her toenails will be your  only food.” 

 

More weeks went by that turned into months.  Dee was defeating me.  I served many times inside her black flats, all day long, suffocating and merely over heating to death, drowing in her acidic sweat.   I served as her toe ring, in between her toes as a piece of toe jam, the insole to almost every pair of shoes she owned, although she mainly wore that putrid black flats.  I served as an insole to her girlfriends sometimes.  Her friend Samantha that was a good friend of mine came over the house one day.  Samantha always joked around with Dee about how bad her feet smelled sometimes and they would both laugh and argue saying whose is worse.  Well that day Dee turned me into the insole of Samantha’s closed toe wedge shoes.  Samantha had long toes and pale feet but she was very beautiful.  I remember her asking Dee about me while I was her insole.

 

Samantha said “ So have you ever heard from Rick again? So crazy that he just left like that.  I mean maybe something was up, maybe something we all don’t know”

 

Dee “ nope haven’t heard from him at all.  I think he’s just a coward.  To just get up and leave your family like that? It’s so selfish.  I have feeling he’s getting exactly what he deserves.” (with that sadistic smile on her face, of course not noticed by Samantha.)

 

Samantha “Yea you’re right, his poor family.  I hope he is getting what he deserves for just abandoning them like that, his poor mother!!!  Eeeek these shoes make my feet sweat sooo bad and I have a TON of errands still yet to run today! I won’t be able to get home to clean my feet until late tonight.  Ok I better get outta here.  I’ll talk to you later.”

 

As I laid there as Samantha’s insole I cried, well if an insole had tear ducts then I would have cried.  It completely broke my spirit and drove me to the deepest depression ever imaginable to hear the girls talk about me while I was reduced to nothing more than an insole.  Dee was right, I really was nothing.  In fact I was lower than nothing.  I served the rest of the day soaking up Samantha’s pungent sweat.  It must have reached 1000 degrees inside that show and the amount of foot funk building up just got worse and worse, all of which somehow went right down my insole throat. 

 

The next morning I woke up inside Dee’s cage.  I must have instantly appeared there after Samantha took off her smelly shoes and put them inside her closet.  Dee woke up out of bed and looked at me.

 

Dee “ Awwwwwwww poor lil slave, are you hungry?”

 

I was afraid to reply but yes I was hungry.  I wanted real food.  Forget a steak, a biscuit, a cracker, crumbs, anything beside toejam or waste I would have killed for.

 

Dee “ Well I better get you some dinner.”

 

And with that she put her foot over the garbage can in her room and proceeded to cut her toenails.  As she cut them they fell into the bottom of her small garbage can.  After she was done she reached into the garbage can and pulled out the clippings she could find.  She put them in my cage and said enjoy my dinner, they better be all gone by time I come home tonight. 

I knew better than to NOT do exactly what she said.  As hard as it was I at every single millimeter of her toenail clippings.  Some of the clippings had a good amount of toe cheese/jam accumulated underneath them.  I realized this is where most of the nutrition I would get would come from.  I then fell into a deep dark state of despair, realizing what I had just said to myself, being happy that her toenail clippings had toe cheese on them.  Everyday of my life was a deep dark depressing day with it’s only goal to make my true master and owner happy.

 

When Dee came home it was already nightfall.  It also broke my heart when I thought about how she was out everyday, seeing the world, having interactions with people, hugging her family, feeling the warm sun on her skin, having freedom.  While I was restricted to nothing but a slave, stuck in a tiny cage in her room, feasting on her disgusting grimy, toejam filled toenails.  What about my family?? My friends? My dog??  I’d never see any of them again.  I hated myself for what I had become.  I tried to hate Dee too but for some reason I couldn’t…..

 

 

 

 

Dee pulled me out of the cage and placed me on the floor.  She slipped off those dreadful black flats that I have grown to know all too intimately.  The smell today was especially foul.  Her feet were covered in sweat and debris, and toejam, dirt all from being in those flats all day barefoot.  Those flats should have been thrown out months out, shit, years ago, but she loved exposing me to her foot stink. Dee sat on her bed and raised the grimy sole of one foot , hovering it above me.  I looked up.

 

Dee said “ I want you to thank me. THANK ME for shrinking you down and making you my slave. THANK ME for taking your family and your life away from you. Most importantly THANK ME for allowing you to serve me my feet every single day of your worthless life and letting you eat my toejam and toenails, THANK ME for being worn and humiliated almost to death inside my horrific putrid flats, THANK ME for making you live in a cage .  Tell me how you are not worthy and I am the one that has made all your dreams come true”

 

I thought my first reaction would be to want to drive a stake through this evil witch’s black heart but surprisingly that was not the case.  Something different washed over me. I suddenly looked up, helpless, at my tormentor’s soles hovering over my helpless body, grimy, covered in sweat and toejam and all, with pure gratitude.  I realized at this point I…I…I was…thankful.  How could this be? But I was .  I realized her feet were the reason I was put on this her, that I was only meant to serve this Goddess.

 

I replied as pathetic sounding as I looked “Yes Goddess Dee.  You are so so right.  Thank you so much for allowing me the privilege to serve and worship your truly amazing feet.  I am not worthy of the life you have given me.  I am lucky to be able to be your slave , it is privilege to eat your amazing toejam.  I would have it no other way than to spend all my time a shrunken prisoner in a cage in your room.  My only purpose in life is to make your life better at the expense of mine.  You are everything and I am nothing.  Please Please Please let me stay here and serve you the rest of my life.  My old life was foolish and means nothing to me.  My family means nothing to me, you are EVERYTHING. “

As I finished my statement I cried.  Not because I was sad but because I knew it was true.  Somehow Dee had defeated me to the point that I truly enjoyed being her slave.  I only wanted to service those terrible smelling, grimy, dirty, reeking feet of hers. 

 

Dee smiled down at me and said “you are FUCKING PATHETIC!!!  I have shrunken you down for the past year of your life, taken you away from your family – the only people who have known and loved you, you eat off my waste, you live in a fucking cage, I torture you daily, put you in my shoes, make you drink my spit, trample you underfoot, degrade and humiliate you,  I couldn’t care less about you. To me you are NOTHING, you hear NOTHING!!!!!  A speck of dirt that is lower than my toejam. And you still love me and want to serve me?

I replied “ Yes, forever.”

Dee had that sadistic smile form across her face, all of which has become so natural.  She knew she had broken me.

 

Dee “ Well I am taking a trip to Africa for a few months.  I’d rather not take you over there with me. I’m getting tired of looking at your fucking ugly face.  You’re going to be staying with my Aunt Ellen.  She’ll keep you busy for sure hahahaha, you’ve seen her feet , they def need some work.  In fact I may shrink down your mother and give her to Aunt Ellen as a gift hahhahahaha.  Oh I’d love that sight your poor mother shrunken down , serving the old, rough feet of my Aunt Ellen HAHAHAHHA.  Better make sure she fully chews all those calluses!!!

 

Dee put me back in my cage and I contemplated how I would live without her the next few months.  Would she really be that sadistic to shrink my mother down too??  What could I even do to stop her???? I sat and wondered what would my fate be at the feet of her Aunt Helen……

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Depending on the feedback I get will detrmine if I will continue or not. Thanks for reading