- Text Size +

 “Oh come on, Shaggy. There’s no such thing as ghosts, only all the criminals we’ve unmasked,” said Fred.

 

“Look,” said Velma, who had just noticed a smaller craft parked beside the huge artificial penguin, “I think that’s a flying saucer.”

 

“It must belong to the third guy, the one we don’t know,” said Fred, “I guess there’s lots of characters in the Dynamic Duo’s rogues gallery that we’re lucky not to have met yet.”

 

“Look!” said Daphne, “They’re going aboard, and there’s no way we can stop them or follow them.”

 

“Not on our own,” said Fred, “But I think it’s time we use that radio given to us by Batman and Robin after the time we helped them save Professor Flakey’s flying suit.”

 

Fred contacted the Batcave, and explained the situation to Robin, who soon had Batman’s assurance that they would head out in the Batsub.

 

Back at the factory, Mike Brady and his client Alex were making the finishing touches on the lead lined factory, unaware that Bobby and Cindy Brady had stowed away in their father’s car and snuck into the factory, fascinated to see the Loo-Thaw device undetected by either their father or his client. Hiding behind some machinery, they watched the proceedings.

 

“Can I see a demonstration of the device?” asked Mike Brady, “My curiosity is getting the better of me, I’m afraid.”

 

“Of course,” said Alex, and turned it on.

 

The two youngest Brady Kids could hear a boiling bubbling sound from the demonstration septic tank, and then to their horror, it suddenly exploded, blasting the entire toilet to smithereens … along with Mike Brady.

 

Cindy’s scream of horror was muffled by the sound of the explosion, and Bobby quickly muzzled her with his fingers, to stop her screaming again. He had seen a sinister look in the face of Alex.

 

As the two children remained hidden, they heard Alex making a radio call to someone else.

 

“Come in, B!” said Alex, “This is A.”

 

“This is B,” came a toneless voice, “What is your purpose in calling?”

 

“I have tested the fatal effects of the hot water fusion device. It will effectively dispose of our underwater opponent, but we’ll have to install it subtly and set it and then get out quickly. We don’t have long, before it goes off. It’s caused an unexpected death of my factory’s designer. I’ll have to head out and join you as soon as possible with the device. I can’t stay here now. Luthor out.”

 

“Luthor!” hissed Bobby, “So that’s who Alex really is! Dad didn’t know his client was Superman’s arch enemy.”

 

“Brainiac out,” said the voice on the radio.

 

The kids watched Luthor flee his factory, taking the only other working model of his Loo-Thaw device.

 

“We’ll have to use the signal watch that Superman gave me after he helped us expose Igor’s plan to rob the bank,” said Cindy, “I’ll call Superman, while you use the factory telephone to call our brothers and sisters.”

 

When Greg Brady got the call, he was busy kissing Miss Prince in his bedroom. She offered to come along as well.

 

“It could be dangerous,” said Greg.

 

“Then I’d better show you something I’ve been meaning to trust you with lately,” said Miss Prince.

 

She began to spin around, and her familiar clothes changed into the equally familiar costume of Wonder Woman. Her hair fell out of the bun and into a wavy extension, with the bun tie turning into a tiara.