- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Steve has had a hard time dealing with his day, especially after a new disturbing E-mail.

Bringing up his E-mail account, he saw a few new for the day; some subscriptions here, phone-bill there, a funny short story from a friend, an E-mail from aunt Maria he decided not to open, and this one… “Whoa” is all that escapes his mouth as he immediately reacts to a large picture of a very big naked butt that comes up with the foreign email address before him. Unable to look away, Steve shrinks a few inches before actively trying to combat the effects as he knows very well who’s derriere this is and can’t find it in him to look away from this car crash now that is actually looking. Looking below the picture, it read:


I bet you remember this don’t you you little shit. I bet you still dream of kissing and worshiping my ass. Just wait until you meet it again and you’re going to wish you never left me. Your my toy and when I get you in my hands again, I’ll make sure you stay that way this time. Your jar might help you know your place.

A heavy silence rested over his room as he could hear the dull hum of his computer tower and the girls muffled giggling in the room beyond. He suddenly blinked his eyes, realizing he was still staring at the large picture before him, noticing as his socks hung off his foot and his head dropped below the top of his chairs back. At some point, he had unwittingly stopped his efforts to regain height and Jocelyn’s assault had done its damage. It disturbed Steve how effective she still was and a cold shiver ran down his spine as he thought about his ex-girlfriends threat. Never before had he realized just how important it was to keep his condition secret then the effects now of Jocelyn knowing. “Brrugh!” Steve shook himself as he began to breathe deep; a loud high-pitch scream of laughter broke through the wall for a moment before dying down back to its normal level. ‘At least they’re having fun,’ he chuckled to himself as he reached over to his mouse and deleted the email after giving one more glance at the beautiful picture.

Regaining most of his height, he tried to clear his mind as much as possible to keep the pressing memories trying to sprout forth, deciding to get up and get something cold to drink to distract him. Leaning over and slipping his socks back on and grabbing his phone, he got up walking out the door and down the hall. Flipping the phone he opened it, selecting Garrett, texted ‘Joc is back at it- worse one yet’. Closing his phone, it was likely he wouldn’t get anything back for a while if he was still with Missy, which with his lax parents, he probably would be for most of what day was left. Taking the jug of milk out and pouring a glass, he began to just enjoy the subtle taste of the thick beverage when I funny thought nearly choked him up for a moment as he receded his glass and put it down, taking out his phone once again, texting Alesha ‘Can I hide at your place from Joc? Lol’. Picking up and finishing his glass, his phone vibrated with Alesha responding ‘U no where ur goin if u do’ and Steve just busted up laughing. Just what he needed; laughter is all you need sometimes. Then other times a divine favor from god. ‘Gee, thanks’ he texted as he closed his phone before quickly opening it back up and asking ‘you know I would need the guest bedroom because I don’t stay small through the night, right?’. Putting the milk away and placing the glass in the dishwasher, his next text came in ‘Not where I wud put u ;)’.

‘Oh god!’ Steve thought in shock as the visualization came to mind of his body being snuggly tucked down into Alesha’s chocolaty expanse as she laid down to sleep in her skimpy pajamas, sending his body shooting down almost a foot after resting on these thoughts. He tilts his head sharply with a frown, ‘did I just go too far with that?’ he thought. He knew they had a pretty lax and abnormal relationship, but despite their own personal way of navigating around his condition, he hadn’t thought to actually go so far with it. He supposed today’s class with her had changed that just enough today… thinking of Jocelyn’s e-mail for only moment, he hoped it was for the better.

Just then, a resounding click was heard as the girls laughter rang out through the hallway becoming louder as he heard more of it. Panicking, Steve drops down at the edge of the of the island counter in the kitchen, opening the cabinet and acting like he was searching for a bowl while he tried to regain a height before anyone would notice his reduced size. It would be harder for Casey to notice down here, he was sure of it, but there was no guarantee.

The girls waltz in, laughing about their exciting times watching Adventure Time and Alison opens the fridge with Casey right behind her. “You are so too Treetrunks! ‘Oh! Look at the power of my womanly charms!’” as Alison laughs at this.

“No way, I’m definitely the fire princess if we’re going to talk about vanity” she retorted sticking her tongue out as she placed the sloshing contents of the half-full 2 liter of Coke onto the counter. The distinct release of pressure was heard as Steve kneeled there still gaining height slowly, guessing he had reached about half a foot, with one half to go.

“You can be as vain as you want, I’m totally Jake,” Casey established, “you can come to me when you want to some sick party or to learn how to shake your booty. Lord knows you need to learn.” Alison shaking her head, she skirts around the island to grab two glasses before spotting her brother ‘hiding’ below as he sifts around searching for something.

Looking at her brother for a moment before a twinkle in her eye signifies her understanding of the situation to her brother who looks pleadingly for her to help him as Casey begins to wonder what her friend is looking at as she begins to hear some rustling on the other side of the island counter. “He big bro, whatcha looking for, huh?” Alison teases as she enlarges her brother to full height before Casey makes her way to see what was so interesting.

Raising up, Steve grabbed a hand towel before leaning back with an awkward smile and standing up: “Oh, uh, just grabbing a fresh hand towel… had to wash my hands and this one is getting a little nasty,” as he quickly slipped the old one off the oven’s handle in which it hung and placed the new one down. Looking at Casey “Jake? Really? You pick the retarded male figure?” taunting her in an effort to divert attention.

“He’s not retarded, he’s just too cool to have to pay attention to anyone else,” she loudly defended, laughing “and Jake is totally more powerful than most everyone else on the show. If you want retarded, than you can be the Ice King.” Successful!

Pouring the drinks, Alison interrupts “No, Steve’s not so whiney. He’s more like a cute little Beemo,” as she glances over knowingly at her brother, not being the total savior.

“Hah, I guess that would be a good role for you, being our entertainment, huh Steve?” Casey nudges him as he has lost some taste for his sister’s manipulation of the conversation, but still maintaining composure to Casey.

“You’re too ADD for any hope from me Casey,” he shoots, back feeling better about this situation with what wit surprised him, given his discomfort.

“I’m sure Casey could find plenty of things to do with your little self to entertain her,” as Alison eyes her friend and hands her a drink. Casey smiles impishly at Steve before waving bye after her little victory and they start to walk back before Alison turns around for a second to tease her brother one last time. “And I wouldn’t do that out here, or I might not give exactly what you would call help next time,” as she finishes with a smirk over her shoulder, already beginning to walk around the corner to the hallway.

Picking up his phone he texts Alesha back 'Or maybe a bed?' and begins walking back to his room. Seeing his computer monitor, the image pops back up into his mind and he quickly closes the door before anyone may accidently see him as he tries to not think about Jocelyn, obviously losing now that he has been left alone in a room in where a lot of the memories originate from. "Damn it, Jocelyn," he mutters.

Chapter End Notes:

Coming Attractions: Gentle Giantess Gone Bad!

 

Review is love, my friends.