- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Flashback! Flashback! Flashback! Flashback! ......

It had been a relatively quiet breakfast, with some light conversation about your sister's plans for the evening and about your best friend Garrett's wacky morning hang-over from prom since his cousin convinced him that a few quite shots wouldn't hurt a real man. Everyone just chuckled and added the next round to their plate, except Steve, who was still trying to get half-way through his first colossal pancake.

In little sweeping surprise, the back door clicks and winds open as Kady's sister Maria barges in as she often liked to, much to Steve's general displeasure. Aunt Maria wasn't so much a bad person, but she had a selfish streak. She wasn't unlike her sister in that she loved to laugh and often teased about with others, playing jokes or making comments; a certain jovial trait that ran in the family it seemed. Maria was the younger sister and seemed to have been raised a little more spoiled. After her college years when her socializing declined, she gradually let herself go until her current state became the norm for her, somewhere around the mid-300's Steve often surmised. They had shared a loving relationship though he thought she could have her limits and become a bit annoying. It wasn't until after the fall, when he stayed with her for two weeks while his mother was on vacation that he began to become more concerned of her then annoyed when she became aware of his condition…

-------

It was another normal day after school at Aunt Maria’s home for Steve as he was getting his weekend homework done early so his weekend free of his mom would be wide open. Dinner was being made as he put the final touches to his paper and the smell was amazing. His aunt, Maria, was a fantastic cook and had spoiled him rotten every night that week with huge delicious meals and he relished the chance to get going on what could be made tonight. He closed his laptop and walked down the hall to the kitchen where his aunt was fast at work with a little bit of a wiggle as it was clear a song was stuck in her head, and her booty… as Steve began to stare a few seconds too long at the motion of his aunts behind while she moved about. A few breaths and Steve regained the inch he had lost and announced his presence. It was a chicken pasta with salami that was simple to die for. Steve ate all that he could and giving his praise and thanks, began to clean up. She had laid down the law earlier in the week when she told him “that if I’m going to fatten you up then you have to burn it off working for me” as she pinched his cheek and walked out to the living room. Maria seemed to have a much bigger appetite tonight though, as Steve finished up most of the dishes while his aunt finished up her meal. She handed him the last plate, patted him on the head and mocked “good boy” as she walked to the hallway and down to her room. Sometimes, Maria would change from her business wear into evening attire of some sort, usually consisting of sweat pants, with either a cute top or an old t-shirt that may be a little small on her.

Sighing from his completed job, he walked over to the living room couch, switched it on to a re-run of the Colbert Report and relaxed. It wasn’t long before he heard the fridge open and close and saw his aunt walk around the side of the couch. Seemed she had grabbed some vanilla pudding to enjoy her favorite show with her nephew. Transfixed on the TV, she mumbled out “Scoot over hun” as she backed up to sit down. Steve had already been staring and when her rear began to come closer to his face, his eyes grew wide to see it get even bigger until his aunt, who had failed to look where she was sitting on the couch, covered most of him with her wide rear.

“What on Earth?!” yelped Maria as she was surprised to find a large lump under her butt as she rested her full weight and noticed two small feet shoot out in between her massive thighs. Frantic to get off her nephew, she lurched forward apologizing “Oh baby! I’m sorry! I told you to move! Are you…” and then she froze. There was her nephew but he was no taller than the couch pillow was wide. “WHAT HAPPENED?!”

Groaning, Steve lifted his chest up bashfully, knowing full well what he now had to explain to his aunt as his condition was now unpleasantly clear. “Well, uh, yes I am fine… sort of. What I mean is you didn’t hurt me. I, uh”

“Spit it out already! What aren’t you telling me” she demanded, now almost glaring down at her little nephew and crossing her arms over on top of her now tremendous belly. Staring at how this made her giant boobs look bigger, Steve felt the couch tug on him as his body shrank back for a moment at this sight until he reined his libido back in. “There it was again! You just got bittier! What’s going on hun!”

Looking away as he began speaking his aunt hung on his every word until she felt he had thoroughly explained himself; “Well I found out that I have the ability to shrink down sometimes and…”

“So you were spying on me?!” Maria interrupted, feeling he had come to the point quickly.

“No, no! I-it doesn’t work like that… he trailed off looking up at this mountain of a now angry woman in front of him.

Bending over and putting her face in a little closer to intimidate him “Well how does it work then little nephew? I’m listening for a better explanation.”

Her eye’s bearing down on him and so close filled him with so much anxiety to give the real reason for his loss of height out of fear of how she would respond to him being a pervert in a different manner… oh god, help. “Well you see, uh, I shrink when things happen out of my control… like when I’m excited. I sa…”

“So you shrank from being excited?” She lifted her face a little farther away to contemplate what that meant and where they were now…

Chapter End Notes:

Oh snap! How is this going to go down for our hero?! Will he ever get to the post office in time? Spoiler: no.